Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby benebarba » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 am

Woke up at 1AM, showered and got ready for work only to recieve a text saying I didn't have to be in until 3 hours later than planned. Which means I'll be finishing somewhere around 4 hours later than planned because we'll hit an extra break.

Up side: tomorrow I will probably only have to be in at 6.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Nooska wrote:Well to be fair, Bara just said no to anything belonging to (a specific) panda, not no to playing a panda ;)

He's said it more than once and in more than one thread!

He just really hates that one Panda.. probably Lorewalker Cho, that lazy bastard that keeps locking us in rooms with pissed-off Moju.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby djlar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 am

I was excited because it's Tuesday and was looking forward to the new LFR wing today... I'm afraid not, next wing opens until next week... FML..

Man Blizzard it's surely driving out the casuals fast, we are down to 19% participation at the island, 90% towards gate 4, rares are no longer camped, there's hardly any PUG raids going (even T14), the graveyard locations when you die are so badly located everywhere (on top of the lazy code writing not allowing to fly while dead), and the bad RNG on the existing LFRs (at least for me, I've only won 1 item, on 3 toons on 2 weeks ( first week 9 bosses 9 coins, second week 18 bosses, 18 coins), and that item was: a NECK PIECE
djlar

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 am

We're also down to 19% participation, but I mostly chalk that up to people hitting Exalted and not wanting to bother doing more and/or raiders are clearing more content and needing less and less valor from dailies every day.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 am

halabar wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Nooska wrote:Well to be fair, Bara just said no to anything belonging to (a specific) panda, not no to playing a panda ;)

He just really hates that one Panda.. probably Lorewalker Cho, that lazy bastard that keeps locking us in rooms with pissed-off Moju.

i am seriously thinking that guy is the secret bad guy for this expansion...i mean how much crap has he had us kill since we landed even though one of the shas is the sha of violence?

and like you said, he locks us in with mogu devices
"you start it up and ill lock the door"

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby djlar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

LOL, like "weird machine, let's turn it on, if something comes out you kill it, I'm outta here" or "these halls have not seen footfalls for centuries, I guess there's nothing.. oh wait a lot of enemies ,kill them!"
djlar

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:31 am

yeah..not really malevolent..but at the same time not exactly a nice guy either
he isnt siccing minions on us, but at the same time he is shoving us forward going HERE YOU KILL IT...ill be out here!

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 am

Nikachelle wrote:We're also down to 19% participation, but I mostly chalk that up to people hitting Exalted and not wanting to bother doing more and/or raiders are clearing more content and needing less and less valor from dailies every day.

Yeah, I'm only doing the dailies there once or twice a week, I don't have time to sit down and do that daily, and I'm certainly not going to once I'm valor capped (nor am I going to spread out my time to aid in that).

Besides... unless you are a blacksmith, I see absolutely no incentive to unlock the rest of the island. Blizz really screwed up on this, because there really is no incentive for anyone else.

Engineers get to create a new part THAT IS TOTALLY USELESS BECAUSE BLIZZ REMOVED THE ITEMS THAT NEED IT.

There is the new "world boss" but considering my curse of RNG, that's a pointless effort.

So yeah.. Blacksmiths... get to work, the rest of us will be back here at the camp.

halabar

Postby Barathorn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Panda's. No.

You are going to drive me absolutely bonkers with this.

The plural for pandas is not "panda's"!

Wow.

How bonkers will it drive you?

Panda's? Panda's? Panda's? Pandall glory to the hypnotoad.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Barathorn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 am

halabar wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:

I hate all Panda's.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby benebarba » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 am

Barathorn wrote:I hate all Panda's.

All Panda's what?

it's their cooking, isn't it.
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 am

brewing

bldavis

Postby Flex » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 am

djlar wrote:we are down to 19% participation at the island, 90% towards gate 4

I think the numbers are all a shell game. Unlocking seems to be progressing at a steady pace no matter what the participation numbers are saying.

Guild healer when both ToT wings on LFR last night, got 2 pieces, keep bitching about RNG and I'll keep tossing out "sucks to be you."

Like I stated before they have a very specific method to count progression towards unlocking.

1) You have to visit the island at least once that day.
2) You do one daily.
3) You have full participation for the day.

You don't count towards it if you never visit the island.

Sa participation percent is totally meaningless because people who have zero desire to do the dailies will go to the island to raid pushing down participation percent.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 am

Flex wrote:Sa participation percent is totally meaningless because people who have zero desire to do the dailies will go to the island to raid pushing down participation percent.

But the point remains, unless you are a blacksmith, who cares?... If they wanted participation, they should have locked the raid behind it. As it stands, only the BSers care (and the daily addicts).

halabar

Postby Flex » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 am

halabar wrote:
Flex wrote:Sa participation percent is totally meaningless because people who have zero desire to do the dailies will go to the island to raid pushing down participation percent.

But the point remains, unless you are a blacksmith, who cares?... If they wanted participation, they should have locked the raid behind it. As it stands, only the BSers care (and the daily addicts).

Exactly. Who cares, except for people who want to do it. Three people could visit the island every day and do a grand total of 3 daily quests and you'll have 100% participation. Or you could be on a super high pop realm and have 1000 people visit the island on a day with 900 of them being raiders and 100 doing dailies and have 10% participation.

Why the fuck are people complaining that optional daily content is fucking optional yet people bitch that the previous optional daily content was "required."

Can't win. Don't try.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

PreviousNext

Return to General