Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:she tends to get the shields more often than I do.

Oh man, I didn't even notice you'd gotten yours. What week did you get it?


last week.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11153
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 am

Well that's certainly not as bad as some of the previous tiers!
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:55 am

Nikachelle wrote:Well that's certainly not as bad as some of the previous tiers!


I know somebody whose guild's tanks were tanking Madness Heroic with the crafted level 359 shield :/
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby twinkfist » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 am

frustrated at what toon do i want to level next. level one of my two 85's to 90 or leveling a 46 hunter or 35 mage or 79 pally or 47 druid...decisions and it's frustrating me.
User avatar
twinkfist
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:02 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:15 am

3% wipe on Millhouse Manastorm. Then the queue started bugging out badly, 3 out of 5 fights (including both times Millhouse showed up again) other fights started while I was in.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6859
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Teranoid » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Every scenario I run on my hunter desperately trying to get into LFR I get nothing but gold in my bag.
Every scenario I run on my 490+ ilevel shaman I get 463 gear.

What a load of shit.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Teranoid wrote:Every scenario I run on my hunter desperately trying to get into LFR I get nothing but gold in my bag.


People need to run scenarios to get into LFR?.. 0.o Last toon I leveled, between JP, HP, and 5k gold, I was in LFR in 4 hours.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Rhiannon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Were you able to get into HoF? MSV is trivial, but getting 470 requires quite a lot of gold/luck from msv/sha if you want to get there in the first few days of hitting 90.
Rhiannon
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 am

Can't get past the first loading screen in the game today. :|
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6859
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:28 am

It's a common problem to most people, something wrong with connections they say.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13439
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Rhiannon » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:21 am

Quite scary that the thread on the issue has had 70 pages of posts in the last hour. Edit: more like 90.
Rhiannon
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 am

Latest update 1 hour ago:
Update 12:00 GMT: This issue is still being investigated and worked on, and our network team is working with our network partners to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We do not have an estimated time for a solution yet, and will update you with further information as soon as we have it.


If it's not fixed in the next hour we'll be missing our raid...
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6859
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:57 am

Code: Select all
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6160409261?page=434


page=434
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13439
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Latest update 1 hour ago:
Update 12:00 GMT: This issue is still being investigated and worked on, and our network team is working with our network partners to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We do not have an estimated time for a solution yet, and will update you with further information as soon as we have it.


If it's not fixed in the next hour we'll be missing our raid...

SHIT!
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby econ21 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:37 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Can't get past the first loading screen in the game today. :|


My frustration too. But as a second one, have you seen the new tier and season sets for palas on MMO Champion? Ugh. Transmog is the best thing to have happened to this game.
econ21
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fetzie and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Fetzie and 1 guest