Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 am

Trade Chat, Anub'arak EU. Look at the time-stamps.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 am

I dont get it? =O
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 am

Klaudandus wrote:I dont get it? =O

Three people posted in about 35 minutes, and there was a 27 minute gap between two of the people posting.
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 am

ok, so trade is dead?
---
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 am

Klaudandus wrote:ok, so trade is dead?

The whole server is dead. And the realm fusion thing is nowhere to be seen.

Fetzie

Postby Era » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Does Flames of Xoroth ever work (warlock spell)? Never seems to summon the right demon. First I thought maybe it was the last demon that got dismissed, not died. Then I thought maybe it was died, but not dismissed. But this spell's got a life of its own.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Afaik it's last demon who was summoned (whenever it died or not). Works like that for my 90 warlock and my in-level warlock, both destru
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:09 am

Hearthstone: Just went against a ramp Druid who played turn 2 Wild Growth, turn 4 Nourish. He had 8 mana while I was on 4.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Arnock » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:18 pm

The bike I was hoping to buy sold before I had a chance to go check it out. It was a model that's somewhat rare in the states and set at an amazing price.

Ah well.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby valura » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:40 am

Queued for a random instance on my baby hunter, and got into a group for Skinning (sorry, Wailing) Caverns, which turned out great, since she's a skinner. Get ported to instance, and see nobody near the portal, pick up the quest and get scorned for "slacking it up", as the group had rushed and already pulled everything up to and including Lady whatshername.
I rush over, and manage to get a couple of shots in. They keep on rushing, clearly not being on any quest, nor do they care about picking up any loot (not even from bosses).
I have a hard time keeping up, since I want to do the quests (flowers, and deviate hides), so I have to stop for loot.
Somewhere halfway the dungeon, I have completed the quests, and I felt like skinning when possible. I start falling a bit behind, when I get scorned for leeching xp, as I did earlier in the instance. I try to explain that I was doing the quests and I want to skin some of the skinnables, and all hell breaks loose; "OMFG, you retarded noob. Dungeons are not for questing or professions. F*ck!ng ninja!"
*You have been removed from the group.*

I feel so stupid now, realizing after 7 years of playing this game, that there's obviously some things you are not allowed to do in an instance... :shock:
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:05 am

=(
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 am

out of all the dungeons i make sure i do the quests in WC...i mean ffs when you can go up 2 levels without even having BoAs...
my record with BoAs, rested, and DMF is just under 5 lol

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Teranoid » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 am

Breaking news: The general populous of this game is retarded.

In other news sky is blue and grass is green more at 11.

I found the game so much more enjoyable when I adopted the idea that everyone is stupid until proven otherwise because 90% of the time that is indeed the case.
Last edited by Teranoid on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teranoid

Postby Belloc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Worldie wrote:Afaik it's last demon who was summoned (whenever it died or not). Works like that for my 90 warlock and my in-level warlock, both destru

I think that wipes reset it. For instance, if my pet somehow dies (or perhaps if I die and get battle rezzed), it'll resummon it. If we wipe and I use it during the run back, it will always summon an imp.
Belloc

Postby bldavis » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Teranoid wrote:Breaking news: The general populous of this game is retarded.

In other news sky is blue and grass is green more at 11.

I found the game so much more enjoyable when I adopted the idea that everyone is stupid until proven otherwise because 90% of the time that is indeed the case.

good point...
maybe that is why i level via dungeon running with friends when ever i can

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General