Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:02 am

bldavis wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Breaking news: The general populous of this game is retarded.

In other news sky is blue and grass is green more at 11.

I found the game so much more enjoyable when I adopted the idea that everyone is stupid until proven otherwise because 90% of the time that is indeed the case.

good point...
maybe that is why i level via dungeon running with friends when ever i can

I used to /shrug and do a cleanup walk of the instance once the berzerker horde was done with the xpfest.
Then again, tech support does instill a tolerance to massive amounts of stupidity.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:18 am

Planning our wedding, we picked a date and that was the date my grandparents got married who both passed away recently. Turns out its also the date of a birthday on the other side of the family. When we knew that (and when nothing was set in stone yet) we talked to them, asked them if it was ok. "Yeah, no problem, go ahead."

We figured that was probably to easy. So we let it sink in with them for a few weeks and then asked again, nothing was set in stone still. "Go ahead, we dont mind."

So last week we signed for the location and the one supplying the music, and there is the phone. "Yeah... We`ve been thinking... Can you still change the date?" :x Ooooh that can piss me off so bad... Good thing is, they gave us the best piece of advice we had so far: "Dont try and make it good for everyone, there are always one or two people not agreeing with what you are doing." (so far tho, I counted 6 >.<)
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:06 am

Hint: It's *Your* marriage, not theirs. The date should fit your likings, not your relatives' ones.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby valura » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:48 am

bldavis wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Breaking news: The general populous of this game is retarded.

In other news sky is blue and grass is green more at 11.

I found the game so much more enjoyable when I adopted the idea that everyone is stupid until proven otherwise because 90% of the time that is indeed the case.

good point...
maybe that is why i level via dungeon running with friends when ever i can

Well, when I mentioned the ordeal on TS, 3 of my realID friends decided to roll a baby alt on Draenor. By now we have a 8 character pool to draw from and rarely pug (and never more than 1), and we have a splendid time... something good came out of it after all, I guess
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (73) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Ruldar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 am

Andurin wrote:Planning our wedding, we picked a date and that was the date my grandparents got married who both passed away recently. Turns out its also the date of a birthday on the other side of the family. When we knew that (and when nothing was set in stone yet) we talked to them, asked them if it was ok. "Yeah, no problem, go ahead."

We figured that was probably to easy. So we let it sink in with them for a few weeks and then asked again, nothing was set in stone still. "Go ahead, we dont mind."

So last week we signed for the location and the one supplying the music, and there is the phone. "Yeah... We`ve been thinking... Can you still change the date?" :x Ooooh that can piss me off so bad... Good thing is, they gave us the best piece of advice we had so far: "Dont try and make it good for everyone, there are always one or two people not agreeing with what you are doing." (so far tho, I counted 6 >.<)

If you have already put money down based on their previous two answers of "yes", just tell them that and say you cannot change it.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby valura » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 am

Ruldar wrote:
Andurin wrote:Planning our wedding, we picked a date and that was the date my grandparents got married who both passed away recently. Turns out its also the date of a birthday on the other side of the family. When we knew that (and when nothing was set in stone yet) we talked to them, asked them if it was ok. "Yeah, no problem, go ahead."

If you have already put money down based on their previous two answers of "yes", just tell them that and say you cannot change it.

I agree, tho even if you hadn't signed or put money down, you gave them plenty of time (twice) to have them speak their mind.

It's your marriage and if they really care about you and your fiancée, they will gladly not care about it, as long as you can have your special day. Birthdays come and go, but getting married is something more important.

Also, if you got an extended family it's always gonne be somebody's birthday.
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (73) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:51 am

People who are 40+ who behave worse than kids.
"We won't come to raids because there's 1 guy who plays same class as me"

Fuck this shit really, I think WoW makes people regress to kid age.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 am

Worldie wrote:People who are 40+ who behave worse than kids.
"We won't come to raids because there's 1 guy who plays same class as me"

Fuck this shit really, I think WoW makes people regress to kid age.

*Points at this very 2104 pages-long thread, mostly about WoW asshats*

You don't say?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Worldie » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:02 am

Sagara wrote:You don't say?

Most of the people who behave like idiots *are* underaged teens so I *almost* understand it.
It makes me get mad that I'm getting it from people who are married with kids.

I think I was looking too far when I wanted to make a *social* guild in this game.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 am

The "adults" (note the quotes) half the time are worse than the children in this game.
Teranoid

Postby valura » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:58 am

Teranoid wrote:The "adults" (note the quotes) half the time are worse than the children in this game.

LOL. Our "adult" guildmaster (married for over 10 years, no kids) ragequit the guild yesterday on all his characters, because he felt we told him off, by asking him to hurry up... Appearently he had started a secondary account for privacy reasons, and he blamed us for not having patience with the GM, while nobody had him on realID :shock:

The 12 year old who was in the guild (and on TS), was all befuddled, and went "Did that really just happen? What's his problem?"

Maturity score
GM 0 - 12yo 1
Bohica (90) BM

valura
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 am

Thank you Blizzard for the mount bug. Over 10 mounts now disappeared, and since all my chars got mount macros, now I can't move from Orgri/Shrine without having to remake 11 mount macros AND having to copy them over to my work Pc, and then do that AGAIN when they fix it

Thank you, really. What the fuck do we have a PTR for.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:43 am

They fixed Bubble and Hand of Protection removing the legendary cloak debuff :/
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Light's Hammer still broken, zzz

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:23 pm

for work, i am a companion/driver for a young man with severe learning disabilities

he has a job of his own, and for right now, he doesnt need help, but part of his plan is also volunteering in the community
to help with that, i was working on getting him set up with red cross as it is something i could help with given my previous work with them, and the fact my mother is the local chapter manager doesnt hurt either..

background done..we come to today
i was supposed to pick him up, and take him the the red cross office to finish his volunteer sign up paperwork
he got off at 2, i get a call at 1, he wants to spend time with his dad this afternoon since his dad isnt working tonight, ok fine..we can do teh paperwork tomorrow then

call at 1:10..i dont want to do red cross anymore..ok, that is fine we can talk about it more later when i come pick you up from work in about an hour ok? ok see you then..

2:00, i show up at his work, i have a missed call from 1:56, and he isnt there...
missed call was from him, he was telling me he was off...that is all
so i am starting to worry a little, call him, and he decided to just walk the 4 1/2 miles across town home...alone...

this is after i had to play musical drivers with my mother at the red cross office because we have 2 vehicles, and one is with my dad at work, and the other my mom and i have to share.
had he told me he wanted to walk, i would have just stayed home, not wasted gas that is tight as it is even with me being paid mileage

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General