Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Teranoid wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Well your example is one fight so far. I'm sure the inverse is true for other encounters. I haven't done any yet, but there are always some fights that are harder on 10 man and some that are harder on 25 man. We've been running around this very same circle for years.

There is not a single fight in MSV that is harder on 10 man (normal at least can't speak for heroic). We spent hours wiping on bosses on 25 man only to take a 10 man in and literally kill new bosses in 5-6 pulls aside from Elegon which was due to coordination issues.

Considering that you recently said your guild went from 25 man down to 10 man, I'll assume you kept all the good players. I'm not surprised you found 10 man considerably easier after saying that you felt that as a 25 man group you guys were carrying ~10 people.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Mozen » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Have not seen the helm, have not seen the sword --- saw a rogue get the plate helm tho >=/

I've got two swords. Both on my druid---who can't equip swords. :cry:

And I feel your pain. My biggest client loves to dump work on me Friday afternoon, when I'm just prepping for a nice weekend of no work.
Mozen

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 pm

one of my friends has a guildie with 3 helms, but is a priest that wants the mount

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm only really running HH for the gold and candies (since I don't have the broom kitty yet.) Need to work a little harder on it though... I'd hate to be really close to it this year and miss out again.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Looks like we gotta reset the days since last mass shooting back to zero yet again...

Hey, we get to reset it again within the same day~!

*facedesk*
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Mozen » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm

People using bugs intentionally.

Heart of Fear is now accessible on live realms via an LFR bug. Achievement will pop and bosses will give loot.

I wonder how long it will take Blizzard to take away those items and achievements.
Mozen

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Mozen wrote:People using bugs intentionally.

Heart of Fear is now accessible on live realms via an LFR bug. Achievement will pop and bosses will give loot.

I wonder how long it will take Blizzard to take away those items and achievements.

depends on who did it
and how long it takes a top guild to bitch about it affecting the world first race and/or pvpers bitching that it affects pvp and makes everyone OP

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm assuming Heart of Fear isn't supposed to be accessible? Is that the end boss for the next raid or just farther than you're supposed to be able to get to?
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:33 pm

heart of fear is raid #2

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm

And that wasn't supposed to be unlocked this week?
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 pm

i thought it was next week

edit:
BattleNet Raid Schedule wrote:Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Normal Mogu’shan Vaults
Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
Tuesday Oct. 16 - Second half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
Tuesday, Oct. 30 - Normal Heart of Fear and Normal Terrace of Endless Spring (Must clear Heart of Fear first) with Heroic and Raid finder versions unlocking one week later

bldavis

Postby Mozen » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Well I would suppose anyone who cares about world firsts would be running those raids on the PTR already, it's not like they're finding ways to one-shot bosses. They just get the loot earlier, essentially.

Still, I hate it when people advertise their "prizes" from doing stuff they're not supposed to do.

EDIT: as for who did it, it's the folks there in China who figured it out, doing it on their WOW-CN realms. But since we use more or less the same language, the info fed into WOW-TW playerbase quickly and there are already players doing it here, too. None from the leading progression guilds, as far as I know, and I know rather little about progression guilds.
Mozen

Postby Newsom » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:52 am

Half the EU servers (including the two I play on) just went down. In the middle of an arena match where we had the last guy on 10% and were about to win. >.<
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby benebarba » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 am

people logging on for 45 minutes on raid nights and basically saying things like 'why aren't we raiding yet?' or 'Oh, heroic 5-mans? I guess so.'

I think I liked some of the people in my guild more when 1) I wasn't an officer and 2) we were neck deep in a raid they wanted gear from.
benebarba

Postby culhag » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 am

benebarba wrote:I think I liked some of the people in my guild more when 1) I wasn't an officer and 2) we were neck deep in a raid they wanted gear from.

How can they not want gear from a raid that opened not even a month ago ? Or is it too much effort for them ?
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 am

Probably like my old guild who didn't start raiding yet. You'd be surprised how many players wait for over a month before they start raiding.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby halabar » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 am

Not looking forward to another 3 hours of traps/pools/chains tonight, due to derpy and prima donna melee that can't stay with their ranged partner on the chains... (the rogue wasn't bad, but the RL warrior and derpy cat.. uggh.....)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby benebarba » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:04 am

culhag wrote:
benebarba wrote:I think I liked some of the people in my guild more when 1) I wasn't an officer and 2) we were neck deep in a raid they wanted gear from.

How can they not want gear from a raid that opened not even a month ago ? Or is it too much effort for them ?

When we were already raiding, folks could just 'walk in the door' (heck, I did) and expect a chance at loot. Now, we've got to get a team ready. Folks swapping classes/spec, still gearing up, etc.

We (at least myself and the GM, guessing the RL as well) didn't expect to raid the first month, since we've got some folks leveling at pretty different paces. But some who went faster don't seem to want to bother helping anyone else out, even if it is during what will be our raid time... but I have a feeling they'll be beating down the doors to get into a raid when we do start running them. *That's* the part I don't like.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 am

Mozen wrote:People using bugs intentionally.

I didn't see it available last night.. will have to look tonight. (What's the ilvl requirement? )
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Mozen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 am

It's not available via the LFR interface, but you can enter the instance by making use of a bug associated with the LFR.

WOW-CN has announced that they will take serious action against all those who exploited this bug. I'm sure it will be hotfixed very quickly on the US/EU realms.
Mozen

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 am

bldavis wrote:
BattleNet Raid Schedule wrote:Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Normal Mogu’shan Vaults
Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
Tuesday Oct. 16 - Second half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
Tuesday, Oct. 30 - Normal Heart of Fear and Normal Terrace of Endless Spring (Must clear Heart of Fear first) with Heroic and Raid finder versions unlocking one week later

reposting in cause some ppl missed it

bldavis

Postby Newsom » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 am

Servers are still down. Might not be able to raid tonight. This sucks.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 am

Ours is one of the dead EU realms. :(
KysenMurrin

Postby Amshel » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm

I didn't have enough money in my bank account to withdraw $20.
Amshel

Postby culhag » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Finished the night with a 1% wipe on Gara'jal 25-H. :(
culhag
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General