Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:00 pm

suspect in custody!
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm

How is that a frustration?
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 pm

it isnt, its just that most of the posts relating to the boston marathon had been on this thread...
---
Klaudandus

Postby econ21 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Klaudandus wrote:suspect in custody!

BBC News wrote:A crowd gathered near the scene cheered as the suspect was arrested on Friday night.

They are not the only ones cheering; I mentally high fived when I read Klaudandus's post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22228151

The suspect looks almost sweet on the BBC News photo. Only 19, life ahead of him. And he squanders it maiming and killing innocents[1]. I guess this does belong in the frustrations thread.

[1]Reading his conspiracy theorist father's self-delusions, you start to see how he could turn out that way.
econ21

Postby bldavis » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm

i am debating just blocking a friends feed due to his subbing of various extreme right wing idiocy pages...
it is getting tiring even ignoring it all on my own, the sight of some of their theories and utter bullshit makes my head hurt

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 pm

econ21 wrote:They are not the only ones cheering; I mentally high fived when I read Klaudandus's post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22228151

econ21 wrote:The suspect looks almost sweet on the BBC News photo. Only 19, life ahead of him. And he squanders it maiming and killing innocents[1]. I guess this does belong in the frustrations thread.

[1]Reading his conspiracy theorist father's self-delusions, you start to see how he could turn out that way.

The father is delusional, but I gotta wonder what the hell pushed them into doing this. I suspect the one with the real issues was the big bro...
---
Klaudandus

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 am

Still hating Blizzard's xp tuning in Townlong Steppes. My Monk, with double xp buff and full rested, still came just a tiny bit short of level 89 after doing the full Shado-Pan Sha of Hatred questline. Had to backtrack and do the start of the Sumprushes chain to level.

I knew it was bad the other times and I needed to be halfway through 88 before starting Townlong on those, but I didn't think it'd still be a problem on my Monk.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Shoju » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 am

A damage source that is treated with resistances, and thus gets more negative resistances in higher difficulties of the game, but is consistently the hardest resistance to find.

FU Chaos resistance in Path of Exile. EFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Shoju

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 am

I've been replaying Warcraft 2 again and just started in on Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. I think I'm on the fourth map and it is AWFUL. I've already spent eight hours on the blasted thing and keep having to restart. NEED MORE GOLD. ARGH.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Still hating Blizzard's xp tuning in Townlong Steppes. My Monk, with double xp buff and full rested, still came just a tiny bit short of level 89 after doing the full Shado-Pan Sha of Hatred questline. Had to backtrack and do the start of the Sumprushes chain to level.

I knew it was bad the other times and I needed to be halfway through 88 before starting Townlong on those, but I didn't think it'd still be a problem on my Monk.

i understand if sumprushes was a horrible chain, but its just annoying when you are summoning/raising his 2 companions...

if you were just a little short, why not run a dungeon?

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 am

I didn't say the chain was annoying, just didn't want to have to run all the way across the map for one last quest. I'm not so much complaining about this time as just the fact that Townlong Steppes is the only zone in Pandaria where you can't get a full level by questing there - demonstrated by the fact I completed the majority of the quests and still came short on a toon with 50% xp buff.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:I didn't say the chain was annoying, just didn't want to have to run all the way across the map for one last quest. I'm not so much complaining about this time as just the fact that Townlong Steppes is the only zone in Pandaria where you can't get a full level by questing there - demonstrated by the fact I completed the majority of the quests and still came short on a toon with 50% xp buff.

yet ...you did by simply going back and doing the other chain....
:shock: :o
:?

bldavis

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:48 pm

On a Monk with 10 hours of Enlightement banked up. ;)

New frustration: Levelling Leatherworking without skinning. Stuck at the lowest level because there aren't enough mats on AH. :/

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nooska » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am

On my last 2 characters to 90 I hit 90 in TS without doing a single dungeon, I just completed the previous zones.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby bldavis » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am

for me, 87 is always a struggle..i just dont like KLS very much
once i hit 88 and head to TLS, i am set
89 about the time i finish TLS and head to DW, and with rep bonus i hit revered about the time i hit 90 (my dk is halfway through exalted thanks to rep insignias used to get her to honored for the BS plans)

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to General