Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Sun May 19, 2013 8:40 am

Every melee swing adds a debuff that ticks for 5k and lasts 5-10 seconds. You need to taunt every 15 seconds or so to avoid it ticking for excessive amounts of damage.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Newsom » Sun May 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Used a coin on Ra-den and nothing happened. UI said "rolling" and then nothing happened. No loot, no gold and the coin did not get used. I want my 29 gold damnit!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 pm

I just got called "Rich spoiled bastard faggot" from people I called friends.

And they were dead serious about it.

I have no words.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Sun May 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Worldie wrote:I just got called "Rich spoiled bastard faggot" from people I called friends.

And they were dead serious about it.

I have no words.

O_O

You do have some interesting friends... didn't you get kicked out some months ago?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Sun May 19, 2013 6:41 pm

That was about 9 months ago.

Seembs I got a very... fine sense for choosing friends.

I'm more and more surprised by the fact the few people I call "real friends" are people I met once or never in my life.

Italy is really a shit place. Once again ashamed of living in a country stuck in the mentality of 80 years ago.

Ah they also threatened me to hit me and break my bones if I ever meet them again.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Worldie wrote:That was about 9 months ago.

Seembs I got a very... fine sense for choosing friends.

I'm more and more surprised by the fact the few people I call "real friends" are people I met once or never in my life.

Italy is really a shit place. Once again ashamed of living in a country stuck in the mentality of 80 years ago.

Ah they also threatened me to hit me and break my bones if I ever meet them again.

Oh sweet zombie jeebus!
---
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Back in Netherlands, when I got kicked out of the house in the middle of the night, I was apparently trying to steal their cat.

Today, I was apparently trying to have sex with their gfs... not sure how offering an icecream to my gf's best friends is "trying to have sex with them".

Sighs.

Really hoping I manage to get away from Italy this year.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Sun May 19, 2013 7:17 pm

I'd invite you to the US, but I don't want Texas to secede the union. =/
---
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Sun May 19, 2013 7:18 pm

I think the amount of catholics also living in 1950 in the USA is a good reason to stay away from them, ty. I rather go in a country where people think with their own mind.

Starting to think I should head Netherlands again. I loved the place and the people.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Sun May 19, 2013 7:20 pm

I'd say Baptists are worse in the US... I hear the scandinavian countries are nice... pretty agnostic/atheist...
---
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm

I've heard they are racist as fuck though towards people from southern europe.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby cdan » Mon May 20, 2013 6:30 am

Just curious how, from what I know of the vile f-word that also means fire wood, you can be called that and yet be accused of being keen to sleep with their girlfriends. Highly illogical.

I'm getting a sense that these friends are not the sharpest knives in the kitchen...
cdan

Postby Worldie » Mon May 20, 2013 6:36 am

According to the words he used (which were all in dialect, he can't even speak Italian), I was "watching his gf's boobs" and was too nice to her.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 am

Jealous bastard.

Well the scandinavians aren't really racist towards southern europeans - the only issue is the "historically huge" unemployment* caused by the faninacial crisis (and people having more money saved up than ever, as well as companies having more money than ever in their bank accounts, just scared sh*tless to spend them *sigh*

* The so called historiccally high unemployment is 5.8% of the workforce, seasonally adjusted - it's been lower than in the highs 70's and 80's, and only seems hiistorically high because the media can't remember further back than 5 years (where it was at its lowest, ever, since tally was made).
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Worldie » Mon May 20, 2013 7:29 am

Not sure what girls find so cool in guys like that.

It's not the first time that i meet couples where the boy is extremely jealous, doesn't allow the girl to even talk to other boys or go out with her own friends, yet the girl still loves him with all the heart.

I don't understand women, really.

Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General