Remove Advertisements

My first movie- felmyst

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

My first movie- felmyst

Postby Joanadark » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:30 pm

http://files.filefront.com/Felmystwmv/; ... einfo.html

First time really using fraps or a movie editing program ever.

This is sort of a test run for my big plans for a compilation sunwell video where I tank every boss in the instance.

Anyway, tell me what you think. and feel free to comment on my ui as well, its a completely new setup. Yes, my grim reaper is bugged. Its fixed now.

Kill was a little sloppy, but it dropped fairly easily so whatever. And I got some sexy new gloves.

Question: Anyone have any idea why fraps picks up everyone but me on vent? Presumably theres some input/output setting somewhere that I have wrongly configured, but I was wondering if there is a way to make my voice get recorded too while I'm filming.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Elsie » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:27 pm

unrelated, but the blog in your signature no longer exists.
Elsie

Postby Joanadark » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:37 pm

unrelated, but the blog in your signature no longer exists.

it still does. the link is just broken, i havent made any new posts, and i've been too lazy to fix my signature.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Re: My first movie- felmyst

Postby fafhrd » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Joanadark wrote:
Question: Anyone have any idea why fraps picks up everyone but me on vent? Presumably theres some input/output setting somewhere that I have wrongly configured, but I was wondering if there is a way to make my voice get recorded too while I'm filming.

it's something to do with what fraps is choosing to record. when you tell it to record sound, it records sounds being played back on whatever audio device it can find - your voice isn't being played back on your own computer, so it doesn't catch it.

you can try recording vent separately (vent has a record option), iirc that catches everything.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Return to Sunwell Plateau