Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Era » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 am

Klaudandus wrote:my xbox is in its death throes....

Rumour grew of a shadow in the box, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Red Ring of Power perceived. Its time had now come.

"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Nooska » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Getting a healer voodoo dolled an instant before the totem gets killed on 10 man 2-healing... mechanic is stupid, with an enrage timer thats so tight that threehealing isn't actually an option.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Era wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:my xbox is in its death throes....

Rumour grew of a shadow in the box, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Red Ring of Power perceived. Its time had now come.

mine is not the red ring of death -- it turns on its own, it freezes midplaying and takes a long time to recognize games in the tray...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm hearing rumours there might be information on new consoles coming soon. Let's hope they arrive sooner rather than later, then!
What games do you usually play on the Xbox? I haven't been on there since Halo 3. Would've bought Halo 4 by now, but someone very subtly suggested I should wait until after christmas. >_> I'm in no rush anyway.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Mass Effect =P

Also, what's up with me and assholes today?

two dungeons in a row where the dps are just phoning it in... they move and dps a bit then stay put, and only move to avoid damage...
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:59 pm

at least they try to avoid damage, i have had some that just stand in shit, dont dps or anything and bitch until they get rezzed
and the healer was a friend i guess cause they always refused to kick and always rezzed

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:46 am

Q:Just wondering, what was the reasoning behind making Avenger's Shield only Silence the primary target?
A:Multi Silence is very good and you don't often need to pull many casters (and still can with LoS).

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status ... 1752219648
---
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 am

Dead tired after 14 hours of work today yet am wide awake and can't sleep aside from potentially knocking myself out.

Man this is gonna be a fun day...
Teranoid

Postby Shoju » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 am

Klaudandus wrote:
Q:Just wondering, what was the reasoning behind making Avenger's Shield only Silence the primary target?
A:Multi Silence is very good and you don't often need to pull many casters (and still can with LoS).

That ranks right up there with his claim that there are plenty of alternatives to Valor Gear. Actually paying attention to wow since 5.1 patch notes started appearing, and brawler's guild made my ears stand on end has done more to make sure I'm not coming back than anything else.
Shoju

Postby Rhagen » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:07 am

Trying to find a Best in slot Protection Paladin Gear list is driving me up the wall, most pieces i know but some im uncertain off what to get so trying to find one to make sure im right or wrong
Rhagen

Postby Lastwolf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:54 am

Rhagen wrote:Trying to find a Best in slot Protection Paladin Gear list is driving me up the wall, most pieces i know but some im uncertain off what to get so trying to find one to make sure im right or wrong

It's kind of the game now, there is no right or wrong*, just preference.

*Saying that, there is an 'omg no, that's totally' wrong, which is holy gear or not plate.

I've had problems with it myself, luckly I've plenty of time to work it out as it seems I'm cursed to only get bonus gold, and cloth and mail drops from bosses.
Lastwolf

Postby halabar » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 am

Shoju wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:

That ranks right up there with his claim that there are plenty of alternatives to Valor Gear. Actually paying attention to wow since 5.1 patch notes started appearing, and brawler's guild made my ears stand on end has done more to make sure I'm not coming back than anything else.

Why would Brawler's guild effect your gameplay?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 pm

because shoju is a good solo-er, but the fact that you have to play with the BMAH to get into it as a means of a Blizz Cockblock...
---
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 pm

And if they didn't everyone and their fucking mother would complain they'd never even get a battle in.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:43 pm

They just talked about a new Sha-like boss who drops invitations and pvp gear though... or did I just dream it?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General