Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:29 am

I'm having suicidal thoughts at the moment.Because of what happened in the past 2 weeks,including a girl I talked about in my previous post.

She came back playing WoW during summer and randomly started talking with me and the melee officer she has known for years.
The melee officer is a selfcentered emo veryrich greek dude.
The girl is a very cute norwegian,with lots of issues.

The girl already had a boyfriend of 2.5 years by the time this started out,but the relationship wasnt going very well and still isn't to this day,however a lot of paranoia is included on the girls part and she sees things where there are none.

So the greek richdude tried getting things on with her,and stuff went okay for a while until she realized it won't work,because the dude is a selfcentered emo infantile kid basically.

By the time,her and me were talking a lot,hours upon hours every day,for weeks.She is very emotional when she loses a friend and even more so when loses a "crush".So I helped her through this stage.
After all settled,things got fucked up.

She started to have a crush on me,because of all the talking we've been doing.We could talk about anything and it surfaced that our interests are pretty much the same on a lot of things.

You have to realize,I only felt anything for one other girl in my whole life.I resist most.She was spot on,from the get go,but I kept my resist up so it wouldn't get in the way.
Until she had a crush and started to hate that I cant let go of my resistance fully.Even tho it felt wrong ,I did let go of it eventually.It was nice.We planned out a lot of things,still talked 8 hours a day,wasnt just uncontrolled retared e-shit.We were supposed to meet,we talked ,we sent a shitload of pictures (nothing nasty).

But then,something happened,and one day she just told me her bf almost noticed and we need to cut it and can we be just friends again instead,and that she will see it through what happens in her relationship ,it's only fair like this and I'll be the first to know if she is single.

So I tried,I was hurt,she was hurt.
In the background ,the richdude kept doing desparate idiotic whining every day to her,driving her insane.She told me about every single occasion until yesterday and recently the greek dude took to whine to me too about her.

I just ,it was too much, so I told the greek dude,THIS IS WHAT SHE THINKS OF YOU,JUST STOP SPAMMING HER WITH YOUR SHIT ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

and hell broke lose.He immediately used it against her,confronted her.The result was that she left the guild telling me ,she cant be here anymore because of what this guy is doing.
Then the greekdude told her that I was the one telling him this,so she turned on me too.Instant removed me from everywhere ,like boom,like if nothing happened in the past.

I asked the greekdude why did he fuck me up like that. "I was hurt,sorry ,what was i supposed to do."

I was mad,angry,puzzled.

ANd this morning,while the girl isnt in the guild,I see them doing stuff together again with the greekdude.

I'm having a mental breakdown and the only thing I can do is send logs to her irl boyfriend and nuke her whole world,which is equally disgusting to what she and the greek guy are doing at the moment.
She has a ton of issues irl,lives on debt,doesnt own shit and attends university,barely managing.

I Dont know what to do,I certainly cant raid with my guild like this,however if I leave ,since I'M their main tank 100% attendance neverfails dude,I will disband a guild that existed since vanilla and was a friendly but still hardcore raiding guild.

What do,please help!
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 am

I'll be honest, I see a lot of blame to go around.

1st, I'd never dare to lower my defenses for anyone already in a relationship, however tenuous and fragile it might be at that point.

2nd, the greek dude is a douche

3rd, women... that said, everyone lashed out in anger, but to her, you were the one that betrayed her trust, not the greek douchecanoe

4th, screw the raid, your mental sanity is first

personal experience: almost killing myself after finding out my fiancee was cheating on me.


If you must, stop playing for a while, or change/transfer -- you're not bound to those people, specially if being with them will not let the wounds close, and in fact, fester instead...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Era » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 am

That sounds pretty awful, sorry man. :(

Sounds like your story would go well in the relationship thread! They might have some good advice for you!

As for the raiding bit, do you enjoy World of Warcraft and raiding? Because if you do, then that's a hobby to not just be thrown away. So as Klaud say, your mental sanity is first - find another guild. If you like everyone else in the guild and they can't replace you, then maybe they'll be willing to let the douchecanoe go in order not to lose you. But don't ever feel guilty about leaving a guild you don't feel comfortable with, even if it puts them in a tough spot. We're all here to have fun, and while "doing the right thing" is commendable (AKA staying just so they can raid) - it's honestly not required of you in this situation.

When it comes to the girl, irrelevant point but out of curiosity, can I assume you're also from Norway from your user name "Nordix"? If you're really into this lady and you feel it's all a bit of an emotional miscommunication, how about getting a friend to talk to her and explain how you feel bad about what happened and don't want to lose her?
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
User avatar
Era
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am
Location: Norway

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 am

I love life and faith.
It truly amuses me how it fucks me up over and over again and shows huge middle fingers witha smile.


After I wrote what I wrote in my previous post,literally 5 minutes later I got news of someone dying in my family.

And no,she is gone for good,I just want her to stop manipulating the greekdude and generally fuck off for good.I'm going to quit raiding for a few days possibly.
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 am

Really sorry to hear that. I say just step away from the game for a couple of weeks. I'd personally transfer somewhere else just to avoid running into them altogether.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Nordix...

First of all, hang in there...

Second. you certainly need a few days break, at least. If you can get out of town to see some relatives or friends that might be good. Unplug for a few days, see some movies, meet up with friends.. enjoy some life outside of the game.

THEN come back to the game on your terms.. You are the MT there, so if you still want to be there, take charge, tell the greek to STFU, and be the MT.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:44 am

Workplace firewall has blocked Cracked again, and I have run out of things to keep me occupied between actual work tasks.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6854
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 am

Want me to post you the articles? ;-)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Chrome's new omnibox... luckily there's a way to disable it -- i like opening new tabs to my apps as I created a bunch of custom apps/extensions that are pretty much links to the websites i visit the most, including this one.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:30 pm

finally got my last sigil on my druid, turn in quest and get sent to kill sha of fear

LFR group all one shot...and forget to loot the dam quest item
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7381
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 pm

my nerves are flaring up -- thus both my hands are numb
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Shoju » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 am

I think I'm done asking for advice regarding certain things. Asking for advice, only to be given something that isn't advice, but a "hey, start over, and do it this completely different way" is not really helping.

trying to explain why your point is amazing when I point out that your solution is not in the realm of feasibility is not helping either.

I asked for advice about how to progress my build in Path of Exile, and was greeted with options that all involved massive amounts of currency to wipe out passive choices. Massive amounts being:

I could take the currency that would be used to do this change, and trade for an item that I'll probably never upgrade from until they release an expansion with higher level content.

That's just not happening
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 6368
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm

[03:25:17] You have learned how to create a new item: Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's


So far, my tailor has learned 29 PvP patterns, and two epic patterns. All I want to do is craft myself the belt. That I have yet to learn. I guess this means that I have "only" got to wait a week at the very most before I HAVE to learn the rest of the epic patterns. Fuck this system of learning how to craft stuff.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:01 am

Funeral over:<

She and greekdude are still together.He kicked her alts from the guild for show,andkeeps yappinghow angry and hateful he is towards her,then they play together in LFR,timeless isle,5mans,scenarios,etc.


Oh man. I had to skip raid yesterday cuz of funeral preevening,brother here,etc,ppl still kept qq-ing to me to go in for siegehc only cuz cant kill it without me.
Had to.One shot.

If I Leave,they will suffer,which will make me feel bad in return.
If i Dont do anything,I will suffer bad.
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:23 am

My thoughts in this sort of situation is that if they treat you like shit, they dont deserve your worries.

Leave and let them enjoy the results of their actions. You arent Jesus, you cant make eberyone happy. You should worry of your own happiness/enjoyment first.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13437
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest