Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Frustration because this is not a headline from The Onion: http://www.businessinsider.com/walmart- ... od-2013-11
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Nordix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:18 pm

So,Riposte and Warrior tanks,Monktanks,etc are my new frustration atm.
ITs so retarded.
Nordix

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Remembering at VERY late night few hours before a week long travel that you haven't copied WoW and LoL on your external HD!

I'm sleepy Q_Q
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Passionario » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:34 am

We still haven't received our UK visas (despite submitting all documents almost two months ago) and our flight is supposed to in less than 24 hours. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:55 am

bldavis wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Look, be selfish for once. Go ahead and leave if you must -- if needed be, give a brief reason why (can't please with douchecanoe here for personal reasons).

Worldie is right, you aint Jesus, you can't please everyone -- but more importantly, when you're in pain -- you must take care of yourself first before anyone else.
-snip-
Also, just as planned, the pony invasion that is -- I can't remember how this started tbh.

if the game isnt fun with your current situation, why play it in your current situation?

like klaud said, play an alt on a different server, hell maybe even play a different game for your MMO fix

as for the pony avatars..i think it started just after the MLP thread got closed by invis, and reopened by Aubade?
pretty sure most of us just keep them to annoy invis :P

I posted an image of pony Avengers in the RPP... it was deleted by Invis which led to a brief discussion about why it was deleted... which led to an amendment to the AA rules... Aubade started the MLP thread... somewhere in there started the avatar "movement."
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:47 am

Skye1013 wrote:
bldavis wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Look, be selfish for once. Go ahead and leave if you must -- if needed be, give a brief reason why (can't please with douchecanoe here for personal reasons).

Worldie is right, you aint Jesus, you can't please everyone -- but more importantly, when you're in pain -- you must take care of yourself first before anyone else.
-snip-
Also, just as planned, the pony invasion that is -- I can't remember how this started tbh.

if the game isnt fun with your current situation, why play it in your current situation?

like klaud said, play an alt on a different server, hell maybe even play a different game for your MMO fix

as for the pony avatars..i think it started just after the MLP thread got closed by invis, and reopened by Aubade?
pretty sure most of us just keep them to annoy invis :P

I posted an image of pony Avengers in the RPP... it was deleted by Invis which led to a brief discussion about why it was deleted... which led to an amendment to the AA rules... Aubade started the MLP thread... somewhere in there started the avatar "movement."

Meh, "movement" is a bit overblown. The publicity made use realise each other existed and it probably facilitated choosing a pony avatar. Nothing to write home about.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:50 am

It was a movement (by some) to annoy Invis initially... the fact it drew others out of the woodwork afterwords is moot, as the comment was just about how it got started :).
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Ruldar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:57 am

It's definitely had a nice effect. I would never have chosen this as avatar nor found the actual pony thread if the other pony fans here weren't using similar avatars.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:27 am

Passionario wrote:We still haven't received our UK visas (despite submitting all documents almost two months ago) and our flight is supposed to in less than 24 hours. :(

Update: We didn't get them. There go our VIP tickets to Doctor Who 50th anniversary celebration. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Nordix » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:42 am

My guild finally crossed the line. One of the officers was going around telling people they are not allowed to talk to me or interact with me else kick.
Nordix

Postby Ruldar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:40 am

Those people are toxic and you need to wash your hands of them. You said a couple pages back that they will suffer if you leave, and the evil part of me says it's time for a little suffering.

Their convenience is not worth your mental health.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:08 am

Nordix wrote:My guild finally crossed the line. One of the officers was going around telling people they are not allowed to talk to me or interact with me else kick.

Just leave that fucking guild already. Seriously, you don't need them in your life.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 pm

What they said.
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Klaudandus wrote:What they said.

^^

in other news, i got into another beta...which makes 3 that are limited uptime on servers...and they are all during raid nights :oops: :evil:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Blizz taking forever to merge feathermoon...
---
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General