Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 am

Well it wasn't exactly a major patch :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13459
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Newsom » Wed May 21, 2014 6:47 am

Fixed now, at least in Europe.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby beornus » Wed May 21, 2014 7:21 am

I was able to log in on a NA server after issues earlier.

Of note, I got 150 VP for my 3000 Coins this morning, after getting 100 VP yesterday. Different toons but there may be an issue or a stealth change since I have not seen any mention anywhere.
Image

I should have kept quiet and thought a fool then to have typed and removed all doubt.
beornus
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Xfighter » Wed May 21, 2014 8:41 am

beornus wrote:I was able to log in on a NA server after issues earlier.

Of note, I got 150 VP for my 3000 Coins this morning, after getting 100 VP yesterday. Different toons but there may be an issue or a stealth change since I have not seen any mention anywhere.

If you capped your toon yesterday, then the Valor of the Ancient buff for 50% more applies to the Coin->VP conversion :P
Xfighter
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Passionario » Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 am

Got to the "win battlegrounds" part of the legendary questline yesterday.

I don't think I'll be getting my cloak (or metagem, for that matter) before WoD release.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
User avatar
Passionario
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Fri May 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Passionario wrote:Got to the "win battlegrounds" part of the legendary questline yesterday.

I don't think I'll be getting my cloak (or metagem, for that matter) before WoD release.


Still in a guild? There's an easy fix. Organize a wargame within your guild. One side rolls over. You are done in 20 min.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Sun May 25, 2014 8:45 am

After 24 kills and 24 bonus rolls on normal and heroic, still using flex Thok's Tail Tip. I'll put it this way: I am first in line if any of the amplification trinkets drop.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Era » Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm

http://youtu.be/M0OhNa6iokg

This video REALLY triggered my WoW abstinences. :(
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
User avatar
Era
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am
Location: Norway

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Passionario » Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am

halabar wrote:Still in a guild? There's an easy fix. Organize a wargame within your guild. One side rolls over. You are done in 20 min.

If I still had a guild where I could organize stuff, I wouldn't have quit in the first place.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
User avatar
Passionario
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Andurin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am

My hardcore wizard in D3 died at level 67 because I was stupid :( Dont experiment with specs in dangerous area's...
Andurin
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Passionario wrote:
halabar wrote:Still in a guild? There's an easy fix. Organize a wargame within your guild. One side rolls over. You are done in 20 min.

If I still had a guild where I could organize stuff, I wouldn't have quit in the first place.


Even doing it the normal way, it's not THAT bad... my worst toon it took about 25 total BGs to get the two wins. Most got it in 10 or less.

And really I am SOOOOOOO tired of people whining about this.. (not necessarily you) I'm in a LARGE guild, and there's always someone whining about this PVPINMYPVEBOOHOOWOEISME.. uggh... everyone knows about it, but one person starts and then there's a wave of whining for 20 min.. enough already..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Amirya » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:26 pm

The shit mostly pissed me off because no one in my circle of usual suspects is a pvper. So when I (and my roommate) were doing it, we had to stay up later than usual for the Australian pvpers.

It was more an annoying inconvenience, and in the end, not even worth it.

Also, I think that in order to get the awesome arena and pvp gear, all those pvpers should have to kill the current tier end boss on Normal. Just once is good.

(Also, since it's the written medium, I'm not actually conveying any sort of emotion either way, I couldn't care less anymore. :) )
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3966
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:52 pm

I dunno. bunch of people never really touch PVP so I can see why they would be upset about doing the pvp part of the legendary, specially because it's more random than the other challenges you have to deal with along the way to your legendary cloak.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Klaudandus wrote:I dunno. bunch of people never really touch PVP so I can see why they would be upset about doing the pvp part of the legendary, specially because it's more random than the other challenges you have to deal with along the way to your legendary cloak.


yeah, sure, but they are bitching about it 9 months later!! (or is it more?) everytime a new alt hits it, hours of caterwalling ensues... ugh.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:29 pm

well, some people missing pretty much all of pandaria and are barely getting into it as well.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest