Remove Advertisements

Bug on Eredar Twins?

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Cakes » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:58 pm

On a different note, there is another skin you can use for Omen that cuts off the bottom buttons and slims the frame down. If you regularly use AOE mode (I don't, personally), then you probably wouldn't like it, but it will save you a bit of screen real estate.
Cakes

Postby Mithos » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Yeah this happens a lot to me, shitty non avoidance streaks and server lag means confound and 1/2 hits can happen :(.

Same reason that at M'uru I get to DI someone who a Void sentinel then bitchslaps, and we both die with my DI on CD \o/.
Mithos

Postby Cakes » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:43 am

Mithos wrote:Yeah this happens a lot to me, shitty non avoidance streaks and server lag means confound and 1/2 hits can happen :(.

Same reason that at M'uru I get to DI someone who a Void sentinel then bitchslaps, and we both die with my DI on CD \o/.

I personally don't think it's just server lag. I think it has more to do with the encounter designers being lazy and not having confounding reset the swing timer. In other words, she confounds right before swinging and doesn't reset the swing timer, so she hammers away on the tank anyway. This is all just conjecture, however, unless someone can show that they receive markedly more of these confounding ->crushing with higher latencies.
Cakes

Postby Mithos » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:54 am

we are both correct, imo. The swing timer indeed does to reset, so if you got like 150ms (like me) you will eat some swings after the confound because the server hasnt registered you are CCd yet.
Mithos

Postby Worldie » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:38 am

Might be worth noticing that your latency has nothing to do with this. The registration of what's going on is server side, the client would just see later that you got hit.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Mithos » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:01 am

Still, there is some latency going on then that is causing this, as usual I'm jus unlucky :p.
Mithos

Previous

Return to Sunwell Plateau