Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Darielle » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Warrior co-tank gets blown up by the adds on Garrosh phase 1. I can probably survive them better but I lack the handy stun and heroic leap out of the ball of death that he has. So much ranged DPS time is spent dosing them down to die to the ball that Phase 1 takes forever. 2:40 minutes last night only once got to the second phase with the majority of the raid alive.

Warrior stun, you Freedom, ???, profit?
Darielle

Postby bldavis » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:36 pm

probably should go in relationships but its more ingame frustration than anything else so

raid canceled tonight, so friend asks for my help leveling her resto/boomkin with one of my tanks
i havent played tankadin in a while but i know how so i say sure

first dungeon - jade serpent..
trash to the water guy - everything fine
first add during boss fight - major lag spike and i finally catch up when the boss is at 30% in P2
second boss - no issues
3rd boss i dont THINK there are issues but she claims i was running in place part of the fight

we end up fine
i restart wow, and we get stormstout
no lag issues at start, but shite dps that is barely killing anything (as in i am top damage done at like 40% of our groups output and i havent played a pally in a while so i am just hitting shiny buttons) and standing in EVERYTHING

the vermin boss took something like 9 minutes to do, lag spikes return
trash to final boss everything was fine...until we get to the last room
i cant keep aggro on ANYTHING, taunt and hand of salv are kept on cd, dps is standing in everything possible, she (my healer friend) dies and we finish the first wave, and i get a rez off just in time to start the second wave...i gather what i can, ask the dps to come with me, and go behind the pillar
only dps doesnt move, i get yelled at on skype to get my fucking ass out there because that is where they are, and then i get told to calm teh fuck down because i SIGHED

oh and my computer crashed right after that...so yeah
now i have a friend who is very pissed at me, who probably thinks i bailed on purpose like that, and yeah...
the fun part is that my brain cant keep up with my hands and mouth at times and i send her a text basically saying i WAS calm til you pissed me off!
yes i know, i am a fucking dumbass

so who wants to start the betting pool for how long it is til i hear from her again?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:01 am

Last week, my roommate was sick. Sick enough that he wound up calling in sick on Friday - due to the holiday, I had to work it, though it's my normal day off.

I don't know what it was I ate on Friday night, though, but I came down with the worst case of stomach cramps I've had in a while. I can't even drink plain lukewarm water without nausea. I wind up not eating at all on Saturday or Sunday, just vomiting a lot. Like in an epic boss battle - I get to the basin, and then have waves of vomit end on end. It was awful.

Monday, we agree I'm not going to work because I can't even navigate stairs by myself, I'm that exhausted. And then what happens? I pick up said roommate's fucking illness. So I've spent all week at home, in bed or on the couch, sleeping or watching whatever is on Netflix, unless I'm coughing my lungs out. If this doesn't stop, I should have abs of steel by spring break.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:36 am

Since I had little work to do, my work pc decided to suicide.
1 month old GPU fan fried, and now I have nothing to do at the shop while I wait for customers :|

ZzZ
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Newsom » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 am

Flex wrote:Warrior co-tank gets blown up by the adds on Garrosh phase 1. I can probably survive them better but I lack the handy stun and heroic leap out of the ball of death that he has. So much ranged DPS time is spent dosing them down to die to the ball that Phase 1 takes forever. 2:40 minutes last night only once got to the second phase with the majority of the raid alive.

Sounds like you're overcomplicating it. What size+difficulty?
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Flex » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 am

Newsom wrote:
Flex wrote:Warrior co-tank gets blown up by the adds on Garrosh phase 1. I can probably survive them better but I lack the handy stun and heroic leap out of the ball of death that he has. So much ranged DPS time is spent dosing them down to die to the ball that Phase 1 takes forever. 2:40 minutes last night only once got to the second phase with the majority of the raid alive.

Sounds like you're overcomplicating it. What size+difficulty?

Flex with anywhere from 12 to 15 people. 2 Melee. If the adds don't die from the star he gets blown up with 9ish adds on him when the war cry goes out. Only way we can get them down in time is to have the ranged on them.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Uh.. me and my war friend easily survived Flex garrosh in 25 with less than 500 ilvl each.
Can't you get a warlock portal or priest life grip out of the ball?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 pm

FOUR burdens off five rares

...on my 570 ilevel shaman.

Thanks Blizz. Really appreciate having about 10 of these rotting in my bank while my alts struggle to get geared for alt runs!
Teranoid

Postby bldavis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Worldie wrote:Uh.. me and my war friend easily survived Flex garrosh in 25 with less than 500 ilvl each.

no..lock portals make you unable to gain threat for like 15 sec

lifegrip would work though

what iron star is being let through, the one closer to the throne or closer to the back wall?

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:58 pm

bldavis wrote:
Worldie wrote:Uh.. me and my war friend easily survived Flex garrosh in 25 with less than 500 ilvl each.

lifegrip would work though

what iron star is being let through, the one closer to the throne or closer to the back wall?

Demonic Gates don't make you drop threat now, but you can only take one every 60 seconds, up from 20.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Daeva001 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:05 pm

bldavis wrote:

They changed this in 5.4. Lock portals don't have a total threat dump anymore.
Daeva001

Postby bldavis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 pm

well fuck...we have been avoiding that option for no reason then

bldavis

Postby Worldie » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 am

Teranoid wrote:FOUR burdens off five rares

...on my 570 ilevel shaman.

Thanks Blizz. Really appreciate having about 10 of these rotting in my bank while my alts struggle to get geared for alt runs!

Why having them rot when you can vendor em (or use em on random token and vendor the item)? :P

And yeah I know your feeling, this one day I got 4 Burdens within 10 minutes on my priest. Useful (not).
I do understand that they are not BoA because they don't want people to entirely skip all gearup gameplay on alts, but that doesn't make me happy to vendor them :|

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:04 am

You should be able to sell them for coins... would at least make them useful for gearing alts without giving the alts crazy ilvls (outside what the isle gear already gives anyway.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 am

Or make them sell for a bit more than just 5g <.<

Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General