Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Teranoid » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm legitimately about 3 steps away from just quitting this game entirely. So tired of bullshit.
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 am

I seriously want to punch people at work.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby cdan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 am

Are you self-employed? :)

We have Dodd-Frank's lovely SEF shenanigans landing on us like a gang of unwanted, unwashed relatives who have brought their big suitcases this week. Frustration and anger at the workplace were left behind about a month ago. We're in psychotic rage territory at the moment.
cdan

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am

cdan wrote:Are you self-employed? :)

We have Dodd-Frank's lovely SEF shenanigans landing on us like a gang of unwanted, unwashed relatives who have brought their big suitcases this week. Frustration and anger at the workplace were left behind about a month ago. We're in psychotic rage territory at the moment.

i work for the state
---
Klaudandus

Postby Sagara » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Found "the Shattering" in my book pile and browsed it when I stopped on an early scene between Jaina and Anduin discussing Varian's anger management issues.

Oh, how the tables have turned. Makes me wonder how soured will the relation become between Anduin and Jaina.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Aaand I've just thrown in the towel on WoW. Not that I don't enjoy the game anymore - still love it as all hell, but it became nigh impossible to reconcile being a raider, a father and a husband, and I couldn't conceive the game without raiding :D

I'll still tag around and maybe come back at a later time if obligations permit, so no worries, you'll still have to suffer me :mrgreen:

Sagara

Postby culhag » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Our guild and raid leader got hacked despite having an authenticator. We suspect it came from the VPN he was using.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Sagara wrote:Aaand I've just thrown in the towel on WoW. Not that I don't enjoy the game anymore - still love it as all hell, but it became nigh impossible to reconcile being a raider, a father and a husband, and I couldn't conceive the game without raiding :D

Seeing as you are 1/14 (H) I suppose Flex cannot fill that hole as a bit too undertuned for your raiding needs? Roll a DPS, become non-committed and do Flexs?
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Sagara wrote:Aaand I've just thrown in the towel on WoW. Not that I don't enjoy the game anymore - still love it as all hell, but it became nigh impossible to reconcile being a raider, a father and a husband, and I couldn't conceive the game without raiding :D

I'll still tag around and maybe come back at a later time if obligations permit, so no worries, you'll still have to suffer me :mrgreen:

=(
---
Klaudandus

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:56 pm

lythac wrote:

Seeing as you are 1/14 (H) I suppose Flex cannot fill that hole as a bit too undertuned for your raiding needs? Roll a DPS, become non-committed and do Flexs?

That's one of the possible future scenarios. Problem is I'd also like to avoid the temptation of pushing further... We'll see...

Sagara

Postby Nooska » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Klaudandus wrote:

=(

Seconded, though I've been there myself, and can empathize (or well, at least I can intelectually put myself in your place, since I fail at actual empathy, being an aspie)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:32 am

Bloody Coin farming on a PvE server when my play times are off-peak for my server.......

Anyone wanna be fwiends?
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Lieris » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Not really a frustration (I am not that bothered) but all the Flex runs in trade asking for ilevel 530+ and the normal mode achievement.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Lieris wrote:Not really a frustration (I am not that bothered) but all the Flex runs in trade asking for ilevel 530+ and the normal mode achievement.

So it took a month to get back to the WotLK level pug runs then? LFM Naxx 25 must have gear score 5 million!
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Lieris wrote:Not really a frustration (I am not that bothered) but all the Flex runs in trade asking for ilevel 530+ and the normal mode achievement.

lol wat
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General