Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Era » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 pm

bldavis wrote:i am seriously contemplating abandoning the stupid worm as revenge for it getting jealous of me trying to tame a new pet


Aww, it was just afraid you'd stop giving it attention. :(

Image
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
User avatar
Era
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am
Location: Norway

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:40 am

Servers y r u not up
Image
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Dear Apex on Al'akir,

You must be fucking desparate,hope you disband sooner than later and stop bombarding my friends/guildmates with whispers for months every day without end,wooing people.
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Could you make a case for harassment to blizzard?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm afraid in such situation Blizzard can only point them to the ignore button
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Starting my campaign to harass the devs for new hunter pets in 5.4. Annoyed that there are 50+ new companion pets, and no new hunter pets in 5.4. The folks at Petopia are pretty useless, so I'm tilting against windmills myself...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9376
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:00 pm

It's like,they are wooing our raiders constantly and we're ever losing them to them or sometimes other similar top50 guilds but mostly apex.
Every.Fucking.Day. they are tempting.
We're talking about exceptional raiders here, the pillars of hc progression guild .
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm

FUCKING

LOST HORRIDON HC TF BRACERS

TO A DK'S ALT DPS SPEC.

ALL OF MY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Image
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Sagara wrote:FUCKING

LOST HORRIDON HC TF BRACERS

TO A DK'S ALT DPS SPEC.

ALL OF MY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Image


WTF!? DKP points or what?!

Ok, granted -- the haste/expertise is generally looked at as DPS gear, it's not until recently haste gear is being associated with tanking. So...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Noh, Greed/Need, because we're "decent enough people"
For the record, i asked every tank (that one included) a list of potential upgrades in HToT.

You THINK he might have thought of CHECKING THAT?

So there I go mentionning I'll re-check the listing on te forums

*no response*

Oh, hey, it's my second BiS!

*no response*

Hey guys! I suck diseased moose wag!

"Good for you man"

Fucking shut down all channels, just focus on getting my job done and brood in my corner. Fucking idiots.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Jabari » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:56 pm

halabar wrote:Starting my campaign to harass the devs for new hunter pets in 5.4. Annoyed that there are 50+ new companion pets, and no new hunter pets in 5.4. The folks at Petopia are pretty useless, so I'm tilting against windmills myself...


Such as what? We (hunters) are actually already a little spoiled IMHO - we get cool stuff like the spirit-porcupine challenges (I solo-tamed Degu, kinda fun) and the Portent/Hexapos tracking and rare-spawn skin tames and stuff like that. I kinda feel sorry that other classes don't get that kind of thing. (The Warlock Green Fire quest is excellent, more classes should get things like that.)

(That said, if there's a Shaman Spirit Raptor glyph, I want a Spirit Beast Raptor!)

Sagara wrote:FUCKING

LOST HORRIDON HC TF BRACERS

TO A DK'S ALT DPS SPEC.

ALL OF MY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!


You know, sometimes just having fun with friends and family is better than being "elite hardcore raider" mode with people that only care about themselves... :P

Klaudandus wrote:Ok, granted -- the haste/expertise is generally looked at as DPS gear, it's not until recently haste gear is being associated with tanking. So...

No, he said it's for the tank's off-spec, which makes it egregiously bad.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:46 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Ok. Somehow I misread that.

Funnily enough, in my raid, we are always pushing loot on others. =P
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Jabari wrote:
Sagara wrote:FUCKING

LOST HORRIDON HC TF BRACERS

TO A DK'S ALT DPS SPEC.

ALL OF MY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!


You know, sometimes just having fun with friends and family is better than being "elite hardcore raider" mode with people that only care about themselves... :P


Meh, it's more being utterly ignored when trying to discuss that further that got me enraged. I'm okay with losing rolls, because, well, and even being denied without argumentation because it happens. But ignored? That and being bitten because I dared say we were being sloppy tonight, and suddenly that's a personnal attack...

That's also the funny thing, last week i fought with our HPaly trying to give HTier legs to one another.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Jabari wrote:
halabar wrote:Starting my campaign to harass the devs for new hunter pets in 5.4. Annoyed that there are 50+ new companion pets, and no new hunter pets in 5.4. The folks at Petopia are pretty useless, so I'm tilting against windmills myself...


Such as what? We (hunters) are actually already a little spoiled IMHO - we get cool stuff like the spirit-porcupine challenges (I solo-tamed Degu, kinda fun) and the Portent/Hexapos tracking and rare-spawn skin tames and stuff like that. I kinda feel sorry that other classes don't get that kind of thing. (The Warlock Green Fire quest is excellent, more classes should get things like that.)

(That said, if there's a Shaman Spirit Raptor glyph, I want a Spirit Beast Raptor!).


Well, looking at the pets we got in Panderia, there's only one I actually use, the Quillen. The spirit porcupines? meh. Nothing else that's interesting at all really.

What do I want?

1) Kunchongs. Easy enough, just put the new artwork on the old models.
2) Lighting crocs (from IoT), this would be work, whole new beast...
3) Yaks. Easy, flip of a switch.
4) Sand Reavers. Models and artwork are done, might need some animations.

I'd also like to see a few non-ghosty SBs like Loque.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9376
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Teranoid » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Fucking Ah'ooru.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Taeron and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Taeron and 1 guest
?php } else { ?