0/59/12 New Cookie Cutter Wrath MT Build

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:53 am

Depends on how much strenght we'll actually have.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teloc » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:57 am

Worldie wrote:Depends on how much strenght we'll actually have.

This is why I'm coming trying to decide on what talents are extra and not fully needed.

Also..Seal of the pure or..1h spec is something i'm trying to decide on as well.
Teloc

Postby Worldie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:59 am

Not taking 1h spec is stupid now and will be stupid later :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teloc » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 am

Worldie wrote:Not taking 1h spec is stupid now and will be stupid later :)

True, since we got a lot more skills that will gain from it over just 2 seals and judgments.

I guess it was just trying to get more threat outa the seal that i spaced the other 2 new skills which are better.
Teloc

Postby Obrimos » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:08 am

TelocTrue wrote:, since we got a lot more skills that will gain from it over just 2 seals and judgments.

...?

"Increases all damaged caused while wielding a one handed weapon by 1/2/3/4/5%."

Just 2 Seals and Judgements?
Last edited by Obrimos on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obrimos

Postby Teloc » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:14 am

Obrimos wrote:
Teloc wrote:True, since we got a lot more skills that will gain from it over just 2 seals and judgments.

...?

"Increases all damaged caused while wielding a one handed weapon by 1/2/3/4/5%."

15% for 2 seals and judgements for seals of the pure compared to 5% more dmg fore everything
Teloc

Postby Obrimos » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:35 am

Teloc wrote:
Obrimos wrote:
Teloc wrote:True, since we got a lot more skills that will gain from it over just 2 seals and judgments.

...?

15% for 2 seals and judgements for seals of the pure compared to 5% more dmg fore everything

Ah.
Obrimos

Postby Shadowhamer » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:29 am

I think this may be a build I go with until I can get more info.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZE0tIx0zMgqeoRoV0x

Chnace to" talents I will skip for now...and I think strength is going to play a major part in out builds with AP and blocking. With the stam talent, I think SD is going to get regulated back to the neck, rings, trinket section.

Waiting to see what happens, but overall I think things are going to be very interesting.

Also for my guild I am basically Tank/Dps for dops, so when I am not tanking, yes, I toss on ret gear and dps. The talent chnages work well for me.
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
Shadowhamer

Postby moduspwnens » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:33 pm

I posted this in the other thread, but here is the new MT build:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZV0tIgczMxqeoGoV0x

I coin it: The Modus Build.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby iliya » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Though this is mine, I say this will be our MT build.

-No healing. Tankadins aren't for healing. I'll let the holy pallies get improved Devotion aura.

-Threat with all the spell damage seals and talents.

-Still the same amount of mitigation from the current 0/49/12 build.

-But putting one point in Improved Judgments to keep the spells from overlapping each other too much.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?pal ... 2155310321
Iliya - Vek'Nilash: Retired
iliya

Postby moduspwnens » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Holy Paladins won't be picking up Kings or Imp Devo Aura anymore, so you'll probably want that in your build. Conviction will now increase their spell crit rate by 5%.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby iliya » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:00 pm

moduspwnens wrote:Holy Paladins won't be picking up Kings or Imp Devo Aura anymore, so you'll probably want that in your build. Conviction will now increase their spell crit rate by 5%.

After all the stuff I need to MT, I'm not sure I'd want to sacrifice anything to get it.

Edit:
I could take away Improved Judgment, but one point just doesn't seem enough for what it needs.
Iliya - Vek'Nilash: Retired
iliya

Postby Modal » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:23 pm

This is what I'm thinking for raid MTing:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sZE0tIxczMgqeoGoV0x

Although also I'll probably want Reckoning and Guarded by the Light for leveling and 5-person instancing at the beginning. Maybe instead of Divine Strength and....gosh this is hard!
Modal

Postby Holyfuri » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 pm

I am having a hard time coming up with a lvl 80 build...

Here's what I am working with so far...

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZV0tIxczMgqeoGoV0x

Issues I am dealing with...

1. Is divine strength going to add up to more threat than the seals of the pure? Testing would be required. With the new str > block value being 2:1 it will be close I believe...

2. Imp Devotion Aura and Kings will be necessary because holy paladins will not necessarily be picking either of these up anymore.

3. With judgments now not removing your current seal anymore, then imp. judgement is defientely a large threat increase now, I just can't find anywhere to comfortably fit it into my build.

4. I sacraficed Guarded by the Light, hoping we will not need the mana reduction for MTing. We do have alot more abilities, so I am cautious about this....

Thoughts?
Holyfuri

Postby Neara » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:57 pm

moduspwnens wrote:Holy Paladins won't be picking up Kings or Imp Devo Aura anymore, so you'll probably want that in your build. Conviction will now increase their spell crit rate by 5%.

Most Holy-pallies i talked to didn't care about 5%
they will go into prot at least for BoK and maybe even 20 points for Devo aura and divine guardian
Neara

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK