Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Amirya » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:58 pm

I keep wondering why I continue to play, when this isn't really fun anymore.

I guess I'm hoping that the patch will make it more fun for me, considering we're down to 5 or 6 raiders, and our GM is actually mulling over the idea of potentially server-transferring later, if the virtual realms doesn't work out.

(Ah well, at least I don't have to deal with patch crap tonight! Test and paper instead!)
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Welcome to my last few months Ami :p
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 am

Wishing I'd get sick with the bubonic plague so I could spread it over the schools I gotta visit.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 am

:(

Turns out, I did have to deal with patch crap last night. Wasn't too bad overall, all things considered, I guess.

Downside is that my hunter is at ilvl 493, stuck with a 463 weapon...lol

Only bright spot is that on my test last night, I scored perfectly.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 am

I'm sad.

Someone cheer me up.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Shoju » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:28 am

This sort of is an amusement, success, frustration.

I'm soon to be assistant-less at work.

It wasn't working out. If you've followed my musings in the amusements, there is little surprise, as the list is long, but the straw that broke the camel's back was her attendance. 6 months on the job. 21 days missed. Seriously. How hard is it to just show the fuck up to work? So lets look back. 21 days missed out of 137 work days. 15.3% call off rate. Coupled with attitude, work performance, lack of performance, and.... well.... yeah. not hard to figure out.

I'm getting a raise to compensate. Success

I'm not getting another assistant until the spring. Frustration.

Oh well. I guess next time, I'm going to try a different approach to finding someone I can groom to take over the reins of this venture.
Shoju

Postby econ21 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 pm

My tankadin has gone from top dps to bottom dps. I have been rebalanced.
econ21

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 pm

econ21 wrote:My tankadin has gone from top dps to bottom dps. I have been rebalanced.

I know the warrior tank is now doing about 10K more dps than me now >=(
---
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 am

Not in SoO yet because the stupid-ass tank kept getting punted, leaving us to wipe on LS-25N for 3 hours.. our tanks are behind the curve certainly..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby twinkfist » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 pm

so, log in to raid on wednesday night...i notice everything is a little choppy and even on tuesday night when everyone and their mother was killing the celestials...it was choppy and i had to lower my settings to low...figured it was the patch.

anyway, wednesday i log on to raid...and we only raid two days a week so we keep our sanity. anyways, as soon as i walk into the raid...i drop from 60fps to 20...as soon as we fight the first boss...it goes to 2fps. i keep dying as i can't move out of a puddle because of the problem. we down first boss and get to second boss...game is unplayable at that point.

they call the raid...i was so pissed off. i did find a code on the wow forums because apparently this is a big issue and apparently it was affecting amd fx chips a good bit (i have an 8350). put the code in last night and it seemed to work but i'm going into lfr tonight to see if i'll get 30-40fps on jin'rokh on ultra like i usually can or 2fps. stupid computers.
twinkfist

Postby bldavis » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm

since the patch, tidyplates has been making my enemy nameplates really high above the mobs...and i cant figure out how to fix it

i know you can cause i somehow did so on my dk, but 35 minutes of constantly reloading ui and changing different settings when i already had a headache just was too much tonight...

any tips?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 pm

bldavis wrote:since the patch, tidyplates has been making my enemy nameplates really high above the mobs...and i cant figure out how to fix it

i know you can cause i somehow did so on my dk, but 35 minutes of constantly reloading ui and changing different settings when i already had a headache just was too much tonight...

any tips?

open tidyplates in the interface and select compatibility mode
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 pm

omg...is it really that f-ing simple?
/facedesk

edit: /fliptable

and ty klaud

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:58 pm

stupid fucking game wouldnt launch and wouldnt launch, finally restarted and got the game to work...right when they were starting trash tonight in raid...

bldavis

Postby Sagara » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm

How tough is it for 16 DPS to pump 1.9mil DPS for 10 seconds?
Apparently, VERY.

EDIT: that's TOTAL, not EACH.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General