Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nooska » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:05 am

I've had fools dancing in the LoF on many of the bigger rare kills - no flagging yet on either of teh characters (Nooska and Niisca), even with the indiscriminate aoes (GT, MS and Beastcleave, as well as DS on Niisca).
Though it does seem cascade would hit flagged players and flag you in return untill some hotfix/minipatch from what I read over on MMOC.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby halabar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:47 am

Hmm.. other than the cloak proc, only thing I can think of is that at the end of the fight if I'm spamming shots the auto-targeting selects the next available target (or if the target moves out of range, as Maw can do). Will need to run a test, and see if the cloak proc is doing it.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Cogglamp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 am

Norushen LFR being buggy with random ports to cleanse your corruption. Spending 6 wipes on him without being ported once. I'm sure this would be alleviated if folks in my raid(s) would do more than 60k dps even without the damage suppression but man, what's a draenei got to do to get ported?

I'll show some tail. . .maybe some hoof too.
Cogglamp

Postby Jabari » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 am

Cogglamp wrote:Norushen LFR being buggy with random ports to cleanse your corruption. Spending 6 wipes on him without being ported once. I'm sure this would be alleviated if folks in my raid(s) would do more than 60k dps even without the damage suppression but man, what's a draenei got to do to get ported?

I'll show some tail. . .maybe some hoof too.

LOL queue as a healer, then. I swear that I got ported just about every minute or so. Pretty sure that I got ported a couple (many?) times when I was already purified as well. It got to the point that I just put up Chastise Chakra and DPSed when I was purified - we had hit the berserk-wipe at least twice before then.

Aside: What's the best addon to move that damn Power Bar (Corruption/Pride etc?) That's where I put my health-bar grid and I can't see the thing!

Best LFR moment from yesterday - wipe on Protectors when all three of them went into their Desperate Measures at the same time. :shock:
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 am

tanks aint getting ported in norushen lfr
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Cogglamp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:40 am

Jabari wrote:
Aside: What's the best addon to move that damn Power Bar (Corruption/Pride etc?) That's where I put my health-bar grid and I can't see the thing!

Try MoveAnything. Though it looks like it hasn't been updated for 5.4 yet.

I personally don't use it as I use ElvUI and that solves the issue for me.

I saw a blue post saying that they're working on fixing the issues with Norushen. I think I'll stay away from LFR until it gets fixed.

On another topic (and maybe I'm missing this) but I'm working on the 3k valor step for Wrathion (I've been away for 11 months, don't laugh). I did a random heroic and completed it but the valor I was granted didn't go towards the completion of the quest. I'm assuming you don't have to have 3000 valor just that you have to earn it. Is that right? If so, are random scenarios/instances excluded from the 3k calculation?
Cogglamp

Postby cdan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:52 am

Check the achievement A Test of Valor for progress. The quest doesn't update like a normal collection quest. You can spend the points and not worry about them as they will be counted from the time you accept the quest. All valor earned is counted. Even from dailies.
cdan

Postby Cogglamp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Muchas gracias.
Cogglamp

Postby Flex » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 am

iTunes Match is busted as Apple's services recover from breaking the internet yesterday
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby econ21 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:38 pm

The patch has been out little more than one week and I am so bored with this game. I log in for raids and daily for my rather pointless crafting daily CDs, then wonder what I am doing.

I did splurge on the isle for a weekend, gearing up all my L90 alts but there seems very little content for me.

I actually prefer the mass of MoP 5.0 rep grinds - at least that gave me something to do and a reason to do it.
econ21

Postby culhag » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 am

Fucking hit rating everywhere.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:44 am

Simcraft being a little sissy bitch. I've run four iterations of Queldan, and stat weight have been shifting all over the place, with even Mastery topping Stam and Haste in one simulation.

I almost feel like I should *fuck this* the whole concept, and just gem/reforge for hit/exp/haste, while grabbing all the socket bonuses I can.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 am

the podcasts app from apple has been FUBAR' since iOS7 and there's no update/fix in sight.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Newsom » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:05 am

Malkorok.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Sagara » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:10 am

Pray tell?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General