Remove Advertisements

New patch, easy way to follow debuffs?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

New patch, easy way to follow debuffs?

Postby ultima » Tue May 29, 2007 6:26 pm

after this new patch i turned off all my mods, xperl and such, and saw that my seals have a little image box now with a timer in it, like a clock. I find that very helpful, as i now have a way to follow the vengence stack and others. Is there a way to get this to carry over into xperl or something like that? Or has blizzard finally made a easy fix that is 100% helpful? lol

Ultima
ultima

Postby Everlight » Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 pm

This change has already carried over into Natur EnemyCastBars and stuff like Quartz.

(quartz owns, btw).
Everlight

Postby ultima » Tue May 29, 2007 6:37 pm

quartz eh? Ive never heard of it, but ill give it a try, after this and the thread about add-ons, good to know, i just don't like the look of the original interface
ultima

Postby Livyan » Tue May 29, 2007 6:49 pm

Got Quartz cast-bar, I'm guessing there's an option I've missed there, then? 'Cause the new "debuff timer circle" thingy.. It works on SoV stacks! O.o
It's insane, I love that. But I went back to my AG_UnitFrames, and lost that awesome function =/
Livyan

Postby Everlight » Tue May 29, 2007 7:22 pm

Livyan wrote:Got Quartz cast-bar, I'm guessing there's an option I've missed there, then?

Go to the Buff module in Quartz, turn it on. It tracks all the debuffs you're applying and their timers with a nifty counter. This includes Holy Vengeance.

Also, because it only tracks YOUR debuffs, you don't get spammed with five zillion little spinning circles all the time, you just see the ones you can reapply :)
Everlight

Postby Livyan » Tue May 29, 2007 7:30 pm

Thanks, Everlight =)
Gotta say I really like your Blog, and the little spreadsheet you have going there, it will certainly help me, once/if I get a raid ^^

Edit: Any chance for the silly Scryers enchants to be put in the spreadsheet, aswell as a download link for it? (I'm stupid, so I chose Scryers -.-)
Livyan

Postby Everlight » Tue May 29, 2007 7:38 pm

Livyan wrote:Edit: Any chance for the silly Scryers enchants to be put in the spreadsheet, aswell as a download link for it? (I'm stupid, so I chose Scryers -.-)

Ta for the kudos :) I'll go put the Scryer stuff (inc. the gloves ) in next update :)

As for a download link, sorry, but there is none. It's done on Google Spreadsheets, so the spreadsheet is entirely online :(
Everlight

Return to General