Remove Advertisements

Sunwell Questions

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Bettiepage » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:56 pm

If the Alliance FP is from Ironforge, that is one hell of a flight. :shock: Got time to run to Subway and get Lunch before you land...lol
I am the arm of the Light in battle. I know my path, can you say the same?
Bettiepage

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Nah, it "teleports" you as soon as you exit IF, it's actually even quicker than the horde path.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Catriona » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:47 am

On the way to IF from Sunwell, however, it flies you all the damned way down through the Ghostlands portal. -_-;
I had reason to discover this one day with my hearth down before a Magister's group. It sucked.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona

Postby Dragonzbane » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:49 am

Catriona wrote:On the way to IF from Sunwell, however, it flies you all the damned way down through the Ghostlands portal. -_-;
I had reason to discover this one day with my hearth down before a Magister's group. It sucked.

Just do the portal quest to go back to Shat?
Dragonzbane

Previous

Return to Sunwell Plateau