Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:No raids in sight for me...

considering quitting the game...


What happened?


Raid collapse, guild collapse, cannot find a spot in the guilds in my server...


Come to CTR, but you will have to go ally, but you can still kick gnomes, just not eat them.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Will they take me? I only know how to tank. I am terrible as dps and healer, plus got no gear for those roles...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11258
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Holy shit... I am looking at 55 dollars per charcter if i go to ctr... Not counting taxes...

I hate spending money... I mend my socks whenever they get holes... Im too much of a jew...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11258
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Will they take me? I only know how to tank. I am terrible as dps and healer, plus got no gear for those roles...


Tanks are always in need. There are still a bunch of people leveling, and new people still transferring. There are a ton of raid groups. And more still forming.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Holy shit... I am looking at 55 dollars per charcter if i go to ctr... Not counting taxes...

I hate spending money... I mend my socks whenever they get holes... Im too much of a jew...


Just bring your tank, or reroll one.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:49 pm

halabar wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Holy shit... I am looking at 55 dollars per charcter if i go to ctr... Not counting taxes...

I hate spending money... I mend my socks whenever they get holes... Im too much of a jew...


Just bring your tank, or reroll one.

If i bring a tank, i bring two... Plus i need my banker, even if i cannot transfer more than 100k gold per toon, that is the limit, right?

If i do away with my banker, then id still be looking to spend 110 dollars, without taxes...

Why is faction change so expensive?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11258
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
halabar wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Holy shit... I am looking at 55 dollars per charcter if i go to ctr... Not counting taxes...

I hate spending money... I mend my socks whenever they get holes... Im too much of a jew...


Just bring your tank, or reroll one.

If i bring a tank, i bring two... Plus i need my banker, even if i cannot transfer more than 100k gold per toon, that is the limit, right?

If i do away with my banker, then id still be looking to spend 110 dollars, without taxes...

Why is faction change so expensive?


because Stockon needs his booze fund... seriously, that guy is a fish.

50k per toon, but there's a better deal for you. Move a guild. You can bring all your gold I think, plus everything that fits in the guild bank. Not sure how faction works with a guild though. Might want to faction on your old server, and then move the guild.

We can discuss server econ in PMs or the AH thread.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 am

Guild transfers work the same way as a toon transfer, nothing special.

But I feel ya, Klad, I'm almost in the same boat, however I'm restricted in my guild choices due to playing from EU to States. I almost wish that WoW would adopt the D3 model and allow you to swap between EU and US with a small tab click as I would be playing on EU in a heartbeat.
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:24 am

Just bare in mind you need a lvl 2 guild in order to be able to move and the GM has to be GM since 10 days.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13645
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 am

10? Did they change it cause I think it's on 7.
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 am

Oh possible it's 7 and I just remind wrong, been a while since last time i moved a guild.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13645
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby JoeBravo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:34 am

seems like we'll have to go with and addition to our raids roster which at least part of the raid has some resistance against, as he's left us without a word at the end of cata. Not too keen on him joining myself either :(
Blegh, I feel some drama incoming the coming days :(
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:19 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Lieris » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 am

Klaudandus wrote:Why is faction change so expensive?


Don't get me started on this. :evil: It's disgusting that a pay to play MMO charges you so much for services that are now completely automated. I have several alts that have effectively been abandoned because of it and it's putting me off returning to the game proper this summer as everyone I know has changed server or has quit altogether so the game suddenly has a massive cost of entry (if I can't find a friendly challenge mode group in the guild I am parked in).

I hope you find some place new and that it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg!
Lieris
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 am

You can do CMs crossrealm if you are scared by transfers :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13645
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Lieris » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 am

Worldie wrote:You can do CMs crossrealm if you are scared by transfers :)


Oh, that's fantastic! :)
Lieris
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], honorshammer and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], honorshammer and 1 guest