Remove Advertisements

Sunwell Radiance

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Sunwell Radiance

Postby mogarian » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:51 am

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but over the last month(since the server's first KJ kill) I noticed that Sunwell Radiance was no longer on any of the mobs/bosses. Granted we are working on Felmyst atm. Do mobs/bosses after Felmyst, regain the buff?
mogarian

Postby Worldie » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 am

Got a WWS or similar thing to prove that, or it's just your feelings? :)

Cause brut was still getting unblocked hits on me last week, with HS up, thus he still got Sunwell Radiance, that's sure.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tiandelin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Kil'jaeden has been down on Area 52 for weeks, and I can say with certainty that all the mobs (who had it before) still have it.
Tiandelin - Co-MT of Monolith, Area 52 US
Tiandelin

Postby mogarian » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:50 am

Worldie wrote:Got a WWS or similar thing to prove that, or it's just your feelings? :)

Cause brut was still getting unblocked hits on me last week, with HS up, thus he still got Sunwell Radiance, that's sure.

Just a feeling, I just noticed that the buff icon was not on any of the bars anymore.

I figured it was a UI issue. Since my guild swapped to a duo tank (warrior/druid) for Kalecgos and I was only good enough to learn positioning on Brutallus while the other tanks were unavailable. I haven't really cared to WWS the last few weeks :(
mogarian

Postby Worldie » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:09 am

The radiance icon never been on mobs, it's a passive ability thus not showing.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Ankh » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Actually at first it did show up on certain trash mobs. You could hover over it and see the effects.
Ankh

Postby mogarian » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Ankh wrote:Actually at first it did show up on certain trash mobs. You could hover over it and see the effects.

^^

which is what brought the question around.

Thank you for the answers though.
mogarian

Return to Sunwell Plateau