Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

bldavis wrote:
Teranoid wrote:And gold be a collective at the account level or at least realm level. So obnoxious to have to log over to a main to buy something on an alt.

i could care less about being able to switch NA to EU and back, but i would love having gold be at least realm wide

Unfortunately, that would lead to massive abuse by goblins, but I love the idea, and hope they do exactly what you suggest. :twisted:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 pm

It doesn't even have to be realm based just leave it at the faction level. I can't count how many deals I've missed because I had to log onto an alt parked in the middle of nowhere and send gold over.

Then again this is the same company who has a 50k gold transfer limit unless you throw more money at them.
Teranoid

Postby Newsom » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Guild is now down to 10 raiders total, which means if we're missing one person we can't raid. We also have zero flexibility, which is hurting us quite a bit. WTB more dps. :(
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby oldboyz » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:07 am

Horridon... event which may cause our disband...

fist alert, Garralon hit us hard early january : lost several players fed up with it (2 moved to another game, and the 2 new recruit, top dps, leaved to another raid/server)

and now this big bad sucker, 2h last night, and 3h+ previous week : still no progression (at best 3rd gate)
what a frustation! first boss easy cake, and then the wall. same feeling when we met Garalon. Lack of dps...(or lack of heal&dps when 2heals)

ilv average is 495, up to 500. recount on Horridon was 1 dps 120k, 2 dps around 100-110k, and 2 around 80k (mages...), our swith heal to dps was also 110
strat is quite ok (at least, piority dps is announced, no one died from stupid thing)
--> i've no clue how we can down this boss :| (except kick the lower dps, and recruit 2 new top dps : both are impossible)
are we doomed to farm 1 boss, then go back to previous content for month ??? ( (and for weeks, make new try on Horridon and still get hurt in the face...generating more and more furstation)

i raid since Vanilla in the same guild, for the first time, i feel very sad about this game and how blizz manage it
while Cata was heaven, i disliked a lot T14 progression path, T15 look like similar. not sure i will be still there for T16
oldboyz

Postby Fenrìr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 am

Newsom wrote:Guild is now down to 10 raiders total, which means if we're missing one person we can't raid. We also have zero flexibility, which is hurting us quite a bit. WTB more dps. :(

Stop being on EU, or give me an EU copy and I'll roll a dps for ya =p
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Winkle » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:19 am

Hmm your dps does sound a little low, well at least your mages. Why are you struggling at the 3rd door in particular? I know a number of guilds struggle on the 3rd door but i'm not sure why.

I imagine you've probably read all the tips but just in case you could consider using hero on door 3 and apparently army is very useful too. Personally we just slowly kited the adds from door 3 to door 4 as we killed them.
Winkle

Postby Sagara » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 am

From experience, I'm betting it's because
A) They focus fire the poisones on the Gurubashi door, and thus have to handle a couple adds from that door.
B) The Mortal strike hurt like shieat. So if they can't blow the first Lord before the next 2 pop, and can't handle one of THOSE fast enough, the tank gets eaten.

That's also why BL is so often blown on that door - it's all about burst at that specific door. 2nd is about control and 4th is about no getting multiples of those <edited> Beast Shamans.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Passionario » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 am

Apparently Russian censors IP-banned about half of Wordpress blogs. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 am

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby oldboyz » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 am

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Throne ... /Horridon/

median raid dps
-when wipe : 500k dps. from graf, very few chance to wipe when dps above 700k
-for loot : 999k dps (so 200k by player if 3heal, or 170k if 2heal), from graf, minimum seem to be aroud 800k

regarding my own raid
as Sagara said : the end of the 2d gate is too much chaotic (*)and we never yet nicely started the 3 gates (fist warlord not burst fast etc...)
(*) second gate : first priest is down quite quick (our rogue was on him to the end, then his next focus is the dino), offtank on priest2 while our DK was in charge of priest3, remaining dps in aoe mode (focus everything except priests), down the dino, finish the 2 priest // seems our plan is fine, but execution fail

so frustation come from the fact that we need to improve by "a lot" our overall dps, and i'm afraid it will take us too many weeks (most major up will come from 2pc bonus T15 lfr)

o well...
oldboyz

Postby Fetzie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:05 am

I'm sorry. They raped her.

However:
The owners of the place where it happened should be charged with gross negligence.

Maybe under-age sex offendors should have their record expunged after a certain amount of time has passed?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 am

oldboyz wrote:(*) second gate : first priest is down quite quick (our rogue was on him to the end, then his next focus is the dino), offtank on priest2 while our DK was in charge of priest3, remaining dps in aoe mode (focus everything except priests), down the dino, finish the 2 priest // seems our plan is fine, but execution fail

We found that gate getting better when we were able kill one of the pair of Priests before it could summon Effusions. With only one Priest up it's a lot cleaner.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Rhiannon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:43 am

Yeah, aoe is pointless on priest door. The raid damage from the bleed is nothing compared to the raid damage from multiple poison bolt volleys. Aim to have the first priest dead before it summons an add (should only require one interrupt as well). On the pair of priests have everyone bar one melee (ideally rogue so they can tricks the tank) nuke one priest, the melee interrupts the other priest. Kill the focused priest before the dinomancer spawns - if you don't manage it still finish off the priest before switching to the dinomancer, there is no point leaving it at 20% health. Have raid save burst cds for that pair of priests.

If you execute properly and do enough dps to the right targets you should only get one effusion, and no poison bolt volleys. As they only have 800k hp they should be burned down instantly by burst classes before they can even cast.
Rhiannon

Postby twinkfist » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 am

went out for st paddy's day. walking to the bathroom with my girlfriend when this one girl decided to back that ### up on me...which my girlfriend thought was hilarious. it was probably my facial reaction of "you have to be kidding me".

then, my really drunk girlfriend decided to do the same thing but because being drunk...she dropped me to the floor...i think i have bruising now.

stupid st paddy's day.
twinkfist

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 am

St paddy makes me miss my ex...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General