Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:00 am

Nordix wrote:Blizzard store slowly becoming more and more annoying.
How long until we'll get token green questlooks for Tier armors and we'll have to pay 5$ extra for their actual look?

never?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Fetzie » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 am

How long until we'll get token green questlooks for Tier armors and we'll have to pay 5$ extra for their actual look?

That or similar would be a quitting point for me.

I think you are reading WAY more into this new addition to the store than is sensible.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Teranoid » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 am

I fail to see how one can be annoyed by things that are completely optional and have no actual bearing on your character's power but then again people complain about everything in this game so I shouldn't be surprised.
Teranoid

Postby Nordix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 am

I don't mind this,I just wouldn't want for them to take it further to the point where if you don't want to look like an idiot in copper mail armor from goldshire you need to pay extra on top of downing hard hc bosses/subsribtion,because all the armor from raids n stuff just looks bland ,generic:<
Nordix

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 am

I don't care how the armor looks (thanks to xmog), but I do fear the day that blizzard offers slightly better gear from raids from the blizzard store.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 am

Teranoid wrote:

I fail to see how one can be annoyed by things that are completely optional and have no actual bearing on your character's power but then again people complain about everything in this game so I shouldn't be surprised.

Well, considering, at least in the asian markets, they are going to test selling XP, and are also discussing selling lesser charms, I'd say they are really close to that tipping point. While selling and XP boost isn't that different from RAF, the selling of lesser charms has a direct impact on gameplay, as it eliminates the grind that everyone else needs to do for the the bonus rolls, and in a way is selling gear.

Also, what happens when Blizz starts selling all the other services players have been asking for. Gear recolouring? Housing? Or simply when it's clear they are putting more effort in the tmog gear for sale than actual tier gear?

Of course, Flex and Teranoid will disagree, since Blizz does no wrong in their eyes..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 am

Nordix wrote:I don't mind this,I just wouldn't want for them to take it further to the point where if you don't want to look like an idiot in copper mail armor from goldshire you need to pay extra on top of downing hard hc bosses/subsribtion,because all the armor from raids n stuff just looks bland ,generic:<

They keep tiptoeing in that direction..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Fetzie » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 am

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:

Well, considering, at least in the asian markets, they are going to test selling XP, and are also discussing selling lesser charms, I'd say they are really close to that tipping point. While selling and XP boost isn't that different from RAF, the selling of lesser charms has a direct impact on gameplay, as it eliminates the grind that everyone else needs to do for the the bonus rolls, and in a way is selling gear.

Also, what happens when Blizz starts selling all the other services players have been asking for. Gear recolouring? Housing? Or simply when it's clear they are putting more effort in the tmog gear for sale than actual tier gear?

Of course, Flex and Teranoid will disagree, since Blizz does no wrong in their eyes..

Having to do 15 minutes of daily quests including travel time per week is a really tough chore.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am

I think Flex and Teranoid do know Blizz does things wrong, they're just sarcastic about giving them a pass, from time to time.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Nordix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:08 pm

The most pressing question ladies and gentlemen:
What if the new char models would cost 5$ each?
It's purely cosmetic you know,just like those helms ,etc...:>
Nordix

Postby Era » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Nordix wrote:The most pressing question ladies and gentlemen:
What if the new char models would cost 5$ each?
It's purely cosmetic you know,just like those helms ,etc...:>

TWIST!

What if the game, at the same time, goes Free-To-Play???? :o
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Teranoid » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm

halabar wrote:Of course, Flex and Teranoid will disagree, since Blizz does no wrong in their eyes..

Yup I'm nothing more than a Blizzard ass kisser. You figured me out. Me and Chris Metzen hang out on weekends. I have dinner with Greg Street 3 times a week. I'm nothing more than a shameless Blizzdrone. If you weren't spending so much time attempting to be snarky you'd remember that I have laid into Blizzard on multiple occasions so yeah well done. God forbid I don't overreact about something for once.

Oh and you only mention Flex because he's another person who refuses to put up with general stupidity.

I think Flex and Teranoid do know Blizz does things wrong, they're just sarcastic about giving them a pass, from time to time.

Bingo. There's quite a few things Blizzard has done over the years that I have been quite happy to voice my concerns over. This isn't worth it. The only people up in arms over this are the people who are gonna feel left out because they can't or refuse to buy it which is a stupid reason to begin with. People said this same shit when the first pets came out from the store "WOW HERE WE GO CANT WAIT TO BUY TIER GEAR AND HAVE IT IN MY MAILBOX GAME IS RUINED!" and here we are almost 4 years later. Until that XP boost is actually in the store it means NOTHING.
Teranoid

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Coming up with a name for a web site is worse than trying to name a character in WoW. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Coming up with a name for a web site is worse than trying to name a character in WoW. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

if only there was a random name generator lol

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Teranoid wrote:Until that XP boost is actually in the store it means NOTHING.

The XP boost is only meaningful for those that re-roll characters after every patch or someone that wants to have more than 3 alts.

I only have two max level toons, pretty happy that way, I havent logged in to the game since yesterday afternoon, only played for an hour to cap my last vp, and I dont plan to log back in until tuesday morning.

Edit: Holy shit, approaching 10K posts O_O
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General