Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 am

Healing it is productive.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Earantur » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:59 am

Earantur

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:02 am

Paste for the work-afflicted?
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 am

The shadow portion of Scourge Strike can't crit anymore. This is a fair change, since the current iteration of SS is all different kinds of amazing, and this is only cutting off one of the many many many ways this strike double dips with talents.
Levantine

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 am

awwwwwww XD I was soooo loving seeing those 10k+ shadow procs!
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 am

Needs more DK tears, to be honest. Boo hoo, now the talented strike of the Unholy tree (which was already the strongest dps tree) only crits for double damage instead of RNG critting for quadruple.

Fuck I hate DKs. >_>
Levantine

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 am

Levantine wrote:Fuck I hate DKs. >_>

lol without fail, you always make me smile!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Candiru » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 am

They should have made the new strike like a seal, with the shadow part not scaling with armour pen. The current implementation means that if you hit something with 99% physical resistance, the shadow part will hit for peanuts too right? Having the shadow part double crit for quad damage was clearly stupid, I don't know why it went live.
Candiru

Postby Shathus » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 am

Realizing how undergeared my tree druid is.

I wanted to go run the new heroics last night to try and get a few pieces to catch up since he's still is a good amount of Uld10 gear with a piece of ToC10, a Uld25 or two, and a few Naxx25 pieces left and the 4pc T8.

Healing wasn't actually too bad in the instances overall, only real troubles I felt I had was when I had to heal 2-3 'tanks' instead of 1. However, while we only wiped once in the 1st two dungeons, I must have died like 8 times. Repaired at the start of PoS, then died a few more times in Halls of Reflection after the 1st boss. Again, mostly due to me trying to heal aggro on 3 different people (though admittedly having tanked there, it can be fun to round them all up).

After one wipe, we try again, and I notice I'm going OOM after the 1st wave... wtf. I innervate, chug a pot and keep going, but still having mana issues, etc. Then I look at my gear and realize everything is broken. So I'm trying to heal with basically 350 SP. I throw on a staff I won to get up to 800-something SP and we make it to the 9th wave but it becomes too much.

I give up and go to bed since it was almost 1am. Time to start using LFG tool on my druid to get some emblems!
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby Maddok » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 am

Healing Random Heroics on my Disc Priest who is apparently a magnet for bad Pally Tanks. I just need to macro:

/t <Bad Tank> hey Mr. Tank your gear choices/gemming/enchants/spec/or seal choice is full of fail please check www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin for a clue.
Maddok

Postby katraya » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:51 am

I am very tempted to play WoW again.

Why is this a frustration?

1. I have been playing Aion and while it is a great game I've lost all interest in playing it. The sucky part is that I came to this realization right as a friend started playing it with me. Now I don't want to ditch him and I don't want to pay for both games.

2. With my newly singleness and need to go out and meet new people I am afraid WoW will be dangerous. Part of the reason I know so few people here is because when I first moved here I was a WoW playing hermit. I don't want to repeat that. Now if I am aware of it I could try to avoid it but...

3. If I did start playign again I'd probably look for a new guild. Possibly a new server too. Don't really want to spend the cash on a server/faction transfer. A friend recently started playing again and has offered to pay for a transfer of one of my toons to where she is playing but her interest in WoW never lasts for more than a month and her server is a bad time zone for me.
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Auroris » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:57 am

katraya wrote:I am very tempted to play WoW again.

Why is this a frustration?

1. I have been playing Aion and while it is a great game I've lost all interest in playing it. The sucky part is that I came to this realization right as a friend started playing it with me. Now I don't want to ditch him and I don't want to pay for both games.

2. With my newly singleness and need to go out and meet new people I am afraid WoW will be dangerous. Part of the reason I know so few people here is because when I first moved here I was a WoW playing hermit. I don't want to repeat that. Now if I am aware of it I could try to avoid it but...

3. If I did start playign again I'd probably look for a new guild. Possibly a new server too. Don't really want to spend the cash on a server/faction transfer. A friend recently started playing again and has offered to pay for a transfer of one of my toons to where she is playing but her interest in WoW never lasts for more than a month and her server is a bad time zone for me.

You should do what I did for when I started playing WoW. I could have played with my cousin, but I didn't want to really be grouped with anybody or talk to many people. So I just chose a random server, and started playing there. Of course, the server had to match my time zone at the time. =) Play to enjoy the game, and that way you don't feel so comitted and it's not like work.
"Someday the Glory will Fade and only Memories will remain."
Auroris

Postby Lindreth » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 pm

I know DKP is a loot system set up to reward people who show up to raids and whatnot, but after weeks of trying to get new boots (rockin' Naxx 213 ones w00t) and not really having my dps hurt for it, a set of shiny ICC25 ones drop off Deathwhisper. I made my bid for them, but a guy who left the guild to try to be a part of a hard core guild and came back shortly after bid on them as well (he has ToC25 ones and is in a higher DKP round). I've been trying for weeks to get upgrades for my spiffy boots but am constantly outbid or in a lower round than the other person that rolls on them, and I'm just frustrated about it. Yes, I do know about the crafted 226 ones, but they're not worth it to me now that ICC is out. Chances are I'll probably just have to earn enough badges to buy the badge ones at this rate.

I know that I've gotten some amazing upgrades since joining this guild and having them pretty much gear me up as ret from prot, but at the same time, it's frustratingly annoying to try in vain to get an upgrade week after week that could be more beneficial to me than said other guildie. Of course, could is the variable...

Le sigh - rant over.
Lindreth

Postby Gamingdevil » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:09 pm

They let him keep his dkp after leaving? :shock:
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Alixander » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm

When doing an instance that closes after you start and you're unable to stop (such as Violet Hold, Hall of Reflection and, to a lesser degree, Culling of Stratholme), if you're a healer, don't fucking leave! I realize RL takes precedence over a game, but if you're not sure you can stay for the whole thing, don't queue yourself up for it.

What brought this up? In a regular HoR run (need my Shield dammit, but that's just a minor gripe not a full frustration), we down Falric at which point the healer is like "Oh crap, g2g. Sorry." I'm like "WHAT!?" I mean, it's not like we can bring in another healer, so it's either wipe or flee. I choose the latter, letting my comrades escape while I use CDs to stay alive. Once everyone is out I'm kicked as I'm no longer in a party. Just so angry! The run was going smoothly, then this chucklehead decides to screw us all over. :evil:
Alixander

PreviousNext

Return to General