Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:43 am

lol, Klaud.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:52 am

Still using the same boots from HoF for both Prot and Ret.
Just wanted to say that.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 am

culhag wrote:Still using the same boots from HoF for both Prot and Ret.
Just wanted to say that.

Also in the same situation, those 1500 valors really were worth their price :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jabari » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 am

Nooska wrote:Do you have the glyph of endless rage? If so, BW nullifies threat on the pet (undeclared feature).

No. (That's the one that says "pet can't be killed during BW", right?)

I think Growl is just broken vs them - had tried a similar thing a day before on Kros (was on my moonkin, had a new-90 MM Hunter in the group with Growl on) and the pet couldn't hold aggro at all. I ended up tanking Kros with my moonkin in Bear Form instead.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Worldie » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

It seembs the BW glyph effect is counted as a immunity by the game, thus making all enemies ignore the pet. Maybe it's intentional to not allow you to use pets to soak stuff that isn't intended to be soaked.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 pm

we just cant seem to be able to kill durumu =/

we bring him down to 40% or so but once life drains appears, the raid as a whole, myself included, just go into spastic headless chicken mode -_-
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Fuck Tortos, and the shell he rode in on.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 pm

halabar wrote:Fuck Tortos, and the shell he rode in on.

hes not that bad....
just wait til you get to magera! that fight is a pain if you dont have the right strat :)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nooska » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 am

Worldie wrote:It seembs the BW glyph effect is counted as a immunity by the game, thus making all enemies ignore the pet. Maybe it's intentional to not allow you to use pets to soak stuff that isn't intended to be soaked.

Actually, its not treated as an immunity, but with the glyph effect #5 on BW comes into play; "Apply Aura: Mod Threat Flat - Temporary", so it actually flattnes the pets threat for the duration. (I found out when I duoed naxx25 right after we hit 90 with our then RL) - disc priest went splat on Patchwerk - I had been using chain MD to pet, so I didn't :P
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby halabar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 am

Nooska wrote:
Worldie wrote:It seembs the BW glyph effect is counted as a immunity by the game, thus making all enemies ignore the pet. Maybe it's intentional to not allow you to use pets to soak stuff that isn't intended to be soaked.

Actually, its not treated as an immunity, but with the glyph effect #5 on BW comes into play; "Apply Aura: Mod Threat Flat - Temporary", so it actually flattnes the pets threat for the duration. (I found out when I duoed naxx25 right after we hit 90 with our then RL) - disc priest went splat on Patchwerk - I had been using chain MD to pet, so I didn't :P

Based on the tone of the Blue posts, "Yes, we know hunters are OP in PVP, let us finish nuking them", I'm anticipating needing to change specs or mains for 5.4. So the glyph really won't matter anyway. I've never seen so many blue posts for one class saying "Yes, we are gonna nerf them more".

halabar

Postby Flex » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 am

halabar wrote:Based on the tone of the Blue posts, "Yes, we know hunters are OP in PVP, let us finish nuking them", I'm anticipating needing to change specs or mains for 5.4.

So patch 5.4 is the same as 5.3 which was the same as 5.2 repeat until whenever you were last happy with hunters,
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby halabar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Flex wrote:
halabar wrote:Based on the tone of the Blue posts, "Yes, we know hunters are OP in PVP, let us finish nuking them", I'm anticipating needing to change specs or mains for 5.4.

So patch 5.4 is the same as 5.3 which was the same as 5.2 repeat until whenever you were last happy with hunters,

Pretty much, there's more noise about it than ever, since the QQers seem to have realized that they are being listened to, and Blues are responding.

halabar

Postby Flex » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 pm

halabar wrote:
Flex wrote:

Pretty much, there's more noise about it than ever, since the QQers seem to have realized that they are being listened to, and Blues are responding.

sigh.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Era » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 pm

For some reason I never got on the Mass Effect franchise when it began, so I'm playing the first game now after I got my hands on the trilogy pack. Conversation choices are pissing me off. They're just poorly designed!

Seems like half the time I either only have bad choices, or the choices don't actually reflect the action my character takes when chosen...

Earlier I chose an option for something along the lines of "He should be told this information.", at which point my character goes all rage-mode and starts telling off a guy whom I actually liked.

Then just now, I had these three options:

a) We'll fix this (No, because I don't think it needs fixing.)
b) I'll work on it (What, that's basically the same bloody answer!)
c) I'm done with this (Yes, but I can see that this is going to start a rude conversation)

Where's my goddamned middle ground.. :(

EDIT: Went with c), which first led to the quest NPC telling me I'm a jerk, and then my squad mates. :cry:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 pm

the bottom answer normally is the renegade answer, whereas the top most answer is the paragon one.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General