Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:13 pm

my reaction too
and im only 29

either i am total ass at tree, or tanks have no fucking clue how to tank the siege of n.. something temple
second to last boss 4 fucking wipes with 2 different tanks

i have NEVER had issues with that on either my dk or my monk..
at this point though i am ready to say fuck healing on my druid im just kitty til im epic geared

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby benebarba » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:09 am

Klaudandus wrote:How to feel old.

- Realizing Tom Cruise is now older than Wilford Brimley was when Cocoon premiered
- Ralph Machio is now as old as Pat Morita was when The Karate Kid premiered.
- Scatman Crothers, the original voice of Jazz died almost 30 years ago.
- If you watched Empire of the Sun as a kid, you now realize that kid is now Christian Bale and you're pretty much as old as him.

-- There are kids going into paleontology that were born after the movie Jurassic Park was released.
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:12 am

bldavis wrote:my reaction too
and im only 29

either i am total ass at tree, or tanks have no fucking clue how to tank the siege of n.. something temple
second to last boss 4 fucking wipes with 2 different tanks

i have NEVER had issues with that on either my dk or my monk..
at this point though i am ready to say fuck healing on my druid im just kitty til im epic geared

Are they dying because the DPS & tank think the spawned add waves are tank-n-spank rather than tossing the bombs? I've seen a lot of fail on that boss because of that.

Also, since I've been running a lot of heroics as DPS on an alt, I've seen some tanks recently that clearly aren't up on what all their buttons do, much less when/how to use them. I watched a disc priest tank most of Scarlet Monastery because the tank couldn't hold aggro in a bucket.
Last edited by benebarba on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
benebarba

Postby djlar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am

1. Patch screwed up my framerate, specially on Elegon (it's not just me but half the raid complained about it), I had to go from high to fair and some features on low

2. Not being able to obtain a single elder charm for my druid that it's still sporting some blues, there was a huge break when I stumbled upon a rare, 30+ people were also killing it, mob dies, I loot, I can see my part of the loot being the key for the solo instance and some scroll and the stones (to summon another one), but I couldn't loot them, the loot dissappeared on me, someone told me that it was a bug and I had to relog, but it didn't fix it for me. The final daily quest usually gives out 2-3 coins on the box, but I got some gold and a pandaren banquet.
djlar

Postby Winkle » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:19 am

The rares bug when to many people attempt to loot it at the same time. They will ALWAYS (from my experience) drop loot for you. Relogging doesn't seem to work but waiting 5-10mins and then attempting to loot the body again does.
Winkle

Postby benebarba » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 am

djlar wrote:1. Patch screwed up my framerate, specially on Elegon (it's not just me but half the raid complained about it), I had to go from high to fair and some features on low

2. Not being able to obtain a single elder charm for my druid that it's still sporting some blues, there was a huge break when I stumbled upon a rare, 30+ people were also killing it, mob dies, I loot, I can see my part of the loot being the key for the solo instance and some scroll and the stones (to summon another one), but I couldn't loot them, the loot dissappeared on me, someone told me that it was a bug and I had to relog, but it didn't fix it for me. The final daily quest usually gives out 2-3 coins on the box, but I got some gold and a pandaren banquet.

I've been having odd framerate issues too - figured it was population boom.

On the rares: I watched as I think 4 different rares spawned, were called out in general. It pretty much always went like this:
person 1: X is up.
persons 2-5: where?
<silence>
person 1: X is down. Is X+1 up?
person 6: Yes.
person 2: Where?
<silence>
<person 2 finds out via internet or some random whisper>
person 2: Almost there
person 1: Already down

after a while, folks stopped trying because they were going down in about 15 seconds so it wasn't worth leaving your questing area.
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:23 am

Winkle wrote:The rares bug when to many people attempt to loot it at the same time. They will ALWAYS (from my experience) drop loot for you. Relogging doesn't seem to work but waiting 5-10mins and then attempting to loot the body again does.

folks last night were also finding that leaving the immediate area (going to a new region on the map) seemed to help.

I think I lost a tome of valor to that bug, but ended up getting it later I think off a second kill.
benebarba

Postby djlar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 am

I wasn't even able to read the what the scroll was but I think it was one of those tomes of valor, I also farmed random mobs for the incantation scrolls with no success..
djlar

Postby benebarba » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 am

djlar wrote:I wasn't even able to read the what the scroll was but I think it was one of those tomes of valor, I also farmed random mobs for the incantation scrolls with no success..

I sold a scroll and logged before I knew what it was :oops:

I was so used to vendor trash with flavor text that I didn't even bother thinking it was for something else.
benebarba

Postby Bellanka » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:02 am

benebarba wrote:
Winkle wrote:The rares bug when to many people attempt to loot it at the same time. They will ALWAYS (from my experience) drop loot for you. Relogging doesn't seem to work but waiting 5-10mins and then attempting to loot the body again does.

folks last night were also finding that leaving the immediate area (going to a new region on the map) seemed to help.

I think I lost a tome of valor to that bug, but ended up getting it later I think off a second kill.

Workaround: Kill any lootable creature near said named, AoElotting rules loot the unlootable rare for you.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:58 am

djlar wrote:1. Patch screwed up my framerate, specially on Elegon (it's not just me but half the raid complained about it), I had to go from high to fair and some features on low

Our tank had that last night as well.

Other frustration: Raid killed elegon for the first time last night (lotta new raiders) but we couldn't get Will because our 2 healers couldn't keep the two tanks up, especially the warrior that was having the lag/framerate issues.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:59 am

Bellanka wrote:
benebarba wrote:

Workaround: Kill any lootable creature near said named, AoElotting rules loot the unlootable rare for you.

Yep.

Relog
Move away
AOE loot

One of those should solve it.

Also waiting until the horde of people have moved off seems to make it better.

halabar

Postby djlar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 am

Do you think they GM will restore the non-looted items to me? Right now they are kind of busy, estimated time to answer it's 2 days..
djlar

Postby halabar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:20 pm

djlar wrote:Do you think they GM will restore the non-looted items to me? Right now they are kind of busy, estimated time to answer it's 2 days..

Not likely. Just get out there and camp the rares. On my server there's a pack of 20-40 people going from point-to-point.

halabar

Postby CrimsonEyes » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Druid healer last night was decidedly unhappy that we were trying ToT. No, we didn't finish clearing HoF or Terrace last patch, and no, everyone's not at the ilvl we'd like them to be for ToT, but we got the first boss down and got some solid work on Horridon (after his trash pirate-raped us a few time....ugh that TRASH).

But they spent most of their time on the first near hour of attempts on Jin not flasked, not getting their food buff, and constantly complaining to the raid leaders and guild leader about how we shouldn't even be in ToT and should be finishing out the older stuff, despite nearly everyone WANTING to go to ToT except them. Oh, and alot of passive aggressive sniping too, such as when I (as I do to everyone when waiting on a ReadyCheck) commented 'waiting on X', though X in this case was both of our druids, their reply was 'well, you can always bench me'. Seriously, if you so badly don't want to be there, we HAVE another healer and we can happily bench you. Just don't be all passive-aggressive about it, just say 'sit me, I don't want to be here'. Don't subtly sabatoge our stuff by not flasking/eating, and don't snipe.

I hate people somedays. But, there is 40k and a dog show this weekend, and that will make it all better.
Spider Clan * Gentleman * Noah * Onisu of Crimson * Rabble Rouser * Wiggler * The Lucid Dream * Paladin * Thousand Son

Elenti of Scarlet Crusade

"There’s one thing you never put in a trap, if you’re smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there’s one thing you never, ever put in a trap.......Me." - The 11th Doctor

ImageImage
CrimsonEyes

PreviousNext

Return to General