Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:10 am

Klaudandus wrote:Is it just me, or were loot chances lowered?

Could be, or I'm in a incredibly bad streak as well..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 am

econ21 wrote:My frustration is Oondasta.

The fight works when people play the dumbest ..

By contrast, try to do the fight the "proper" way ..

It makes your typical LFR look like grandmaster chess.

It doesn't help that there's enough going on to start an epic lag fest for half the people. In addition to do the fight the "right" way it is a real test of dps, healing and luck with threat.

Also, with the individual loot, why would you want to limit it to 40, when you might have others to gear up? (Not that gear actually drops from Oon, I firmly believe all those people linking loot after a kill are lying).

My guild is actually getting a bit of a bad name on the server with some people for not 'sharing' the kills with the rest of the server, allthough it's not as big a deal with the changes to the respawn time.

halabar

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 am

Nooska wrote:Naah, nothing changed really - the closest we get is that the trinket that consolidates your secondary stats makes haste better than it used to be (and may warrant haste stacking), but there are 2 (or is it 3) people arguing that that is reason to stack haste, and its haste thats valuable (and misssing that its the slight fact that you get an increased PPM for the same secondary budget, but the actual value is the highest secondary (crit usually) that contributes).

What I find amusing is that one of the name callers even admits at 'normal' gear levels mastery still is on top, but they are so wrapped up in BiS stat rankings that they don't see that. All the arguments about weapon dps vs RAP should support that, but they stick to BiS Sims.

It's like car guys arguing about fuel injection systems for quarter-mile times when they are driving a Prius in bumper-to-bumper traffic in rush-hour.

halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 am

That is stupid, even before joining ctr, i was getting kills on that server without problems...

Ctr is getting a bad name because it brought tons of new ppl into a previously tight knit community.

Haters gonna hate.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Newsom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 am

Nikachelle wrote:You were progressing on LK and didn't think to let your guild know? Am I the only one that thinks that's weird?

We had a few healers totally disappear off the face of the earth last expansion. They're still in guild... they just never logged back on...

Yeah this is the scary part, he ALWAYS posts when he's not going to make it. Makes us think something really serious happened. Still no word form him. :/
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 am

This is why I like to have either my raiders' phone numbers or have them on Facebook.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 am

Klaudandus wrote:Is it just me, or were loot chances lowered?

Actually seeing loot wins from LFR in the guild news feeds makes it look like no.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Chunes » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 am

Nikachelle wrote:This is why I like to have either my raiders' phone numbers or have them on Facebook.

Being MT in my progression guild in wrath pushed me to actually share RL contact info with the other officers of the guild.

We were a guild that actually used real names rather than toon names though, so there wasn't any of the awkward "Uh hello, is Morrisbaker there? Yeah, it's Chunes, Imma be late tonight, just fyi".

I didn't know it at the time, but a couple of the guys from that guild would become really good friends of mine outside of the game (across state lines even) and a few of them actually came to my wedding a few years back.
Chunes

Postby Shoju » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 am

The new wendy's flatbread chicken sandwich is the biggest joke when compared to the commercials. Don't think I've ever been this disappointed. Saw it was 410 calories, had some extra after a light lunch, and thought "Man, that thing looked good".

Not only is it obviously not made as well as the commercial (never thought it would be) it's significantly smaller.

Oh well. I'm finding as I spend more time away from fast food, I don't miss it, and it's never as good as I remember it. 26 pounds down, and I'm feeling good.
Shoju

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 am

I had that yesterday. My only thought was, "Meh, it's asiago ranch grilled chicken."
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I had the honey mustard one. What a freaking waste.
Shoju

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Good to know. Think I'll stick to my grilled chicken burger when I go there! God I love that thing...
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Chunes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:This is why I like to have either my raiders' phone numbers or have them on Facebook.

Being MT in my progression guild in wrath pushed me to actually share RL contact info with the other officers of the guild.

We were a guild that actually used real names rather than toon names though, so there wasn't any of the awkward "Uh hello, is Morrisbaker there? Yeah, it's Chunes, Imma be late tonight, just fyi".

I didn't know it at the time, but a couple of the guys from that guild would become really good friends of mine outside of the game (across state lines even) and a few of them actually came to my wedding a few years back.

i have the number of my fellow officers in PK, but everyone else is only realid/forums

honestly though, a few of the guildies that do have my personal number are some of my closest friends (even though there is at least one state between us)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:17 pm

bldavis wrote:
Chunes wrote:

i have the number of my fellow officers in PK, but everyone else is only realid/forums

honestly though, a few of the guildies that do have my personal number are some of my closest friends (even though there is at least one state between us)

Huh. You never wanted MY info. I see how I rank.....
Shoju

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Obviously not an officer, or a guildie, or even a friend. :P
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General