Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Thu May 02, 2013 11:53 am

twinkfist wrote:we haven't even killed ji-kun yet.

also, trash before tortos...we wipe because a bat wasn't interrupted. DK says, "okay, so who missed their interrupt"...at which point it was shown the DK didn't interrupt because the DK thought that had to be stunned.

frustration is the word i would use.

Got you beat.

Still on Horridon. Learning the third door, we can get through it but people end up dead. Last night the OT didn't notice he was in Battle Stance until the second to last pull of the night after we were struggling to get to the third door all night.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby twinkfist » Thu May 02, 2013 12:03 pm

wow...that's pretty good. i'm glad we don't even try heroics in our guild. it would be an unmitigated disaster.
twinkfist

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 pm

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby benebarba » Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Image

Please tell me that's a joke.

Please.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Thu May 02, 2013 12:21 pm

erp... (runs down the hall....)

Didn't have the stomach to try the real stuff last time I was in Canada.. the curds is what gets me... uggh... put real cheese on there and I'd be fine.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby benebarba » Thu May 02, 2013 12:24 pm

halabar wrote:erp... (runs down the hall....)

Didn't have the stomach to try the real stuff last time I was in Canada.. the curds is what gets me... uggh... put real cheese on there and I'd be fine.

I used to drive by a poutine stand on the drive between my college and my parent's place. Never once in the 4 years I made that trek did I ever have the urge to try it. It had even been a menu option at my Jr. High cafeteria. Just never appealed.

*That's* how close to Quebec my hometown was :P
benebarba

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Klaudandus wrote:http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/04/30/gear-gone/#continued

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/05/01/gear- ... #continued
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Chunes » Thu May 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Gravy? Sounds good.

Cheese Curds? Sounds good!

Fries? Only if they're crispy.

Put them all together?

That sounds fucking delicious.
Chunes

Postby Jabari » Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Frustration: Listening to all of you whine about Tortos trash and "regressing on council" and "not killed ji-kun" and crap like that when my guild still hasn't killed Elegon or Visier yet. :P

Flex wrote:Last night the OT didn't notice he was in Battle Stance until the second to last pull of the night after we were struggling to get to the third door all night.

I'm usually the other way - trying to DPS in Arms and I'm all "dammit tank get it off me", "why it is still hitting me?", "help!", "oh, I'm still in Defensive from tanking earlier..."

Wish there was a visible way for other people to check, like being able to see "you don't have RF on you dummy" type of thing.

Shoju wrote:Sometimes, my wife is the most unreasonable person I have ever encountered.

If it's limited to "sometimes", this should be in the "Successes" thread! :lol:
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby halabar » Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Chunes wrote:Gravy? Sounds good.

Cheese Curds? Sounds good!

Fries? Only if they're crispy.

Put them all together?

That sounds fucking delicious.

Make it real shredded cheese... and I'm all over it.

Fond memories now of a bar I used to dine at. Had to get there at about 9pm or so, after a whole bunch of steaks had been ordered, and the cook would make fresh gravy from those drippings, and put it on awesome fries...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Thu May 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Jabari wrote:Frustration: Listening to all of you whine about Tortos trash and "regressing on council" and "not killed ji-kun" and crap like that when my guild still hasn't killed Elegon or Visier yet. :P
thank you for making me feel better about both my guilds! :twisted: lurkers are the same place as flex and working on horridon, PK got garalon down last time we raided and almost got windlord

Jabari wrote:
Flex wrote:Last night the OT didn't notice he was in Battle Stance until the second to last pull of the night after we were struggling to get to the third door all night.

I'm usually the other way - trying to DPS in Arms and I'm all "dammit tank get it off me", "why it is still hitting me?", "help!", "oh, I'm still in Defensive from tanking earlier..."

Wish there was a visible way for other people to check, like being able to see "you don't have RF on you dummy" type of thing.

been there before, WTF WHY CANT I GET THREAT!! *notices he is in uh pres from running back from a wipe, quietly switches and realizes he has been like that for 3 pulls now*

Jabari wrote:
Shoju wrote:Sometimes, my wife is the most unreasonable person I have ever encountered.

If it's limited to "sometimes", this should be in the "Successes" thread! :lol:
yeah gotta agree with this one...you obviously didnt marry anyone in my family! we are ALL stubborn buttheads! :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Chunes » Fri May 03, 2013 7:14 am

halabar wrote:... fresh gravy from those drippings, and put it on awesome fries...

My arteries...
Chunes

Postby Fenrìr » Fri May 03, 2013 7:37 am

candy crush...........................
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Fri May 03, 2013 7:48 am

Monday night was a stupid-ass full wipe on H-Jin'Rokh. You'd think there's only so many ways to blow up on that fight...
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby twinkfist » Fri May 03, 2013 8:37 am

i had to stop playing candy crush..as i don't have facebook so i can't get past level 35. so now i'm playing it's evil cousin bubble witch.

Frustrated with warner brothers. almost every sunday morning till the end of it's run...i would get up...make coffee...make home fries, fruit and eggs for myself and my girlfriend and i would watch Green Lantern: The Animated Series. don't watch TV all that much unless it's sports or "how i met your mother".

anyway, WB cancelled Green Lantern and fans were trying to get it back. WB drove the final nail in the coffin recently saying, "it's dead and we are replacing it with teen titans". go f yourself WB. dicks.
twinkfist

PreviousNext

Return to General