Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 am

Worldie wrote:For how weird it might seemb, some people do like blunt and meany raid leaders.

I used to like it back on Sylvanas.

Yeah, but I remember you didnt like it when you were being berated by your guildies cuz apparently you overshot and ended up with a guild that was higher than your skill level (this was a while back).
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 am

I don't like dogs. I don't think I ever have. And dog owners who DO NOT PICK UP THEIR OWN DOG'S SHIT pisses me off to the extreme. Thanks asshole. I really wanted to step in that today. Fucking ass.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:34 am

Sagara wrote:
Worldie wrote:I used to like it back on Sylvanas.

This... I can get you liking it rough, but this is sig material!

dont tempt me...my sig is already big enough!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Teranoid » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 am

DPS nerfs : check
Underwhelming set bonuses: check
Lame as shit "legendary" cloak proc that will probably never be changed to something useful: check
Losing interest quickly in 5.4: check
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 am

Klaudandus wrote:
Worldie wrote:For how weird it might seemb, some people do like blunt and meany raid leaders.

I used to like it back on Sylvanas.

Yeah, but I remember you didnt like it when you were being berated by your guildies cuz apparently you overshot and ended up with a guild that was higher than your skill level (this was a while back).

I liked the guild and the RL (who was as blunt as you can possibly imagine), I just felt I was nowhere close to what they needed. No point in being the weak engine.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 am

Teranoid wrote:DPS nerfs : check
Lame as shit "legendary" cloak proc that will probably never be changed to something useful: check

DPS nerfs: check
Fugly tier sets: check
Nerfed legendary proc: check
200 battle pets added since the last hunter pet: check
Good raid team only thing keeping me in WoW: check

Really, all the things I used to really enjoy in the game: camping rare pets, camping rare mounts, professions that had unique benefits and were profitable, being able to gear well from BOEs because I was good with professions, are mostly gone. I'm wearing tier gear xmog from Wrath, There's not a hunter pet from Panda that I care about, and my class is getting watered down again and nerfed to where all the buttons do about the same thing.

The battle pets really piss me off. Really.. 200+ companion pets added since the last new hunter pet?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:10 am

Nikachelle wrote:I don't like dogs. I don't think I ever have. And dog owners who DO NOT PICK UP THEIR OWN DOG'S SHIT pisses me off to the extreme. Thanks asshole. I really wanted to step in that today. Fucking ass.

I am very confused by the behaviour of some dog owners. I regularly see those little bags of dog shit lying right in the middle of the footpath. Like the owner picked it up, bagged it, tied a knot in the bag, then just threw the bag away.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:13 am

KysenMurrin wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:I don't like dogs. I don't think I ever have. And dog owners who DO NOT PICK UP THEIR OWN DOG'S SHIT pisses me off to the extreme. Thanks asshole. I really wanted to step in that today. Fucking ass.

I am very confused by the behaviour of some dog owners. I regularly see those little bags of dog shit lying right in the middle of the footpath. Like the owner picked it up, bagged it, tied a knot in the bag, then just threw the bag away.

I've seen owners tying those bags to tree branches o_o
---
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 am

Are you a hunter?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Flex » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 am

halabar wrote:Fugly tier sets: check

T16 Hunter set is my favorite. Suck it people with no taste.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Teranoid » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 am

Flex wrote:

Are you a hunter?

Nah hunters got more than 2/3rds of an expansion where they felt like they mattered.
Teranoid

Postby Flex » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 am

Teranoid wrote:
Flex wrote:

Are you a hunter?

Nah hunters got more than 2/3rds of an expansion where they felt like they mattered.

How so? Always bitching about PvP nerfs nerfing their PvE and hwo they totally suck in PvE and no one would ever take them because they suck and omg Blizzard has no idea what they're doing they should just stop making this game?
Flex

Postby Orthien » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 pm

[quote="halabar"]professions that had unique benefits and were profitable/quote]

This really gets me about the current game. I am sure some people have been able to adapt and keep making money but I haven't without needing most professions.
I used to enjoy prospecing and snapping up cheep weekend gems/ore to sell to midweek raiders but thats gone completely, cut gems sell for half if not less than the price of un-cut.
Orthien

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:34 pm

I still keep seeing those stupid ads that lead you to install questionable software on your pc on this site. I'd never fall for them, but those ads aggravate me because every so often I get calls from private clients or at work from some administrator that screwed up and installed that crap on their machine.

I'd rather see those untamed toronto ads over and over again than those ads that lead you to malware/hijackware websites.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Nooska » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 am

Klaudandus wrote:
Sagara wrote:Ennui. Just effing ennui - job's a (comfortable and decentmy paid) dead end, I'm mildly annoyed with a few people in the new guild, which seriously gimps the fun I take out of raiding and the game in general.

Thank the gods I've got the wife and kid.

I think I'm starting to notice a trend.

I've seen parts of the same trend in general.
As a former RL for Sag, though I have to say, his patience is pretty large, and I don't think this is part of the trend.

(Of course, Sag-mini could be taking up a lot of resources, meaning there isn't as much leeway towards the game, becuse Sag-mini is more important in all repsects - I know I had a while where I had less patience with the game while Noos-mini was, well, mini.)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General