Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Worldie now officially the Flex breaker... 9999th flex that breaks up right after I join it :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:48 am

Sebastian Vettel managed to make F1 more boring than it already is at times. I don't think I'll watch the last 3 races.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby theckhd » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:41 am

Fenrìr wrote:The 10k achievement shouldn't exist anymore, Theck. It got knocked down to 2k due to the amount of QQ over it.

And yea, the mount is 500, pet is 100.

EDIT: glancing at your mage, yea, it was only the 2k part, he's still got quite the way to go for 10k coins. According to armory at least.

To be honest, I wasn't paying that close attention, just vaguely remembered the achievement text.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Fetzie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

Klaudandus wrote:Sebastian Vettel managed to make F1 more boring than it already is at times. I don't think I'll watch the last 3 races.

Yeah, I don't watch F1 for the battle for first place any more. The battles for 2-5 and 6-10 are much more interesting (and you get some proper racing too).
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:49 pm

I stopped watching F1 several years ago. They removed everything that made it fun, as now all cars have to be the same, no fuel pit stops, no anything.

It's just about who is lucky enough to end up first at start and fast enough at pit boxes, after that it's essentially impossible to pass ahead of someone.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Extermi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:47 pm

That is the reason why I switched to watching Moto GP instead a year ago :-)
Extermi

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Realized my server is in LFR/LFD group with the two Italian servers...

It's painful. Constantly seeing kids from Pozzo and Nemesis insulting each other in Italian, or even worse, calling names to other people who can't understand in Italian, and just trolling and performing crap.

I'm not surprised no LFR can yet get past Iron Juggernaut (at the 7th LFR that fails there atm)

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 pm

ma va te ne a fanculo, tu brutto fligio di puttana!

at least that's how I imagine it now.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Worldie wrote:Realized my server is in LFR/LFD group with the two Italian servers...

It's painful. Constantly seeing kids from Pozzo and Nemesis insulting each other in Italian, or even worse, calling names to other people who can't understand in Italian, and just trolling and performing crap.

I'm not surprised no LFR can yet get past Iron Juggernaut (at the 7th LFR that fails there atm)

If you were on Horde, I could get you into German LFR (which is generally pretty good).
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Andurin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:48 am

Klaudandus wrote:Sebastian Vettel managed to make F1 more boring than it already is at times. I don't think I'll watch the last 3 races.

I mostly watch it for the "young" teams these days. For the first time in years we have a decent Dutch driver again (VDG from Caterham). Sadly, the last 2 races he went out in the first corner, but following this race within the race kinda got me interrested again.
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 am

Klaudandus wrote:ma va te ne a fanculo, tu brutto fligio di puttana!

at least that's how I imagine it now.

Sadly that's exactly how it looks like often.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Shoju » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 am

You have a cash register. It's not just a cash register. It's a FREAKING COMPUTER. You should be able to input my items, and come up with the right total WITHOUT me needing to tell you 3 times that you charged me too much.

Sandwich + Drink = $4
Cup of Soup = $1.50
Tax on Drink .11
Total $5.61
NOT SEVEN DOLLARS AND TWENTY NINE CENTS YOU STUPID BITCH.

I shouldn't have to ask for the manager. I shouldn't have to point out that I'm capable of doing this transaction in my head, while you aren't smart enough to do it with a FUCKING COMPUTER. And you CERTAINLY shouldn't argue the point with me.

EVER.
Shoju

Postby Amirya » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 am

So how'd she take it when you said, "when did the tax rate hit 23%?!"
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:42 am

Amirya wrote:So how'd she take it when you said, "when did the tax rate hit 23%?!"

she was really confused when I laid it out, and said:

This is the price of this, with tax of .11 on the drink, and the price of this is 1.50, which is 5.61.

As if the idea that I was able to do simple math in my head was somehow a foreign concept to her. I couldn't imagine what she would have done if I would have asked her that.
Shoju

Postby cdan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:05 pm

I'm just shocked that your prices are 50% less than those we pay in NY.
cdan

PreviousNext

Return to General