Remove Advertisements

Brutallus

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Lucit » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Splug wrote:=It also affects bloodlust (and thus swapping a shaman into a group for bloodlust means leaving them there the full duration).

This is not actually true.
Lucit

Postby Baelor » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Lucit wrote:
Splug wrote:=It also affects bloodlust (and thus swapping a shaman into a group for bloodlust means leaving them there the full duration).

This is not actually true.

Yea, Bloodlust/Heroism does not operate this way. I (Ret Paladin) get swapped out of our melee group after the Enhancer's Heroism expires so that one of the Resto's can use his on the 4 other melee DPS. Once he casts, I'm back in and the rest of the melee still have their Heroism buff.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Splug » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Really? Hrm... It was eating our bloodlusts whenever we did group swaps earlier...

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Baelor » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Splug wrote:Really? Hrm... It was eating our bloodlusts whenever we did group swaps earlier...

-Splug

If it eats Bloodlusts, put in a ticket, cuz that's a Horde deficiency. Our Heroisms were doin' just fine, as far as I could tell.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Splug » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Maybe it was a problem with growing into walls when we were testing it. I'll log in my shaman and test it when I get back from the office.

EDIT: Guildmate just tested it, working correctly. Most likely we were too close to a wall or something last time we tested this and it failed as a result.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Bloodlust always worked fine, probably you were close to some wall ^^
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tisiphone » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Rhivath wrote:I have a feeling I should just buy Slikk's (never did, I got Pepe's when still wearing some blues) for the extra armor and tiny avoidance, since my health is pretty good atm. Badge ring, eh, I'm not sure, it's a loss of defense/block value for dodge/armor, but I guess for this fight, I should?

How about Phoenix-Wing Cloak instead?
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29925
Like they say, bind all buttons to FoL and just roll your head over the keyboard.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Tisiphone
Tisiphone

Postby Cakes » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Makes me wish they put back automated swapping in combat. Since they decided to make heroism so ridiculously overpowered, it would be nice to just hit a macro as a raid leader to swap two people and again to swap them back. Pretty sure they changed that because raid leaders were doing complete group swaps depending on phases of fights.
Cakes

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Mmm so tomorrow is the day, finally we had only 1 prot war and 0 druids signed, thus the casters gave up QQing for JoW and i will be tanking this tomorrow.

And for the sake of it it will be 40/21. Threat is the way, or well, my way.

33% dodge, 19% parry, 13% miss pre radiance, 20k armor and 17k HP unbuffed.

May the Light bless me, since if i fail i guess they'll get to replace the lolshear macros with Roflstomp macros.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Elsie » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm

That's not so bad, my pre-buff stats for this fight are:
34.97% dodge
19.03% parry
545 Defense (7.8% miss)
5% base miss

~17k unbuffed hp

I highly doubt the loss of 2% avoidance will hurt you much. Losing Ardent Defender though... well... if you don't post a success I will be forced to ridicule you.
(p.s. please post how much you get with omen not refield or whatever it is).
Elsie

Postby Rhivath » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:15 pm

@Tisiphone

That would require us going back and farming Al'ar, and another note, farming Tidewalker for his ring... we have, as a guild, not gone to SSC or TK in at least 5 months, been just farming BT/Hyjal and now working on Sunwell with some BT tossed in.

So unless I can cram another raid into my schedule with a PUG or other raiding guild, and talk their tanks into letting me get it, well, im SOL :P
Rhivath - Alliance Paladin of Silver Hand
And many many alts!
Rhivath

Postby Lave » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:37 am

Lave

Postby PsiVen » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 am

Did you taunt into a stomp? ><
Gladiator Psiven, Retired Tankadin
WoW-sober since March 2014
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:00 pm

40/21 worked, screw AD :)

Going to check WWS later... according to recount i took some more damage than my war counterpart , but thare's a shield wall and my enraged hits in the account tho... and a 100k meteor slash on me :)

edit: WWS -> http://wowwebstats.com/j2gpjqjutx5dm?s=12066-44088
112k Meteor Slash is srs business!

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Joanadark » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:57 pm

what was your TPS like?
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

PreviousNext

Return to Sunwell Plateau