Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 am

Had a pally tank complain that the better geared, reforged and gemmed Brewmaster tank should OT since he had less health. Once I whispered that the BM was geared better I got the typical "I've been doing this long enough and there are many ways to do it" reply. Sure, but none of the ways really involve not capping hit and expertise and gemming for parry. He then told me my DPS sucked on Durumu, I actually run around to kill adds and intercept Life Drain all while rocking a T14 2her, and put me on ignore.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Nooska wrote:They never trained Righteous Fury.. oh wait..

that was one of the first things i checked is if they had RF up

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nooska » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:16 am

(call back missed :p)
Call back to before we learned stuff automatically (that was with catclysm we got that, right?)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Winkle » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 am

Worldie wrote:I never had problem on any of my 4 tanks to hold aggro even from 500+ geared dps, despite most are stuck at 460ish ilvl.

All you need is to get in first and be able to actually press 2 buttons (swipe/trash for bear, sck/keg smash for monk, hotr/cons for pala, tc/shockwave for war, bloodboil/d&d for dk), and to go first.

If the dps is very high, chances are the pack is already dead before the strong aoe gets aggro.

If a tank manages to lose threat nowadays he's just bad in my opinion. :)

Tanked MSV normal on my 458 monk with a 540 spriest and 540 mage, i had aggro issues. Only just managed to sustain threat, even on dogs where i solo tanked all 3. Vengance isn't a good as i thought.
Winkle

Postby bldavis » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:12 am

well when they have almost 100 ilvls on you...

plus we were talking about 5mans, not raids

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 am

Random heroics make me give up on humanity.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:58 am

Winkle wrote:Tanked MSV normal on my 458 monk with a 540 spriest and 540 mage, i had aggro issues. Only just managed to sustain threat, even on dogs where i solo tanked all 3. Vengance isn't a good as i thought.

Vengeance is fine, point is normal stone guard hardly do any dmg. :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Winkle » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 am

Worldie wrote:
Winkle wrote:Tanked MSV normal on my 458 monk with a 540 spriest and 540 mage, i had aggro issues. Only just managed to sustain threat, even on dogs where i solo tanked all 3. Vengance isn't a good as i thought.

Vengeance is fine, point is normal stone guard hardly do any dmg. :P

True enough. What i really meant was "i wasn't expecting to have any aggro problems but i did".

If you're a freshly dinged tank in heroics and happen to come across a very well geared dps you could be in for a rough ride.
Winkle

Postby Sagara » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Come ON farking servers...
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 pm

out of time for wow, and not sure if i will have any before the patch...
oh well at least i have other games to play

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:17 am

I never pay attention to my own health when I'm monk healing. So I die to dumb stuff, because I don't heal myself.

And there are still idiots in LFG who stand in stuff that kills you (and get annoyed when they die to said stuff).

I am also apparently a decent plate tank, as I actually took my blood DK into a heroic to tank (since that's all she has), and lost threat to our dps warrior a couple of times because he decided to be dumb, so I decided to let him deal with it. No one else could do it (also, the dps warrior plays a blood DK, so he was assessing me). It's only a frustration because I actually wanted to be a decent plate dps. Oh well!

Very minor stuff this AM.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Lieris » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Getting 5 surplus sigils when I still need 5 more of the other sort. It has really put me off the game.

Not getting a drop, I can live with but getting useless quest items feels really unbelievably lousy.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Ulrik » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Failed on last attempt before patch to kill Ra-den (7%).

I'm completely infuriated that Fatal Strike works the way it does. I died to so many strikes that were 0.2 sec or less off. In case you all didn't know he casts it on you about 0.2 sec before the damage hits you. That's when the game decides of you're dead or not. Having SotR up on the damage itself has no effect on the insta-kill mechanic. So I'd have SotR up on the damage...then die, wow so fun. Or he delays at over 100 energy for over 3 sec to cast other things......herp dead.
Ulrik

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm

The filling in the lateral cavity I have on my molar keeps breaking off. They have tried all kinds of shit on it. Makes me wonder if the best option is just to get a crown for an otherwise healthy piece.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Missing WoW. A tiny bit.

Someone stop me before I get into it again, PLEASE:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General