Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Kelerei » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 am

And that's what happens when I post before my morning caffeine intake. :P
Kelerei

Postby Levantine » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

Fuckin, I'm levelling skinning and leatherworking on my sexykin and I can officially understand why people bot this shit. FU Scarlet Crusade Alliance. Sell me a bunch of cheap heavy leather so I don't have to sit here killing yetis for an hour.
Levantine

Postby twinkfist » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 am

so, my raid group is barely functioning at this point. we were getting ready to raid last week i believe and our fury warrior/off-tank did not log on. didn't say anything to anyone. tuesday, we have a group in raid, he's in guild chat using caps and whatnot voicing his pain. the guild leaders gkick him. i don't care i just want to raid. everything was set up for yesterday to go. don't see any times posted for the raid. text my friend...he doesn't see anything and he said he will let me know if we are raiding.

11:30pm east coast rolls around and i log in. ask if anything was ever started. was told that it was being pushed back...not one logs back on.

motherf'r. honestly...i'm about to say f if it and just lfr it up and level all sorts of toons. giving it a couple more weeks...christmas time people go away and stuff so i understand. never killed elegon regular...at this point...f it...just want to go to HOF and work on something different for once.
twinkfist

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 pm

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Yesterday's frustration was running normal Shado-Pan Monastery with guildies (my hunter, her shaman, his warrior), we get an 88 DK tank who thinks the best way to tank that place is as Blood on trash, and 2h Frost on bosses. While wearing 3 pieces of lower ilvl Pandaria gear (like from the Jade Forest), 2 pieces of DPS T13, and a whole bunch of other 378 DPS gear.

After the second boss (in which the tank goes splat), the healer was fed up and left. When we get the second healer, we three are cracking jokes about the tank: "Don't worry, I can arms tank with Bladestorm!" "Pfft, I have an earth elemental!" "Newbies, I have a TURTLE plus Misdirect!"

Amazingly, the tank stayed as Blood on Taran Zhu. It was just bizarre.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:14 pm

88 DK tank who thinks the best way to tank that place is as Blood on trash, and 2h Frost on bosses. While wearing 3 pieces of lower ilvl Pandaria gear (like from the Jade Forest), 2 pieces of DPS T13, and a whole bunch of other 378 DPS gear.

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:18 pm

You have noooo idea. Vent was full of, "what the FUCK is this clown doing?!" followed by, "I'm surprised the second healer actually stayed that long," with some asides of, "why are we standing here waiting for the tank to do whatever the hell he's doing?"

It was bad enough that our warrior decided to pick up tank gear and get a proper tank spec going, and he doesn't like warrior tanking at all.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:51 pm

FINE! ill start working on another tank...sorry my monk made it to 90 finally :P

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Pfft, you weren't even online, otherwise, you'd have heard the howls of WTF-ness through your speakers.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

well someone (ok 2-3 someones) have my number....:P

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Levantine » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Amirya wrote:You have noooo idea. Vent was full of, "what the FUCK is this clown doing?!" followed by, "I'm surprised the second healer actually stayed that long," with some asides of, "why are we standing here waiting for the tank to do whatever the hell he's doing?"

It was bad enough that our warrior decided to pick up tank gear and get a proper tank spec going, and he doesn't like warrior tanking at all.

We have a warrior?
Levantine

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 pm

BOB CAME BACK?!?!?!
it was prob cody on his warrior....which is frightening

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:36 pm

bldavis wrote:it was cody on his warrior....which is frightening
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:45 pm

*gets call from former GM, and soon to be roommate*
me - hello?
GM/RM - wow...goodbye

me- WTF?!

bldavis

Postby Nooska » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:52 am

queues for TES....

I'm almost tempted to run Vault of Mysteries and use coins on Will to hope for a gun...
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General