Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby lythac » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:07 am

The boss gets easier, but the DPS required from each tank/DPS goes up. One DPS won't matter but when a few announce they have to go at the same time it can cause an issue if healers can't respec DPS.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Flex » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:39 am

bldavis wrote:
Fetzie wrote:Today's frustration: Youtube comments. They have been redesigned. And don't work.

and are fucking retarted

the old system was fine

But how else will Google make Google+ happen if they don't force everyone who uses a Google product to make a G+ account to use the not related to Google+ service?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Fetzie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:16 am

I guess we can be happy that they still let us use an alias and not our real name and photograph.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Amirya » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 am

Didn't you hear about the new fingerprint mandate for Youtube?
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Amirya wrote:Didn't you hear about the new fingerprint mandate for Youtube?

DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Would anyone know where to actually download Mavericks? We got to upgrade a wee bit over 100 macbooks and having all of them go to the mac app store and have each download a copy of mavericks is just not feasible.

Last time we went from 10.7 to 10.7.5 we were able to get the 2 Gb+ file in pendrives and use that to speed up the process... but for the life of me, i cannot find the 10.9 download.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 am

Klaudandus wrote:Would anyone know where to actually download Mavericks? We got to upgrade a wee bit over 100 macbooks and having all of them go to the mac app store and have each download a copy of mavericks is just not feasible.

Last time we went from 10.7 to 10.7.5 we were able to get the 2 Gb+ file in pendrives and use that to speed up the process... but for the life of me, i cannot find the 10.9 download.

On one computer download it via the Mac App Store but don't install it, if it is already installed you can choose to download it again, since installing it causes it to delete the main installer, then follow the directions here: http://osxdaily.com/2013/10/23/create-o ... all-drive/
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 am

Thanks. I had already downloaded another copy of Mavericks, but I was just hoping to drop it on an external hard drive or big usb rather than having to commit that USB to make it bootable.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 am

Klaudandus wrote:Thanks. I had already downloaded another copy of Mavericks, but I was just hoping to drop it on an external hard drive or big usb rather than having to commit that USB to make it bootable.

Well you can copy the main installer to a USB drive and do it that way.
Flex

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 pm

it wont let me, i can copy but the paste option does not appear, whether to a usb drive or to an external drive
---
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Alt/Option drag it to the drive? I know for certain it can be copied within the same disk as I did that.
Flex

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Flex wrote:Alt/Option drag it to the drive? I know for certain it can be copied within the same disk as I did that.

Lemme try that as soon as I get back from lunch.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Nordix » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 am

Girldrama forcing me to leave my guild.

At least I can quit the game now.
Nordix

Postby Era » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:47 pm

One of those nights!
http://youtu.be/z9lltX64dMg
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby bldavis » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 pm

have a friend who's guild treated her like shit, and it finally came to a head and her guild and she parted ways
i asked an officer in our guild if she could join and just stay a low rank with no bank access which wasnt a problem

NOW i am getting treated like crap because the "officers" were discussing if they were going to invite her and it is "problematic" that she is in the guild now

JFC!
1) i have gone through a guild implosion before, and was just trying to be a good friend and showing this friend that she does have people that care.
2) if the "officers" are discussing something, TELL ALL THE FUCKING OFFICERS!
3) wtf is the issue of having a low rank person with no bank access? i wasnt trying to get her to be a raider right away with full guild bank access and guild repairs

this stupid ass shit pisses me off

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General