Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby masterpoobaa » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Trade Chat (TM) - Your source of win!
My Frustrations, Have 2-3 good raiding opportunities last week to do Hard mode Twins25 attempts. yet guildies being slack/away/moving/stuck under rock. So not enough people on to do hard mode attempts.

And despite our guild standing, all we seem to attract are morons that write "why is this necessary" to half the questions on the guild app.
*sigh*
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby ranorn » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Aura813 wrote:I'm just frustrated with how "easy" the game has gotten... I hate T8-9.5equiv are vendor items and you dont even have to raid to get it just do the daily. I hate theres no CC in raids, that healers have an endless supply of mana, dmg mitigation is a joke. I understand what blizz tried to do considering I think I read only 5% of vanilla wow players saw Naxx, but i thought BC was a good compromise, WoLK is a joke... u can down 10 and 25man Anub and feel no satisfaction in doing it.

I'm frustrated at how many forum posts, blog entries, and trade chat spams I've seen along these lines. Aura, I just looked at your Armory. You haven't done a single hard mode in WotLK. You haven't even seen half the game, and you certainly haven't killed it, and you're talking about how easy mode it all is, and that frustrates me.
ranorn

Postby Teranoid » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Firefighter..

Oh god I hate you Mimiron.. I hate you so much
Teranoid

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Enough pieces have fallen off of my computer chair that I am currently unsure if sitting in it is hazardous to my safety. The seat is literally at a 30 degree slant towards the floor, and one of the arms has fallen off.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby masterpoobaa » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Doing U10 hardmodes for the Protodrake mount.
We keep doing the same hardmodes!
All i need is yogg. All the GF needs is vezzy & yogg. Same with most others.
But we keep doing all the other hard modes.

Then tonight when we finally reach Vezzax... O boy...
1 of the noobs. The ones that we did all the early achiev's for...
He hadn't even done REGULAR Vezzax, let alone hard.

Lookout above for shadowcrash! BOOM *noob gets nuked*

*sigh*
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Auroris » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 pm

I am completely under the impression that Nika hates me.
"Someday the Glory will Fade and only Memories will remain."
Auroris

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Nika doesn't hate any of us. We are like family.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby 8bit » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 pm

masterpoobaa wrote:Doing U10 hardmodes for the Protodrake mount.
We keep doing the same hardmodes!
All i need is yogg. All the GF needs is vezzy & yogg. Same with most others.
But we keep doing all the other hard modes.

Then tonight when we finally reach Vezzax... O boy...
1 of the noobs. The ones that we did all the early achiev's for...
He hadn't even done REGULAR Vezzax, let alone hard.

*sigh*
I totally thought you had typed that in the style of lyrics for a second.
8bit

Postby Belloc » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 am

ranorn wrote:
Aura813 wrote:I'm just frustrated with how "easy" the game has gotten... I hate T8-9.5equiv are vendor items and you dont even have to raid to get it just do the daily. I hate theres no CC in raids, that healers have an endless supply of mana, dmg mitigation is a joke. I understand what blizz tried to do considering I think I read only 5% of vanilla wow players saw Naxx, but i thought BC was a good compromise, WoLK is a joke... u can down 10 and 25man Anub and feel no satisfaction in doing it.

I'm frustrated at how many forum posts, blog entries, and trade chat spams I've seen along these lines. Aura, I just looked at your Armory. You haven't done a single hard mode in WotLK. You haven't even seen half the game, and you certainly haven't killed it, and you're talking about how easy mode it all is, and that frustrates me.

I can second this. Also, you didn't point out that he hasn't killed Yogg yet. Hasn't even gotten past the keepers.

Getting loot is easy, yes. Killing bosses still requires effort. ToC is meant to be easy.
Belloc

Postby Serv » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 am

We had a 0.3% wipe at Anub Arak 25 hc last night. This sucks. But! There are more points which are frustrating me even more right now. First of all. Through the whole bunch of 4 hour raiding (3hours on Anub) we got like 6 or 7 tries which led us into phase 3 and therefore give our healers the chance of getting in to the feeling again.
It's like 18 players knowing what to do and 7 players are constantly finding an UBER stupid way to wipe the raid. Destroy the wrong permafrost, destroy no permafrost by missing it and not running over it. Shoting down 3 permafrost patches and therefore slowing at least one add down in the emerge phase. Dying from aggro because they didn't let the warrior properly catch the adds.
I can't tell you how much this frustrated me. It should be like getting in p3 every bloody freakin try and maybe one in ten times messing up, due to brain-lag. But since 3 weeks we are going arund in circles and no matter what we say on Vent, motivate, blame or telling them to relax, they mess up. Every time.
If I am counting right we got like 20 good tries in 4 weeks in which our healers figuered out a good managenmend for penetrating cold and got us nearer to the kill ending up in this sub 1% lucky try last night. Every other try we called a wipe because somebody forced us to.

I don't know what to do anymore.
Thanks to LAVE for the sig

www.rent-a-tank.net ...:::... www.nil-gilde.net
Serv

Postby Passionario » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 am

Passionario 0, Aura Enchanted (Fanaticism) Undead Stygian Doll 1
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 am

Exolaeth wrote:I am completely under the impression that Nika hates me.

???
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Jasari » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:48 am

A week ago I got convinced by my old BC guildies to reactivate my account and transfer to Bleeding Hollow for a reformation (see success thread about a week ago).

Well so far only three of us have followed through. Unfortunately, our former guild leader who has the guild tag we're reforming under hasn't shown up yet. Luckily we've had decent success pugging 10mans, one shotting a bunch of Ulduar hardmodes. We'll see what happens, might be a lost cause.
Jasari

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 am

Due to my work times, I'm not usually awake before noon, but every so often I have to wake up at 9 for an early shift. Today is one of those days. I did Nexus last night, and it's the daily today, so hey! Lets go! Right? Noooo, heroics don't reset until 11! Argh.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Araiken » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 am

Lost server first position since we lost a lot of members do to various reasons and had to redo and still in the process of rebuilding a solid roster. However it only took the other guild like 2 months of using all attempts on H anub. We have spent like 3 days and have him p3 now. We should be getting him soon.
Araiken

PreviousNext

Return to General