Account Sales

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Kitria » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Call me sentimental, but I don't think I could sell an account I've put a lot of time and effort into. I might be able to let a friend play on it, but I just don't like the idea of my toon in the hands of someone I don't know.
Kitria

Postby Wyleai » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Lightstrider wrote:Well in their defense alot of people who leveled from 1 to 70 don't know how to play their class either. It's hard to find people that leveled and grouped enough to now how to interact in a group. You see people all the time that level 1 to 70 as either ret or feral and expect to put on quest reward healing gear respec and be good at it.

Word.

There is a serious difference in quality between a player the PUGged through PUGlies from 1-70 and a player that solo'd or played only with friends.

PUGing may 'suck' sometimes, but it is the only way to really learn to play - group, and group constantly, with an ever changing cast of noobs.

Likewise on the respec's. Learn to play your spec of choice the hard way - level it.

I leveled a resto druid from 10-70, and now a prot pally from 10-58 (just dinged, on my way to dark portal on my PC as I type this on my Mac).

Everytime I hear someone tell me 'once I ding 58, 60, 70, etc I'm going to respec' I think; "there's someone who's going to have no clue for the longest time.

On the other hand, I've PUGed with those people, and I've learned how to clean up some of their mess... :wink:
Wyleai

Previous

Return to General