Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:09 am

My cat decided an Ipad was an appropriate toy. Cue smashed screen (even through protection, but w/e)

The good news being, I'm probably gonna try and learn how to fix Istuff and maybe try and make a small markup on it.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby culhag » Sat May 03, 2014 10:33 am

Going from a Diablo3 Wizard to a WoW Mage : cast bars are booooooring.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Hearthstone: new season and so far I've met 8 mages and NOTHING ELSE in ranked. What the hell?
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Ironshield » Sun May 04, 2014 12:38 am

23:30ish, bedtime, 01:30 2 year old wants milk. 3am 2 month olds up for feeding, 4:30am 2 yr old decides he's up now... no more sleep for dad. :( ker-nackered.
Ironshield

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun May 04, 2014 1:21 am

Newsom wrote:Hearthstone: new season and so far I've met 8 mages and NOTHING ELSE in ranked. What the hell?

Odd. I'm playing Mage for kicks, but haven't seen that many on the oter side. Mostly Hunters, Druids, Priests, Rogues, and some Warlocks.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Newsom » Sun May 11, 2014 7:32 am

LFR.

Getting to Megaera is too hard appearantly.
Newsom

Postby Amirya » Mon May 12, 2014 11:53 am

Yappy dogs kept in the neighbors' backyards all the time, barking at every. little. provocation.

Feral cats that roam the neighborhood, always on the walls to avoid the yappy dogs.

The neighbor to the right of us has one. The neighbor behind them as three. The neighbor behind the one to our left had one, but my mother reports there's now five (I'm not clear on five new ones, or five total).

They bark if we open windows. Or close them. If we turn the lights on. Or off. If we walk by the window. Or don't. Plus, the cats. And the birds. And the shift in wind speed. Or wind direction.

My city will do nothing unless there are two complaints from at least two people who live in separate households. That's only about the dogs. The cats can do whatever the fuck they want. Best that can be done is to have them fixed and then returned to the same fucking place they're wrecking.

Can anyone explain why wild animals are ok to kill, but domesticated aren't 'cause it's "cruelty to animals"? 'Cause I swear, I could hear the damn yappy thing even with the windows closed. I could not sleep. At all. And while I like cats and love dogs, my patience has fled (along with a good night's sleep).

I do plan to call the police department and file a complaint, problem is, I don't know which of the three neighbors to complain about (or maybe all three)?
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Mon May 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Maybe reach out to ASPCA or whatever it is called and ask if they have a TNR program for your area (Trap-Neuter-Release) cuz cats do provide a service by keeping rodent population in check.

Yappy dogs are yappy, and I loathe yappy dogs.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Mon May 12, 2014 3:59 pm

I already looked, the best that can be done is give me the traps and let me do it. And it may or may not charge me for the neutering service. I deeply resent the idea that I should pay for someone else's pet to be neutered and re-released back at my home so they can piss on my car, shit in my garden, and yowl all day. If they're trapped, they can go the fuck away. I'll deal with rodents on my property in my own manner.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Wed May 14, 2014 3:49 pm

In Thailand they cement much broken glass along the tops of cement walls to cut down on animal traffic, and to deter intruders. They'll also shoot dogs.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Sagara » Mon May 19, 2014 6:48 am

It has taken two Team Leaders (both of which fluent in either the original or the destination language), two Managers, and a General Manager (all three fluent in BOTH languages), PLUS an entire day to translate a whopping 30 words.

Add to that - they actually managed to completely change the layout of the message during translation, and producing a whole new version of the original language (changing both message and layout), that is actually mostly a copy-paste from a flyer we got from our contractor.

Kicker? We're a *COMMUNICATION* agency.

When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Newsom » Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 am

EU servers have been up for 3 hours but the game is completely unplayable for everyone. NPCs don't spawn and you can't use any abilites. The only thing working is running around + chat.
Newsom

Postby Fetzie » Wed May 21, 2014 4:48 am

Newsom wrote:EU servers have been up for 3 hours but the game is completely unplayable for everyone. NPCs don't spawn and you can't use any abilites. The only thing working is running around + chat.

Apparently the US is getting the same issues now.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby valura » Wed May 21, 2014 5:11 am

Wasn't 5.4.8 supposed to go live today? I was kinda amazed that there was no mention of any downtime when I logged in yesterday, and that my servers all showed as being up as of 10am CET...
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Worldie » Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 am

Well it wasn't exactly a major patch :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General