Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:10 pm

internet being a bitch today, finally got it working again after 2 1/2 hours
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Winkle » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 am

Belloc wrote:Endless Tank Proving Grounds wipe on wave 59. I've gotten the waves down to a science at this point and about 40 seconds into wave 59 will get me the server record. I have all the necessary cooldowns up and I'm not expecting to have a single issue with this wave.

And then I somehow manage to not get threat an ALL 5 mobs at the spawn. They run to Sikari, I check my Salv and HoP macroes and both are down. I run in, Hammer, grab aggro on 3 of them, and then, boom, Sikari dies and I lose. *sigh* 59 minutes down the drain and I am left incredibly disheartened.


Brutal, i've only given endless a singel attempt, re-doing the waves again and again is just boring.
Winkle
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby econ21 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Quite a chaotic few days in WoW: RL/GM quit WoW, with fragile raid team dissolving as a result (some quitting for more progressed guilds, others losing also interest in WoW). So far, we've patched things together by entering a raid alliance with another guild, and did 7/14 in two join raids over the weekend, which was a success. But my guild is a precarious position and it's hard to see how we can recruit when all we can offer them in the short term is Flex if that.
econ21
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby culhag » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Back to the old dilemma of normal tier vs. heroic warforged off-set.
User avatar
culhag
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 am
Location: France

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:53 pm

culhag wrote:Back to the old dilemma of normal tier vs. heroic warforged off-set.


Wish I had either at this point
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Lieris » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 pm

This week's haul: 6 Secrets then 0 Runestones.

Dat drop rate.
Lieris
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:00 am

So during ToT, we had an enhance shaman that was decent, but lacked some raid awareness to the point that he would die to every single boss in some shape, form or fashion. This was so bad, we didn't bring in on any DA, LS or Ra-den attempts until well after the fact of us having them down to an art of being able to carry someone. So this tier, he quit the guild citing that work was interfering with our raid schedule and he left to another guild...so naturally, we recruited another. The new guy was quite good, didn't die nearly as much and was quite good at helping with strats on bosses.

Today I'm afking in shrine, see the recruit log on, and gquit. I'm like, wtf. So I whisper him. Turns out, our GM texted him saying his trial was over. Really confused, I check the guild log because I dimly remember the Gm saying the former shaman was coming back. Sure enough, he's back in the guild as a raider.
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:02 am

Lieris wrote:This week's haul: 6 Secrets then 0 Runestones.

Dat drop rate.


Can't double dip bosses. If you got a secret from a boss this week you wont be able to get a runestone from that boss.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby cdan » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:29 am

Fenrìr wrote:So during ToT, we had an enhance shaman that was decent, but lacked some raid awareness to the point that he would die to every single boss in some shape, form or fashion. This was so bad, we didn't bring in on any DA, LS or Ra-den attempts until well after the fact of us having them down to an art of being able to carry someone. So this tier, he quit the guild citing that work was interfering with our raid schedule and he left to another guild...so naturally, we recruited another. The new guy was quite good, didn't die nearly as much and was quite good at helping with strats on bosses.

Today I'm afking in shrine, see the recruit log on, and gquit. I'm like, wtf. So I whisper him. Turns out, our GM texted him saying his trial was over. Really confused, I check the guild log because I dimly remember the Gm saying the former shaman was coming back. Sure enough, he's back in the guild as a raider.


Bad-standers make everyone else feel superior about their own abilities. Your GM is doing this for morale.
cdan
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:42 am

Highly unlikely, Cdan. It was always incredibly frustrating to see him die, ankh, die again, get brezed, and still die again...all to the same boss.
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby jere » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:44 am

Another week with 0 drops off of celestials (using bonus roll each time). I'm starting to wonder if protection spec is bugged with drops (like it was for Nalak). It's probably just RNG, but it is frustrating to see nothing but gold x2 every week since 5.4 started.
Image
User avatar
jere
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Lieris » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Flex wrote:
Lieris wrote:This week's haul: 6 Secrets then 0 Runestones.

Dat drop rate.


Can't double dip bosses. If you got a secret from a boss this week you wont be able to get a runestone from that boss.


I know, what made you think I didn't? :?
Lieris
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Lieris wrote:
Flex wrote:
Lieris wrote:This week's haul: 6 Secrets then 0 Runestones.

Dat drop rate.


Can't double dip bosses. If you got a secret from a boss this week you wont be able to get a runestone from that boss.


I know, what made you think I didn't? :?


It isn't easily spelled out.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:55 pm

jere wrote:Another week with 0 drops off of celestials (using bonus roll each time). I'm starting to wonder if protection spec is bugged with drops (like it was for Nalak). It's probably just RNG, but it is frustrating to see nothing but gold x2 every week since 5.4 started.


I went ALL of T15 with nalak giving me 0 stuff even with bonus roll...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:32 pm

I lost count of the pvp stuff i vendored instead! I'd rather have got the 100g bag!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?