Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby econ21 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:42 pm

My store of hundreds of lesser charms, accumulated from the original MoP and shieldwall dailies, is now dwindling. It looks like I will have to start grinding dailies again, as well as valour. Now I understand what everyone was griping about.
econ21
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:44 pm

econ21 wrote:My store of hundreds of lesser charms, accumulated from the original MoP and shieldwall dailies, is now dwindling. It looks like I will have to start grinding dailies again, as well as valour. Now I understand what everyone was griping about.

Pet Battles are your friend.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
econ21 wrote:My store of hundreds of lesser charms, accumulated from the original MoP and shieldwall dailies, is now dwindling. It looks like I will have to start grinding dailies again, as well as valour. Now I understand what everyone was griping about.

Pet Battles are your friend.



Going prot and going to the barrens is more of your friend.
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Fenrìr wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
econ21 wrote:My store of hundreds of lesser charms, accumulated from the original MoP and shieldwall dailies, is now dwindling. It looks like I will have to start grinding dailies again, as well as valour. Now I understand what everyone was griping about.

Pet Battles are your friend.



Going prot and going to the barrens is more of your friend.


Thunder Isle "PvP" dailies.

One round gives 19 coins and takes 5 minutes to complete.

Two days of 5 minutes of dailies on Thunder Island, plus 4 Golden Lotus dailies that are 30 seconds flight from the Shrine and take 2 minutes tops to get the 50 coins necessary for the next week's Greater Coins.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

I never did the PvP ones. I had no idea they only took 5 minutes. >.<
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Yeah, you get something like 7 quests, but they are all "click on this item 7 times", or "free 5 prisoners". There is usually one "kill x" quest that only requires 10 NPC kills.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Oh sure. NOW I find out. After I've quit. >.<
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:01 pm

They're also kind of neat because you don't feel like you are wasting a quest reward if you are already at the VP cap, because they reward Honor and Conquest instead of Valor.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Inaria » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Only one person has noticed my bow tie...
User avatar
Inaria
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:34 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Fetzie wrote:They're also kind of neat because you don't feel like you are wasting a quest reward if you are already at the VP cap, because they reward Honor and Conquest instead of Valor.


Hmmmm...... Will have to keep those in mind, however, I'm keeping up with coins germerally by a day or so of dailies and killing rares.

The panderia rares give 1-3 coins each, so I get half or more of what I need for the week in one farming run.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9376
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Fenrìr wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
econ21 wrote:My store of hundreds of lesser charms, accumulated from the original MoP and shieldwall dailies, is now dwindling. It looks like I will have to start grinding dailies again, as well as valour. Now I understand what everyone was griping about.

Pet Battles are your friend.



Going prot and going to the barrens is more of your friend.

this is what i do, just go blood and farm up for next weeks weekly
by the time i am done, i have another 60-80 lesser charms
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7351
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby benebarba » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:46 am

My solution to the lesser charm thing was to just stop giving a crap.

Apathy FTW!
benebarba
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Teranoid » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm

9 Sigils of Wisdom on my priest..

22 Sigils of Power.

This is fucking stupid.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Inaria » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Teranoid wrote:9 Sigils of Wisdom on my priest..

22 Sigils of Power.

This is fucking stupid.


Can we swap? My priest is on 15 wisdom and 6 power.
User avatar
Inaria
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:34 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Teranoid » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 am

It's funny because right after I posted this I got one. And then 3 more power after that.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?