Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Treck » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm

WAT?
Treck

Postby twinkfist » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

So...we finally got a raid going..finally. then one of our healers...who is probably our best player overall...texts me "I think my mobo or video card is dead." Raiding may be on hold again. I may just try rift for a while. Have a 15 warrior..champion...whatever. its not bad. I dont know...just sucks
twinkfist

Postby Fetzie » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Heroic Spirit Kings. That is all.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Andurin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:17 am

When my old raid group returned, we where humbly offered refuge in the guild of one of our old members. She is still playing and is the guild leader there. We accepted and we got our group back with leveling and running trough heroics. All fun and games with the other members while they plow on, slowly making their way trough MSV, mostly hindered by their steep requirements (ilevel 470, at least 65k dps is not really step in and join us level...). All good and nice, until last night.

The old raid group gathered up all 9 people we got atm and brought along an alt of our guild leader. We started at 18:30 so that our guild leader could join the other raid at 20:15. No problem there. We called it when she left, no problem at all for us.

The other raid had a total show-up of 7 people. And then the bitching started over the guild channel... That we did join with some guys but did not want to join with others... bla bla bla... And when we noted that we didnt meet the requirements for their raid (we got 6 / 10 at or over ilevel 470, and only 3 of them doing over 65k dps (of wich I am number 3 and only do it if i`m lucky >.< ) ), those requirements where all bullshit. Bah.

I think we`ll be moving to our own guild soon... This kind of drama from the guildy's aint fun at all. Especially if they are unable to normally talk to people from the other raid group -.-
Andurin

Postby Teranoid » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 am

Klaudandus wrote:The only problem is that it's not fair to the good raiders in my group.

It's also not fair to ruin your enjoyment of the game because of others.
Teranoid

Postby bldavis » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 am

monday morning...that is all

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 am

Teranoid wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:The only problem is that it's not fair to the good raiders in my group.

Point there, but most if the frustration is my duty as an officer in trying to smooth things out and fill in the gaps...at least thats how i see it.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 am

Teranoid wrote:

Point there, but most if the frustration is my duty as an officer in trying to smooth things out and fill in the gaps...at least thats how i see it.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Shoju » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 pm

If you purchase something on eBay from outside of the country, you need to understand that Customs Fees are NOT the responsibility of the seller. Complaining because you had to pay customs fees is NOT my problem. You bought it. You wanted it shipped out of the country. That's not my problem. I'm not going to (and I can't do it even if I wanted to) falsify customs documents for you. That's my ass, and my reputation on the line. I get a VERY generous discount on my shipping services, which I pass along to the customer, because I have had ZERO problems with my shipments. NO bad weights, no bad addresses, no bad customs forms, a low amount of insurance claims.

Falsifying Customs Documents is a crime. It's not a crime that I'm going to commit for your $40 ATV Shocks.

And another thing. You really don't have the right to complain about the size of the shocks you bought when EVERY CONCEIVABLE DIMENSION was listed in the description. How you could look at something that gives you the length, girth, shock length, compression values, Shock Diameter, Mounting Hole sizes, and the weight capacity of the shock and then complain that the shock is smaller than you thought is mind boggling.

I hope that eBay takes my report seriously. I'm freaking tired of idiot buyers who don't read, don't check where it's coming from, and then complain when I charge them the ACTUAL PRICE TO SHIP IT, and then complain because it doesn't "look like the picture", because the "picture made it look bigger."

I'm sorry. What part of a picture of an ATV Shock on a SHELF with NOTHING for a frame of reference made you think it's bigger than the dimensions LISTED in the @#(*&^(@#*&%*@&#$^@*&#$^ING AUCTION DESCRIPTION!?

It's probably a good thing I don't live in Canada. I'd probably call you and ask you if you were dropped on your freaking head as a child.
Shoju

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:40 pm

But if you lived in Canada and were Canadian, you would prolly call him to say you're sorry that he was dropped on his head as a baby before going on your rant.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Shoju » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Klaudandus wrote:But if you lived in Canada and were Canadian, you would prolly call him to say you're sorry that he was dropped on his head as a baby before going on your rant.

No No, I simply meant live in Canada, as I am not allowed to call internationally at work. We still have a fairly archaic phone plan here.
Shoju

Postby Flex » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:47 pm

When confronting someone who needs to step up their DPS and being countered woth easily disprovable claims like "I'm top 3 DPS even beating the person playing the same class and spec with better gear" I get frustrated.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Teranoid » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 pm

My go to responses in that situation are either

"Congratulations he sucks a little more than you do" or "If your DPS was half as good as you make it out to be this boss would be dead already"

I'm such a people person.
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am

Everyone looks so punchable-in-the-face this week...
---
Klaudandus

Postby twinkfist » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 am

updated on our druid healer.

Well, he got his heat sink replaced and his vid card replaced. everything booted up fine at the tech's shop where he had it replaced. get's home...everything keeps shutting down after 15 minutes.

talks to another guy and they think that when the water cooling system started to leak...besides leaking on the vid card...it also got onto the motherboard...so he may need a new motherboard now.

at least we wiped a few times on Elegon last night..again. Got him to 8% but random dps were dying and went with an under-geared healer at the last second.

i just want to beat that fucker at this point.
twinkfist

PreviousNext

Return to General