Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Since when did horde start sucking so terribly bad at AV, and all leveling BGs in general? 20 or so BGs this weekend, 1 win. Not to mention the hackers in IoC, where the alliance had capped all the resources before the gates opened...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 pm

I don't know, my faction seembs to lose BGs all the time I'm in, so I realized it's not my faction that sucks but just me being so bad they can't carry me ^_^
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 am

I never was very good at BGs. Had a pretty good run in Arenas, but BGs never quite worked out for me. Though, at some point I figured out I had a knack for brutalizing flag carriers though, so I took it upon myself to make their lives hell. :lol: What class/spec do you PvP as? Shadow priest?
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:39 am

Does it matter? I fail at all of em XD

The only class I ever was good at playing in PvP was Holy Pala in Wotlk. Well, they were pretty OP back then so that's likely why :lol:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 am

My faithful 5 year old laptop graphic card died.

RIP GeForce 9600M GT, you served me well through Europe travels, heat and cold.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 am

Always sad when hardware dies. :(
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:37 am

It shall have a proper funeral.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am

I tried a few more BGs late last night, and it was still utter fail, and i got so pissed I was gonna Bldavis my keyboard, but then I realized that might hurt, and then I began to wonder if I Worldied the BG when I moved my Orc hunter, so then I said screw it and just Flexed the miserable dolts in /I until the BG ended.

halabar

Postby bldavis » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 am

halabar wrote:I tried a few more BGs late last night, and it was still utter fail, and i got so pissed I was gonna Bldavis my keyboard, but then I realized that might hurt, and then I began to wonder if I Worldied the BG when I moved my Orc hunter, so then I said screw it and just Flexed the miserable dolts in /I until the BG ended.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:39 am

halabar wrote:I tried a few more BGs late last night, and it was still utter fail, and i got so pissed I was gonna Bldavis my keyboard, but then I realized that might hurt, and then I began to wonder if I Worldied the BG when I moved my Orc hunter, so then I said screw it and just Flexed the miserable dolts in /I until the BG ended.

That's hilarious. :lol:
Era

Postby Chunes » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 am

halabar wrote:Since when did horde start sucking so terribly bad at AV, and all leveling BGs in general? 20 or so BGs this weekend, 1 win. Not to mention the hackers in IoC, where the alliance had capped all the resources before the gates opened...

AV and IoC are pretty much the only BG's that alliance dominates for some reason that is really still unknown to me.

I think the AV advantage has something to do with the bridge choke point leading up to the main alliance base and I've also heard that one of the alliance GY's is a little less accessible and thus easier to defend back near the base.

Either way, most horde just blacklist those two maps because their chances of actually winning them are lower than 50/50.
Chunes

Postby bldavis » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 am

there is a fairly good choke point at the GY right before the bridge, where the equivalent horde gy is out in the open

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:48 am

Chunes wrote:
halabar wrote:Since when did horde start sucking so terribly bad at AV, and all leveling BGs in general? 20 or so BGs this weekend, 1 win. Not to mention the hackers in IoC, where the alliance had capped all the resources before the gates opened...

AV and IoC are pretty much the only BG's that alliance dominates for some reason that is really still unknown to me.

I think the AV advantage has something to do with the bridge choke point leading up to the main alliance base and I've also heard that one of the alliance GY's is a little less accessible and thus easier to defend back near the base.

Either way, most horde just blacklist those two maps because their chances of actually winning them are lower than 50/50.

I wonder if its a case of the better players blacklisting certain BGs that is leading to even worse groups when those pop up as a random. But trying it from the Ally side leveling a different toon a few weeks ago I wasn't seeing the same pattern of losses (same time frame and day, and same level range). I also wonder if due to server and faction population the matchups wind up being different.

My dwarf hunter needs to farm some honor to buy the S13 set for tmogging when that is available, so I'll have to test it them. But that's at 90, so things might be different still.

But it was bad enough this weekend that I won't try with my Orc again until 90. Which stinks because I need the honor for gear, but that was just too brutal. Perhaps I can farm the horde version of the Domination point mobs for honor. If they aren't being camped, that's an easy 750 honor per hour if I get all three.

halabar

Postby Chunes » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 am

halabar wrote:I wonder if its a case of the better players blacklisting certain BGs that is leading to even worse groups when those pop up as a random. But trying it from the Ally side leveling a different toon a few weeks ago I wasn't seeing the same pattern of losses (same time frame and day, and same level range). I also wonder if due to server and faction population the matchups wind up being different.

My dwarf hunter needs to farm some honor to buy the S13 set for tmogging when that is available, so I'll have to test it them. But that's at 90, so things might be different still.

But it was bad enough this weekend that I won't try with my Orc again until 90. Which stinks because I need the honor for gear, but that was just too brutal. Perhaps I can farm the horde version of the Domination point mobs for honor. If they aren't being camped, that's an easy 750 honor per hour if I get all three.

Yeah I'm sure it's a YMMV kind of thing regarding AV wins on either faction. Whenever I log in in the evenings and check the scoreboard on oQueue, IoC and AV are the only two in the blue while literally every other BG is at least somewhat in the red, indicating horde winning more overall (at least as far as oQueue can see.)

Farming the elites as horde is cake and I definitely did that to get quick honor gear on my DK. The priest NPC is somewhat bugged though in that she almost never leaves her little tent. There's some sort of pathing issue with her character model that's never really been sorted out. DK's can't even grip her out. All that means though is that you'll need to clear out the little area by her before you engage. Still though, hunters have by far the easiest time soloing those npc's so it should be really easy for you to farm them, provided someone else isn't there farming them first.
Chunes

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Dammit Ask Mr Robot...

I start to regem based on their optimization, log out, reload my armory, click optimize again and changes all my hybrid gems to pure haste... wtf!?

Edit: And it keeps doing it! First, it has me in a balanced set of gems, with several hybrids for the red sockets, yellow for the yellow sockets and greens for the blue sockets, I start gemming as such, click reload armory and switches me to pure haste gems. Then I change some gems again, and it changes my serpent eyes to stamina instead of haste!
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General