Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 am

i wish mine was game related
i cant sleep at all tonight, not even tired

i think it might be worry about our dog that is being put down unless he passed tonight, but i have no idea

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Levantine » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:30 am

So much lag on us planetside servers and the au server has been Mia for the last 8 or so hours. Hipshot down before you even see the damn light assault standing in front of you suck mannnn. On the plus side I found my calling as an NC heavy. Dat shield makes me happy.
Levantine

Postby benebarba » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:41 am

I've come to realize something:

I can barely tolerate running in LFR. I don't find it fun, at least for MSV. Haven't tried HoF LFR yet.

I'd rather take a group of reasonable players at ilvl ~460 into normal MSV and learn, adapt and actually have fun beating a challenge rather than using the simplest possible strategy (read: ignoring as many mechanics as possible) and dealing with the denizens of LFR. But at least there isn't loot drama now.
benebarba

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:52 am

benebarba wrote:I've come to realize something:

I can barely tolerate running in LFR. I don't find it fun, at least for MSV. Haven't tried HoF LFR yet.

I'd rather take a group of reasonable players at ilvl ~460 into normal MSV and learn, adapt and actually have fun beating a challenge rather than using the simplest possible strategy (read: ignoring as many mechanics as possible) and dealing with the denizens of LFR. But at least there isn't loot drama now.

Welcome to the fold! :)
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 am

JoeBravo wrote:
halabar wrote:
Worldie wrote:I'm awesome at multitarget but I suck at single target, someone come teach me how to play pls.

You're playing an ele shaman?...

:evil:

nothing wrong with elemental shaman single target dps. bit ascendance dependant, but ok.

Elemental is a hell of a lot better in MOP than it has been probably in the entire history of WoW. We're actually *GASP* viable!
Teranoid

Postby benebarba » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 am

Nikachelle wrote:

I will admit though: I do still appreciate the feature, and think is an overall good idea. But I've come to find it useful precisely once, to see the area, trash, the basic mechanics from the bosses are (even if they are ignored) and see what UI widgets will appear (if you have time to look and figure them out). Though man, I could see it being useful if you could actually fill the 25-man, since you could actually then use it as a training ground rather well. But for 10s, I'd rather take people at the same gear level and go into normal and have them accept that we'll wipe a few times to learn the phases and practice the strategy on the way to downing 'the real thing', knowing they won't be all LOLFACEROLLGOGOGO!!1!one

the comment my RL had was (and I agree): Wow, this really does teach people bad habits since so little will kill you outright like it will in normal, and when those times do appear people just seem to do the same thing, die and ragequit until they can down the boss somehow.
Last edited by benebarba on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
benebarba

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 am

Teranoid wrote:
JoeBravo wrote:
halabar wrote:You're playing an ele shaman?...

:evil:

nothing wrong with elemental shaman single target dps. bit ascendance dependant, but ok.

Elemental is a hell of a lot better in MOP than it has been probably in the entire history of WoW. We're actually *GASP* viable!

my shaman alt wasn't a hindrance for the very casual raidgroup I was in in DS either, but that is as far as my pre-MoP experience goes for shamans.

Just that mail is the only thing that reliably drops for us an almost every shaman we gear quits soon after.
So I rolled shaman.
My raidgroup can take a hint. 8)
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:35 am

Nikachelle wrote:

im still waiting for my membership card :evil:

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 am

I still havent run HoF LFR. I tried it once, wiped 3 times on trashs, given up for good.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 am

I haven't done LFR at all this expansion and only did it twice last expansion. Once to see what all these bananas were about and the second time to help a guildie roll on tier.

I have no intention of ever setting foot in there again, main, alts, whatever.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 am

LFR ultraxion used to be kinda good to practice DPS rotations. Sadly there's no equivalent in current tier.

Well LFR garajal is good for that, but you have to endure the first 2 bosses with potential wipes on Feng...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am

LFR is not that bad if you do it at the proper times. It can be quite smooth if you do it on a weeknight, but the weekends can be utter fail. Right now you still have enough good players that can carry the rest. Sundays are the worst.

In DS it got really bad once the good players were geared. This time around I think the good players will be around longer, as there's more to do with the valor, especially once 5.1 hits.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby twinkfist » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 am

although i waited a while to do terrace and was whining like a baby when i didn't get me weapon for more dps....i will say that the three bosses i did in lfr...elegon and last two of terrace were obliterated without even a chance for a wipe.
twinkfist

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am

my new $70 headset that is supposed to be "professional grade" just snapped
i have had them 3 weeks

and i havent even thrown these ones!

bldavis

Postby Teranoid » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 am

I have a feeling I'm going to get royally trolled by Blizz this week. Need 4 more sigils to get my gem and I have this feeling like I'm going to be 1 short :\
Teranoid

PreviousNext

Return to General