Remove Advertisements

Sunwell Radiance and Uncrushability in Sunwell

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Sunwell Radiance and Uncrushability in Sunwell

Postby Ukie » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Anyone else seen this?

I'm assuming the bosses in sunwell can still crush...but yeah...

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=45769

Sunwell Radiance
Instant
The warm radiance of the Sunwell empowers the target, increasing its chance to hit increased by 5% and reducing the enemies' chance to dodge by 20%.

How will this factor into our ability to remain uncrushable in the zone? With a 25% reduction to our avoidance, how the hell do we remain uncrushable!

Should I get my pitchfork and torch out and storm Blizzard's Headquarters?
http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/2458274OiiFE.png

Every pull is a failed suicide attempt.
Ukie

Postby Klistel » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:44 pm

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... 32&start=0

Pitchfork away - none of the mobs crush btw to my knowledge. To do that would be unnaturally cruel.
Klistel

Postby Gerilith » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:20 am

At least one of the twins can crush afaik.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby fiorina » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:16 pm

I am thinking about enchanting Mongoose instead of +40 spelldmg.

+4% dodge and 250 armor; 2 minutes uptime from 6 on Brutallus. It might worth sacrificing some 25TPS especially as hard hitting guys in Sunwell are demons or undeads so far.
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Neganur » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 am

I use mongoose on my spare hammer of judgement.
Looking at the wws from kalecgos I'm already hard pressed matching my druid (41% avoidance) & warrior (43% avoidance) mates.
I simply can't reach those values while staying above 20k hp
Neganur

Postby Rorshach » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Any hard news yet on when the 'Sunwell Radiance' buff goes inactive?

Heard numerous second-hand conflicting reports and hoping someone knows the know. Y'know?
Order of Medivh ~ Maiev US PVP
Sarcasm: it's a lifestyle
Rorshach

Postby icydevarosp » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:55 pm

There's rumors, but to be honest I don't see it going away
icydevarosp

Postby tackle » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm

It will go away when all the guild who even remotely do progression have cleared sunwell fifty times. It's to easy without it.
tackle

Postby Worldie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:23 pm

I'll hijack this thread.

I've played a bit with items, and menaged to build up a "sunwell uncrushable" set, which gives me a little over 127.4% combined avoidance buffed (126.5 unbuffed), while mantaining almost proper stats (about 60% avoidance, 400ish spelldam, 16k unbuffed hp and 18k unbuffed armor)

The question is... is it worth it? First 3 bosses don't crush at all as far as i know, and on Brutallus you would anyway mindlessly stack armor and stamina over anything else.

So looks like that a set like that is useful only for Twins?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Afraithe » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:58 am

I'm guessing we will need it if we are going to tank anything on twins, since they crush, and crush hard.

But for Brutallus (we downed him last night), go all out on stamina and avoidance. I make sure I can take 4 normal hits in a row (in cause our healers get synced etc), thats around 23-24k hp buffed. BlockVALUE is quite nice as well, since he hits so many times he eats all Holy Shields.
Afraithe

Postby Cadberri » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:09 am

Kalecgos can't crush, nor can his trash. Sathrovarr CAN and WILL crush. I'll post a combat log during our next attempts of our warriors. The FIRST attack he made against every tank that rotated in was a crushing blow, and most of the time the healers were not prepared for it. Whether that was simply coincidence or not, that has yet to be determined.
Cadberri

Postby Eliane » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 am

Thats weird. I havent gotten a single crushing in sunwell so far.
Eliane

Postby fiorina » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 am

Cadberri wrote:Sathrovarr CAN and WILL crush. I'll post a combat log during our next attempts of our warriors. The FIRST attack he made against every tank that rotated in was a crushing blow..

no
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Novara » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:34 am

Cadberri wrote:Sathrovarr CAN and WILL crush.

Your probably thinking corrupting strike, which hurts but is not a crushing blow. Pretty sure it's shadow damage (10k before talents), but it shows up in eavesdrop as physical for some reason. So maybe it looks like a crush from a casual glance.
Novara

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:56 pm

No crushings reported atm.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Next

Return to Sunwell Plateau