Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 pm

It's 9pm and I have had a migraine since I woke up this morning at 6.30am.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Amirya » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 pm

24 hours ago, I inadvertently ingested some Splenda. I have bad reactions to that shit called Artificial Sweeteners, which are usually just terrible migraines. The Splenda also gave me nausea (hurray for dry heaving), and a really bad knot at the top of my stomach. So I left work early yesterday. I figured that I just sleep it off, drink a lot of water to flush it out of my system, I should be okay this morning.

Nope. I had to call in today because of the migraine, and it's now just starting to subside. Shit pisses me off. I got home and crashed at about 630pm last night, woke up at 730, at a small bit, went back to bed at 1030, got up at 1a, showered, back to bed at about 130, up at 630, showered at about 7a, back to bed, and up at 130p.

And all because I figured carbonated water would be safe to drink (didn't want soda and brewed tea was all out).
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Splenda upsets my stomach... so i kind of know what yer talking about.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Jabari » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:00 am

Frustration: Heroic Blackfuse.

Group got heroic Thok down about 2.5 months ago now, and have totally brick-walled on Siegecrafter. 10-man, killing mines (now, we did like 100+ wipes trying to kill lasers or some mix). Group dynamic isn't fun right now either - a lot of sniping and/or uncalled-for sarcasm from a couple people isn't helping anything. Up to almost 200 wipes on it, and we're not really making progress. (We haven't gotten ANY clean tries after the 6th belt, which is the double-mine one).

Could just be that we've hit the group's "skill cap" at this point - I know that I'm not a perfect player, and same with others. Not a total shame if that's the case (we _are_ actually pretty far, all things considered), but it's not fun right now...
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Amirya » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Second day I called in. Last night, it seemed it was finally subsiding all the way. Then I woke up at 1230a, feeling like my head was going to explode. Another shower, back to bed, awake at 330a...awake at 630a...took another shower. I called in at 7. (For some reason, I find showers to help when I have migraines, I think because it's a type of scalp massage with the showerhead I have.)

Went downstairs, had a small breakfast (rice and umeboshi) and about 14 oz of Pepsi for the caffeine. And 2 Excedrin migraine. Then I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 1030am. So far, it seems to have finally cleared. Debating on whether I should have more Pepsi and Excedrin tonight.

So I guess there is a minor success, the migraine so far seems to be gone.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Ugh, sounds awful. I've had a couple of migraines lately, but mine aren't so bad, and they tend to vanish with a little ibuprofen. (On the other hand, for some reason paracetamol does absolutely nothing.)
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:35 am

I'll miss Stephen Colbert. =(
---
Klaudandus

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

Klaudandus wrote:I'll miss Stephen Colbert. =(

?

He's supposed to be taking over for Letterman.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 am

Skye1013 wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:I'll miss Stephen Colbert. =(

?

He's supposed to be taking over for Letterman.

Yeah, I just don't think he'll be able to stay in character anymore for The Late Show. That said, at least Suey Park was successful! She's getting The Colbert Report cancelled. *snerk*
---
Klaudandus

Postby valura » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:19 am

Taken from /2

"LFM SoO10n, must have ilvl 560+ and curve."
"LFM Flex4, need ilvl 565+ and curve."
and the best one of them all...
"LFM Flex1, need 565+, curve and 4/14HC minimum" Oo

And the worst part is, I've come to realize that the curve achiev is going to be the determining factor to get into any kind of PuG come WoD... those without it will be banned to the Looking For Retards... :(
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Worldie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:44 am

Well does it really surprise you? It's been similar situation since late TBC. In tbc people used to demand you to be decked in full t5+ epics to join a Kara pug (even after the nerfs), in Wotlk they always wanted achievements for full run, plus the dreaded gearscore which was introduced there, and it went similarly through Cata.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Passionario » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:03 am

I've started playing WoW again.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 am

Passionario wrote:I've started playing WoW again.

You don't simply walk into quittin Wow !
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 pm

valura wrote:Taken from /2

And the worst part is, I've come to realize that the curve achiev is going to be the determining factor to get into any kind of PuG come WoD... those without it will be banned to the Looking For Retards... :(

I'm out of the loop... wtf is "curve"?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Skye1013 wrote:
valura wrote:Taken from /2

I'm out of the loop... wtf is "curve"?

"Ahead of the curve" achievement: defeat whatever currrent final boss in Normal (and its heroic equivalent "Bleeding edge")
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General