Sunwell loot - how does this Sunmore turn-in business work?

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Sunwell loot - how does this Sunmore turn-in business work?

Postby Janduin » Mon May 26, 2008 1:20 am

Looks like Kalec is finally gonna die this week. How does this Sunmote-transmute thing work? For example, can Kalec drop either prot or holy legs and you can exchange them with a mote? Or if he drops pally legs are they always holy and you need a Sunmote to get the prot ones?

If the former (either can drop) situation is true, how do your guilds prioritize loot? For instance, if holy legs drop is it holy priority and then you can get it prot with a mote if no holy pallies want it, or is it just highest DKP and if that involves a mote turn-in then fine? I'm trying to get an idea what others do so I can make recommendations to my guild about what our system should be. Normally we use a fixed-price DKP system, btw.
Janduin

Re: Sunwell loot - how does this Sunmore turn-in business wo

Postby Lave » Mon May 26, 2008 1:39 am

Janduin wrote:Or if he drops pally legs are they always holy and you need a Sunmote to get the prot ones?

this
Lave

Postby Iliria » Mon May 26, 2008 7:40 am

We generally just count the loot dropping as both holy/prot gear or whatnot, a lot of people would get absolutely screwed if the original item has priority over the turn-in
Iliria

Postby Splug » Tue May 27, 2008 9:17 am

Only one item is on the loot table (in this case, the holy legplates), and the item transformation is one-way (so once you make them prot, there's no going back).

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Return to Sunwell Plateau