Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm

There has been a blue confirming it's just a datamining bad, the talent simply makes holy also have the 1 HP off Judge.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

just got back from donating blood and i am really tired now...
normally this isnt a issue...generally i can just relax and be fine in an hour or so

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby theckhd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Worldie wrote:There has been a blue confirming it's just a datamining bad, the talent simply makes holy also have the 1 HP off Judge.

That's actually a bit of a pity. It might have made Selfless Healer strong enough to vaguely see Sacred Shield's boots amidst the dust it left SH in.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Sagara » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Theck published his Simcraft guide.

DAMMIT THECK! I wanted to be productive today!
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:55 am

Sagara wrote:Theck published his Simcraft guide.

DAMMIT THECK! I wanted to be productive today!

Someone mentioned that Theck publised a Simcraft guide... Dammit... there goes my day to :p But this might just get my interrest in wow back a bit, after the Mass Effect series and Tomb Raider being more interresting...
Andurin

Postby Flex » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 am

Andurin wrote:after the Mass Effect series and Tomb Raider being more interresting...

Here's my issue with AAA narrative games. The narrative more often than not pulls you out of playing the game to put you in either cut scenes or QTEs. Mass Effect is pretty much exposition>combat>exposition>combat>exposition>combat for 100+ hours. Tomb Raider is similar with cut scenes in-between shooting or platforming sections. I don't know how to solve that issue besides just a general want of having narrative happen while I play the game. FC3 comes close in that the cu scenes are relatively short and then they send you off to basically play the story missions in pretty much the same manner as you play the rest of the game.

Also lessening the documents/voice recordings as methods of in-game world building would help me a lot too.

I also get that QTEs allow you to have "boss" fights in games that don't really fit the video game mold of bosses being a thing.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 am

Realizing I've been caught in the meterpadding fashion.

Decided I'm not even going to look at healing meter again in our main raid. Just was ending up destroying my performance just for the sake of sniping heals.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Performance-breaker.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Amirya wrote:Performance-breaker.

Well, at least there are pills for that.. If your epeen lasts for more than..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Amirya wrote:Performance-breaker.

yet another in the long list of worldieisms

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Teranoid » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 pm

These crashes I've been getting lately in WoW are starting to annoy me and of course the Tech Support forums are next to no help.
Teranoid

Postby Nooska » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 am

Someone mentioned a game from steam summer sales, and I ended up spending just under 40€ - and I'm not even at a computer where I can install any of them, and won't be till wed.

(FC3, ETS2 and Tropico4)

Edit:
Additionally GF now says that computer equipment isn't from our shared savings, so if I want a steering wheel for ETS2, I have to pay for it myself.. :cry: )
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 am

Teranoid wrote:These crashes I've been getting lately in WoW are starting to annoy me and of course the Tech Support forums are next to no help.

Let me join you on this.
Haven't had any crash for months, then since the last minipatch I often get some, with the annoying effect of losing every macro / addon change I might have done.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:33 am

Yeah before I reinstalled windows I didn't have any of these problems. DX11 causes the client to freeze literally minutes after logging in, tons of "out of memory" errors.

I don't get it. Everything worked just fine before :(
Teranoid

Postby Flex » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am

Nooska wrote:Someone mentioned a game from steam summer sales, and I ended up spending just under 40€ - and I'm not even at a computer where I can install any of them, and won't be till wed.

(FC3, ETS2 and Tropico4)

Edit:
Additionally GF now says that computer equipment isn't from our shared savings, so if I want a steering wheel for ETS2, I have to pay for it myself.. :cry: )

If you don't value computer security leaving steam logged into a computer and using the Steam mobile app it allows you to install games that way.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

PreviousNext

Return to General