Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:32 am

its just,that one girl and that one dude,noone else is treating me like shit,but this hurts enough tbh.

(I just noticed how everyone's avatar is a pony.I remember Klaudandus only.THen sagara.now everyone.:D)
Nordix

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 am

Look, be selfish for once. Go ahead and leave if you must -- if needed be, give a brief reason why (can't please with douchecanoe here for personal reasons).

Worldie is right, you aint Jesus, you can't please everyone -- but more importantly, when you're in pain -- you must take care of yourself first before anyone else.

I lost my fiancee, almost committed suicide, lost friends in the process -- I just had to step away from everything, even took a month off of work and just drove around the countryside.

I had to find a situation where I could be comfortable again before I could start healing. If the pain of being in game is more than the joy it brings, step away for a time -- either stop altogether, go play an alt in a diff. server -- something that just avoids the situation that aggravates your well-being.

Also, just as planned, the pony invasion that is -- I can't remember how this started tbh.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 am

Nordix wrote:Funeral over:<

She and greekdude are still together.He kicked her alts from the guild for show,andkeeps yappinghow angry and hateful he is towards her,then they play together in LFR,timeless isle,5mans,scenarios,etc.

Oh man. I had to skip raid yesterday cuz of funeral preevening,brother here,etc,ppl still kept qq-ing to me to go in for siegehc only cuz cant kill it without me.
Had to.One shot.

If I Leave,they will suffer,which will make me feel bad in return.
If i Dont do anything,I will suffer bad.

You >>>>> Them

Don't let them guilt-trip you into thinking their time in a video game is more important than your physical and mental well-being. It's only a fucking game. When put up against your life, the game loses.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Look, be selfish for once. Go ahead and leave if you must -- if needed be, give a brief reason why (can't please with douchecanoe here for personal reasons).

Worldie is right, you aint Jesus, you can't please everyone -- but more importantly, when you're in pain -- you must take care of yourself first before anyone else.
-snip-
Also, just as planned, the pony invasion that is -- I can't remember how this started tbh.

if the game isnt fun with your current situation, why play it in your current situation?

like klaud said, play an alt on a different server, hell maybe even play a different game for your MMO fix

as for the pony avatars..i think it started just after the MLP thread got closed by invis, and reopened by Aubade?
pretty sure most of us just keep them to annoy invis :P

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:08 pm

bldavis wrote:as for the pony avatars..i think it started just after the MLP thread got closed by invis, and reopened by Aubade?
pretty sure most of us just keep them to annoy invis :P

I'm keeping the baby sloth.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 pm

So I'm the only one who keeps his avatar cause I like it? :<
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Worldie wrote:So I'm the only one who keeps his avatar cause I like it? :<

oh im not saying i dont like my avatar, and RD
but annoying invis is a perk :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sagara » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:02 pm

bldavis wrote:

oh im not saying i dont like my avatar, and RD
but annoying invis is a perk :D

Naah. Just liking mine as it is, thank you very much. :lol:
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nooska » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:24 am

<- Still a murloc (T11 normal hit me baaad :p)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby halabar » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:40 am

Speaking of which, found a new one, since my old one disappeared.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nordix » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Really need to find a new guild:\

Dude+Girl are putting up a show to mask whats going on really in the background.

The dude kicked her alts,swore they hate each other ,I hear from my friends they are very cold towards each other,etc,yet they are only online together.They only do stuff together mostly too.Makes no sense.

She tried masking it very hard when she had it going with me too,so I wonder......

Maybe I should leave the guild,and then let the greekdude know about us in the past,it would also be interesting to watch what happens ,when I give skype logs to his irl boyfriend of 2.5 years too....

I wonder....
Nordix

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Find new guild, remove people from friendlist, remove them from your memory, be happy.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby culhag » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Engage Alysrazor. She despawns when I use GoAK. I fall in a blocked part of the map. Hearthstone is on CD. I log off a do something on another character. (kill Kael'Thas for the 78th time)
Go back to my paladin, I'm at the entrance of Firelands. Trash hasn't respawned, yay !
Engage Alysrazor. She despawns when I use GoAK. I fall and it takes me two minutes to find a way back to Alysrazor's area.
Engage Alysrazor. Okay this time I won't use GoAK at all. She despawns the first time she passes down. I fall and die.
Fly back to the instance. WTF the trash has respawned. WTF I got dumped in the 25-man instance ! (the instance portal only has two swirly things but still I'm in the 25-man raid)
Exit instance, check that 10-man is selected, enter. Still 25-man.
Exit instance, re-set it to 10-man. "all the instances have been reset" shit I'll have to redo the trash.
Enter the...
"You have entered too many instances lately"
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Nordix wrote:Maybe I should leave the guild,and then let the greekdude know about us in the past,it would also be interesting to watch what happens ,when I give skype logs to his irl boyfriend of 2.5 years too....

I wonder....

Have you considered not fucking with them? Regardless of any fallout it causes for them, it'll still leave you looking like a dick.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby theckhd » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Nooska wrote:<- Still a murloc (T11 normal hit me baaad :p)

That's a murloc? I always thought it was a fish.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Call to Arms 5.x, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

PreviousNext

Return to General