Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nooska » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Got gold off all LFR bosses, and extra gold off Sha and spirit Kings. Got 1 set of shoulder son the last possible heroic I could run by choice today (and got to 470 with those).
Tomorrow not gonna be fun, don't thinkI have access to any useful VP upgrades either - MV tanking for the first time ilvl 470 - Blood tanking in a raid for the first time as well - and supposedly raid leading or co raid leading.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby culhag » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Naxxramas isn't cooperating for the awesome transmog I have planned.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Rhagen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 pm

So Blizz nerfed the fact that Seal of Insight can proc with multiple Hammer of righteous hit, accoarding to topic i read on Mmo champ, had a look at logs on Wind lord from last week to this week and Seal of insight (and my healing overall) took a massive fall : / and AoE threat just seems even worse for me now GG blizz >.>
Rhagen

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 am

Yea, we don't have the snap agro compared to the other tanks anymore. Not sure why they think we're 'fine as is'. So I dunno...

On a personal note, it's nice to see that WoL has fixed GoAK buff and shows it properly.........oh wait....
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:50 am

I believe Holy Prism is supposed to behave as our snap aggro.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm

I want to RAAAAAAAAAAAAID dammit :'-( 90 minutes in, 4 boss pulls...
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nooska » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:51 pm

^^
Main Characters:

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Amirya » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm

GAH.

They just did a manager rearrangement, and now our new manager is going elsewhere, so my team is being split up, and I'm assigned to the one manager that I DISLIKE intensely.

I told someone if I got assigned to this guy, I was going to see about transferring to a different department.

So, time to polish up my internal resume.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:02 pm

These suddenly-long LFR queue times are really annoying me. Waited >45 minutes today for ToES, and by the time it was ready I just couldn't be bothered any more. What happened? Few weeks ago queues were all under 20 mins...
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nooska » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:16 pm

holiday seasoon, or people tried them and got apathetic about them already.
Main Characters:

Nooska

Postby halabar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:24 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:These suddenly-long LFR queue times are really annoying me. Waited >45 minutes today for ToES, and by the time it was ready I just couldn't be bothered any more. What happened? Few weeks ago queues were all under 20 mins...

I had 57 minutes for ToES last night... The answer is easy, people are going for the Claw thingy for their gem, and for their Sha-touched weapon, and for tier, and they are simply done with gear from the earlier ones. So a crapton of dps are queueing. the other queues were all 25-35.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:08 pm

1 Pristine artifact left and of course it's a Pandaren one. Seven hours worth of arch later.. still 1 pristine artifact left. Nothing like wanting to shoot yourself in the face every time you see the same Mogu dig for the 900th time.

God I hate Archaeology and I hope whoever came up with it falls down a flight of stairs. >:|
Teranoid

Postby econ21 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:These suddenly-long LFR queue times are really annoying me. Waited >45 minutes today for ToES, and by the time it was ready I just couldn't be bothered any more. What happened? Few weeks ago queues were all under 20 mins...

I think part of it is a consequence of removing the notification of how many bosses are killed. Lots of people declined partial clears, which allowed less fussy folk to get in quicker. Now, you don't know if it is a fresh run or a partial, so the less fussy folk have longer queues.

If you are on an EU server, one tip I received which seems to be good is to queue at "peak times" - say around 6pm, just after school/work, and 8pm, just after dinner. I often queue at 11pm and it's painful.
econ21

Postby Kelerei » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 am

halabar wrote:I had 57 minutes for ToES last night... The answer is easy, people are going for the Claw thingy for their gem, and for their Sha-touched weapon, and for tier, and they are simply done with gear from the earlier ones. So a crapton of dps are queueing. the other queues were all 25-35.

Speaking of which... 8 LFR kills of Sha of Anger, bonus roll used on each one, and Kilrak still refuses to drop... :(

(On the other hand, I'm now getting quite a lot of Sha Crystals from disenchanting the tier helms that I now already have...)
Kelerei

Postby Nooska » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:49 am

Kelerei wrote:
halabar wrote:I had 57 minutes for ToES last night... The answer is easy, people are going for the Claw thingy for their gem, and for their Sha-touched weapon, and for tier, and they are simply done with gear from the earlier ones. So a crapton of dps are queueing. the other queues were all 25-35.

Speaking of which... 8 LFR kills of Sha of Anger, bonus roll used on each one, and Kilrak still refuses to drop... :(

(On the other hand, I'm now getting quite a lot of Sha Crystals from disenchanting the tier helms that I now already have...)

Well it squite understandable, as Kil'rak doesn't drop from Sha of Anger ;-)

Its from Sha of Fear :-P
Main Characters:

Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General